This stream auto-updates
- Past hour
A bank is a financial institution that accepts deposits from the public and creates credit. Banking, Credit Cards, Home Loans and Auto Loans. What do you mean by bank? What is a bank and types of banks? What is bank and its function? What is the main function of banks? Best Online Deposit, Credit and Investment Product Offerings and Best in Social Media. Social Profiles: LinkedIn Conversation Gallery: Images Downloads: Files #Bank #Commercial bank #Berenberg Bank #Bank regulation #types of bank #bank definition and functions #functions of banking #banking wikipedia #what is banking system #banking history #introduction of bank #what is banking sector
Bank joined the community
Aref Abu-eldhab joined the community
We are reliable TRADER and NEGOTIATOR of commodities:
Please find the commodities we deal :
1. RICE & PADDY: (IR64, IR36, Sona Masoori, Swarna,1121 Basmati, Etc. from India, Vietnam & Thailand, Pakistan.
2. GRAINS & Pulses (Corn, Soybean, Barley, Wheat, Wheat Flour, Red Lentils, Peas Etc)
3. SUGAR (ICUMSA 45, 150, 600-1200) from Brazil, Thailand, India. Custom cleared warehouse sugar in Dubai and HSS SUGAR in Jabel Ali port, Dubai.
4. EDIBLE OILS (Soybean, Sunflower, Corn, Rapeseed, MUSTARD, Olive oil)
5. PETROLEUM PRODUCTS FROM REFINERY IN RUSSIA: (VIRGIN D6; D2, EN590; JP54, JET A1, REBCO; MAZUT M100 Gost 10585-75, Gost 10585-99; LNG- Liquefied Natural Gas GOST 5542-87; LPG-Liquefied Petroleum Gas GOST 20448 – 90; BITUMEN Petroleum Asphalt 60/70, Petroleum Asphalt 80/100; Gasoline; Petcoke).
6. Full Cream Milk Powder, skim Milk Powder, Sweet Whey Powder from Turkey, Belarus.
7. STEEL PRODUCTS: HRC, HR Plate, CRC, CR Sheet, HDGI coils, PPGI coils, Galvalume Coils, PPGL Coils, ERW, SSAW, Square/Rectangular Tube, Hot Dipped Tube/Pre-Galvanized Tube, Seamless Pipe, H/I-beam, channel steel, angel steel, flat bar, Rebars, Wire rod, rebar coils, billet, slad from China, India, Turkey.
8. Clinker, Fly ash, Gypsum, Limestone, Cement, Barite stone, Barite Crystal, Dolomite rock, Copper stone, Iron ore, Sulfur, Silica, Bentonite, MicI Perlite, Calcium carbonate, bauxite.
9. FINANCIAL SUPPORT: loan against LC/DLC/SBLC/SBLC LEASE FOR 60/90/180 day's direct from provider.
PAYMENT TERM: Irrevocable non-transferable/Transferable, Confirmed DLC/LC/SBLC at sight/TT.
Please communicate directly any buyers or buyers mandate with me and send LOI/ICPO, buyer's company profile and BCL/RWA than we can try to serve maximum services.
D6 Virgin Fuel Oil (Spec. 038%, 0.27 API)
Quantity: 25,000,000 Gallons Spot & 100,000,000 Gallons X 12 Months with r/e-60 Months (quantity could be adjusted after first shipments)
Commissions: shared 50% seller side and 50% buyer side. Buyer pay buyer side
Aviation Kerosene Jet Fuel A-1/TS-1 Kerosene (Gost 10227-86)
Quantity: 750,000 Bbls Spot and 2,000,000 Bbls X 12 Months with r/e-60 Months
Commissions: shared 50% seller side and 50% buyer side. Buyer pay buyer side
Loading Port: FOB Rotterdam
Delivery Port: FOB Rotterdam
Shipping Time: Immediately Spot Liftable
Payment: MT103/TT Wire Transfer for first immediate liftable. While contract shall be by Non-Operative SBLC
Proposed Shipping/Lifting Schedule: October 2018- October 2019 with r/e up to 60 Months
NOTE: Seller has the capacity to provide the product, D6 Virgin Oil Fuel simultaneously, and in large volume, using both Pipeline system and Vessels in worldwide operations.
Per first time transaction we can only accept minimum quantity.
Upon successful payment, the banks transactions on buyer side is smoothly going, quantity could be adjusted after first shipments.
TRANSACTION PROCEDURE FOB & CIF ROTTERDAM
1. Buyer issues ICPO containing full banking information
2. Discussion about the final delivery terms for first shipment
3. Seller issues Contract to Buyer, Buyer review Draft Contract and make amendments if necessary, sign, seal and return to Seller for final approval
4. Seller issues to Buyer a Partial Proof of Product as follows:
a) Company Registration License
b) Export License
c) Refinery Confirmation Letter to supply the product (s)
d) Product Passport and Q&Q done by indigenous lab
e) Certificate of Origin from Chamber of Commerce & Industry
f) Bill of Lading
g) Vessel Q88
5. In case of FOB delivery Buyer provides to the Seller a sufficient proof of storage capacity freely available and reserved for first lift (TSR/Q88)*
6. In the various delivery options the Seller always releases the below documents to the Buyer:
a) Dip Test Authorisation (DTA)
b) Fresh SGS Report issued on basis of Dip Test on board of Seller’s vessel in Rotterdam water OR in Seller’s Tank in Rotterdam
c) Pipeline Injection Report
d) Authorization to Board (ATB)
e) Tank Storage Receipt (TSR)
7. Upon Loading or Tanker Take Over and inspection by SGS for loaded product Buyer instantly (same day) releases the payment to seller’s bank via MT103/TT
8. Seller releases the payment of commissions to seller's mandates/ intermediaries and Buyer releases the payment of commissions to Buyer's mandates/ intermediaries within 24 hours.
* NOTE: As per contract procedures for release of DTA, buyer has to provide us TSR or a Q88, which the Refinery will verify. It is important for us to know where the tanks are and whether they are capable of receiving the product, which shows the true intentions of purchase.
As per mutual agreement basing on available product, please see our 3 delivery options:
a) Tanker Take Over (TTO) on CIF terms – re-directing to Buyer's final destination port. In this option of delivery by Tanker Take Over charter costs for freight forwarding have to be borne by the Buyer
b) FOB into Buyer's Vessel at place of Rotterdam or other western port. In this option of delivery into Buyer's Vessel at place of Rotterdam the Buyer has present in its place the VESSEL'S CHARTER PARTY AGREEMENT (CPA) AND Q88.
c) FOB into Buyer's Tank in Rotterdam. In this option Buyer will have to provide to the Seller a sufficient proof of storage capacity freely available and reserved for first shipment.
Altoco Limited offer:
Aviation kerosene FOB Rotterdam
Price: NW Platt Gross USD 9 Net USD 7,
First shipment 1ML
Contract quantity 2 ML x 12 month.
INTERNATIONAL PROCEDURES FOR FOB ROTTERDAM
1.Seller’s Official Representative Issues Soft Offer and buyer sends
ICPO, CP and Tank Storage Agreement (TSA) as proof of storage tank
2.Seller verifies and issues: Commercial Invoice (CI) for the
available quantity in the storage tank, along with Commitment to
supply, Statement of product Availability and Certificate of origin of
3.Buyer Signs and returns CI to Seller along with an ATV approved by
their logistics company for seller’s verification purposes.
4.Upon receipt of the signed CI and ATV, seller verifies and issues
the POP documents:
A. Seven 7 days Unconditional DTA
B. B. 48 hours Fresh SGS Report in Rotterdam
C. loading port injection report
D. Product Passport
E. Tank Receipt
G. Bill of Lading
5.Upon successful verification of the POP documents, Buyer orders SGS to conduct Dip test of the product in the Seller's tank at buyer
6.Following the completion of the Dip Test, seller injects the fuel into buyer’s leased Storage Tank and seller submits the full injection
report to the buyer
7.Buyer makes 100% payment by MT103 TT wire transfer for the total
product and Seller pays commission to all Seller side intermediaries
as buyer likewise pays commissions to all Buyer Side intermediaries
involved in the transaction within 24 hours after confirmation of the buyer’s payment.
8.Seller issues draft SPA to buyer to review for R&E monthly
9.Buyer reviews and approves the SPA and issues SBLC/IRDLC
irrevocable, non transferable, auto revolving for 12 monthly shipment
value and documentary letter of credit for length of contract and for
each lift per schedule. Buyer pays after dip test by MT103 Wire
transfer on each monthly quantity.
10.The subsequent delivery shall commence according to the terms and conditions of the contract, and mandates/intermediaries receive their commissions according to monthly deliveries.
Altoco Limited offer:
Available at Rotterdam for immediate lift.
DIESEL OIL EN 590 ULSD 10 PPM
Quantity: Minimum 100,000 MT, Maximum 300,000 MT
FOB PRICE: $-25 GROSS / $-15 NET
COMMISSION: $5 / $5 (Buyer side open)
TRANSACTION PROCEDURES FOB CI- DIP AND PAY ROTTERDAM.
1. Buyer sends ICPO as per seller procedure terms and conditions along with tank storage agreement (TSA) from the buyer tank farm / CPA with seller name stipulated in it as the official supplier of the product.
2. Seller issue Commercial Invoice CI, for the available quantity in the storage tank in Rotterdam along with ICC WARNING LETTER company registration certificate, commitment to supply, stamen of product availability.
3. Buyer sign the Commercial Invoice alongside their tank farm / CPA provider to prove buyer storage tank availability / Vessel availability to lift the product immediately after the Dip test in the seller storage tank / Vessel, and return with NCNDA/IMFPA signed by all buyer groups with commission structures.
4. Seller “issue ATV for physical verification of the product and Unconditional DTA.
A. Fresh SGS (Q &Q report) less than 48 hours.
B. Tank storage receipt. (TSR) with the tank GPS coordinate.
C. Authorization to sell and Collect (ATSC).
D. Injection report Rotterdam.
E. product passport
5. Buyer upon physical verification of the product and PPOP confirmation order SGS to conduct the Dip test in the seller Storage Tank on buyer expense.
6. Upon successful dip test, Buyer makes payment by MT103 or TT wire transfer for the total product ,Buyer provide tank storage receipt (TSR) or Vessel Details.
7. Seller “issue Buyer Title of Ownership certificate to be followed by all export Documentation.
8. Seller pays all intermediary involve in the transaction.
Royal Global Energy joined the community
MRA joined the community
Colortiles joined the community
MUHAMMAD HAMIDE joined the community
Dear Sir/Ma I am direct to a provider who has recently issued banking instruments for a couple of my clients the provider is 100% check-able you can do your due diligence on them. I personally know the provider. Our instruments are only from triple 'a' rated banks and we issue from $1M to $5B . The provider is 100% verifiable. If you are genuinely seeking bank instruments. Contact me and i will furnish you with details. They deal with issuing of instruments such as Bank Guarantee and Standby letters of credit also Letters of credit. For genuine and Serious inquiry of any form please kindly contact me via the details below. - Bank Guarantee (BG) - Standby Letter of Credit (SBLC) - Direct Line of Credit (DLC) - Medium Term Note (MTN) - Letter of Credit (LC) I will be glad to share with you our working procedures Contact : Mr. SIVAJOTHI GNANATHEEVAM Email: email@example.com Regards SIVAJOTHI GNANATHEEVAM
Fhany Hutahaean changed their profile photo
HAPPY MID-AUTUMN FESTIVALS!
Leo joined the community
- Last week
Carson Noah started following Do You Need Bank Instrument To Fund Your Projects?
Carson Noah posted a topic in Global TopicsWe are Providers of all types of BG and SBLC with the best workable procedures. Our BG/SBLC ranges from MT799, MT760,(Both two way confirmation), MT103/23, MT103 (Both can be one way confirmation and two way confirmation) in USD and EUROS. Issuing Bank ranges from Top world 25 banks with face value ranging from 1M EUROS/USD to 5B EUROS/USD BROKERS ARE WELCOME & 100% PROTECTED!!! Intermediaries/Consultants/Brokers are welcome to bring their clients and cases to our attention and in complete confidence we will work together for the benefits of all parties involve For further details contact us with the below information Thank you. Contact Person: Mr. Carson Noah Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Skype ID: centuryfinanceplc
Carson Noah joined the community
Upgrade joined the community
Wild Fire (Shetland Island #8) by Ann Cleeves (Goodreads Author) 4.35 · Rating details · 168 Ratings · 53 Reviews When the Flemings--designer Helena and architect Daniel--move into a remote community in the north of Shetland, they think it's a fresh start for themselves and their children. But their arrival triggers resentment, and Helena begins to receive small drawings of a gallows and a hanged man. Gossip spreads like wildfire. A story of dysfunctional families and fractured relationships, Inspector Jimmy Perez's eighth case will intrigue series fans and Shetland Island newcomers alike.
Fire is the rapid oxidation of a material in the exothermic chemical process of combustion, releasing heat, light, and various reaction products. Slower oxidative processes like rusting or digestion are not included by this definition. What are the 4 types of fire? Why is fire dangerous? What is the concept of fire? What is the simplest definition of fire? How Fire Works: Fire can destroy your house and all of your possessions in less than an hour, and it can reduce an entire forest to a pile of ash and charred wood. Social Profiles: Fire Medium Publications Gallery: Fire Images Downloads: Fire Files #Fire #fire definition #what is fire made of #fire synonym #what is fire triangle #fire meaning in english #fire song #fire bts #fire verb
Fire joined the community
Tatiane Pereira changed their profile photo
Ibrar Akram changed their profile photo
Welcome to visit AOSIF in 124th Canton Fair
The 124th Canton Fair is coming.
We hereby sincerely invite you to visit our booth for further cooperation. The booth details as follwing:
Fair: CHINA IMPORT AND EXPORT FAIR (CANTON FAIR)
Date: Oct. 15 ~ 19, 2018
Booth No.: 3.1G40-42
Add: Pazhou Exhibition Center, Guangzhou, China
Tel: 86- 152 5921 6150
Contact: Nina Tong
Wilhelm Ma posted a topic in Global TopicsDear Sir/Ma, I'm a former employee of Citi and Standard Chartered with professinal knowledge of fund clearing and finance. I have MT 103/202, MT103 oneway receiver in HongKong Frankfort London..that can can handle any amount sent. I focus on Currency exchange : USD/Euro,RMB,HKD. So if I can help you pls contact me @ skype email@example.com, it's also my Email
Utpal Chowd posted a topic in Global TopicsGENUINE BANK GUARANTEE (BG) AND STANDBY LETTER OF CREDIT (SBLC) FOR LEASE AT THE LOWEST RATES AVAILABLE. OTHER FINANCIAL INSTRUMENTS SUCH AS MTN, CD, DLC, PB ARE ALSO AVAILABLE I'm direct to a provider who has recently issued banking instruments for a couple of my clients the provider is 100% check-able you can do your due diligence on them. I personally know the provider. Our instruments are only from AAA rated banks and we issue from $1M to $5B. The provider is 100% verifiable. If you are genuinely seeking bank instruments such as Bank Guarantee (BG) Standby Letter of Credit (SBLC) Direct Line of Credit (DLC) Medium Term Note (MTN) Letter of Credit (LC) I only want serious buyers then i will put you in touch with the provider directly. Contact me and I will be glad to share with you our working procedures. Contact :Utpal Chowdhury Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Skype: utpal.chowdhury73 BROKERS ARE WELCOME & 100% PROTECTED!!!
Sahebganj Grosseto Yamethine changed their profile photo
Altoco Limited offer:
CIF (COST, INSURANCE & FREIGHT):
1. Buyer issue LOI/ICPO and Passport copy to seller with targeting price.
2. Seller issued FCO to buyer; buyer signed FCO and returns it to seller.
3. Seller issues Draft Contract for buyer to countersign upon acceptance of terms and conditions.
4. Seller confirms final contract, at own expense legalizes & notarizes it and submit partial POP to buyer (via email):
A. Commitment Letter to Supply,
B. Transaction Passport (Transfer Certificate),
C. Product Injection Report/ Sanitary Commercial invoice,
D. Seller’s Registration Certificate,
E. Final Legal Notarized SPA Copy.
5. Seller at own expense, charters with shipping/logistic company and alert buyer on shipment ordered graphic/schedule (ETD) accompanied with submission of Vessel details to buyer.
6. Upon shipment schedule announcement, buyer’s bank within Six (6) working days shall swift DLC/MT700 or SBLC to seller’s bank, seller’s bank responds with contractual operative 2% PB
and full POP below to buyer’s bank within twenty-four (24) hours since buyer’s instrument confirmed by seller’s bank:-
A. Copy of License to Export, Issued by the Ministry of Energy,
B. Copy of Approval to Export, Issued by Ministry of Justice,
C. Copy of Statement of Availability of the Product,
D. Copy of the Refinery commitment to produce the Product,
E. Certificate of Origin,
F. Copy of the Port Storage Agreement,
G. Copy of the CPA, to Transport the Product to Discharge Port,
H. Vessel Q88,
I. Copy of SGS (Done at loading port),
J. Copy of Bill of Lading (BL).
H. Allocation Transaction Passport Code Certificate [ATPCC].
7. Upon confirmation of buyer’s instrument by seller’s bank shipment commences from 5-10 days as accordingly with to ETD. According to PROCEDURE (# 6), In case if the buyer FAILED to issue agreed banking instrument within said Six (6) working days, on an alternative provision, within seventy-two (72) hours, buyer shall immediately pay negotiable (%) of shipment value via TT-wire to seller’s Logistic Company or Escrow governing to guaranteeing of restoring Chartered Performance, Vessel ETD and Rectification to ordered lifting graphic with loading port authority, the paid agreed (%) will later been deducted from product’s Invoice payment value.
8. Upon successful product confirmation against CIQ Report of Quality and Quantity at destination port, buyer makes payment by MT103 or T/T wire transfer.
9. Seller, within seventy two (72) hours, pays commissions to all intermediaries involved in the transaction.
We have 2 dust identified as 100 IK & 200(P) containing precious & PGM Metals like Gold(Au), Silver(Ag), Iridium(Ir), Ruthenium(Ru), Rhenium(Re), Platinum(Pt), Palladium(Pd) & Osmium(Os) in it.
1) 100 IK dust:
attached herewith the ICP-OES (Sovereign Metals) report of the dust.
After smelting 100 IK dust with the Litharge, Soda Ash & Borax received metal shows the contents of Precious & PGM Metals in %.
attached herewith the report of 100 IK Metal (Varsha Bullion) for your reference.
2) 200(P) dust:
attached herewith the ICP-MS (CVR Lab, Chennai) & ICP-OES (Sovereign Metals) report of the dust.
After smelting 200(P) dust with the Litharge, Soda Ash & Borax received metal shows the contents of Precious & PGM Metals in %.
attached herewith the report of 200(P) Metal(Varsha Bullion) for your reference.
We are looking for the potential buyer for our material. Do you know any concern company which can help us to recycle the Precious & PGM metals or buys such material.
Teguh T.P. changed their profile photo