#O9C4COM | WORLD GROUPS COMMUNITY
Sign in to follow this  
Bishop

Have Visanet account and seeking sender and also Flasher

I have a Visanet account and seeking real sender for real deal. Also looking up for a professional flasher who can flash account to available balance for cash out pm .

International Trade Messages | Topic Publications | Business Conversations Forum | Multinational Economic Content Network | Global Profiles Platform | ONEPLANET Activity Discussions | Corporations Lists | Leader Members | Industrial Articles Database | Publics Media Feed | Cross-Border Posts System | World Groups Conference | Online Ecosystem of Recommended Chats

Guest Mr.Baek

I have a sender. Please csll me at +82-10-6306-2003

Guest Yuke

I have a sender send me your WhatsApp

Guest Hasan

Hello i have a Visanet Sender we can work only in Zagreb in Croatia if the receiver can come to Croatia and the IAT number has 13 or 14 digits we can work with it, 60% Sender 35% receiver and 5% commission, if the receiver can come to Croatia and the IAT number has 13 or 14 digits we can work with it, in advance I need a CIS if we approve it then we can arrange an appointment in Croatia for three days later you will of course picked us up from the airport and the hotel costs we pay thank you and best regards

ARE YOU LOOKING FOR A REAL PROVIDER FOR BANK INSTRUMENT TO FUND PROJECTS ?

Dear Sir/Ma

I am direct to a provider who has recently issued banking instruments for a couple of my clients the provider is 100% check-able you can do your due diligence on them. I personally know the provider. Our instruments are only from triple 'a' rated banks and we issue from $1M to $5B . The provider is 100% verifiable. If you are genuinely seeking bank instruments. Contact me and i will furnish you with details. And again our bank instruments can serves as collateral as the case may be, which will enable you get loans from your bank so as to embark on any projects such as Aviation, Agriculture, Petroleum, Mining, Telecommunication, Construction of Dams, Real estate, Bridges, Trading, Importing and exporting and Other Turnkey Project (s) etc.

Also these instruments can be put in PPP, etc. Please do let me know of your willingness to proceed and I will email you our terms and condition upon request.

Email: robertg.finance@gmail.com / robertglen.finance230@yahoo.com
Whats-sap number: +1{864 }774-2551
BROKERS ARE WELCOME & 100% PROTECTED!!!

Regards, 
Robert Glen.

Guest Marrieyo
On 3/1/2019 at 10:39 PM, Bishop said:

I have a Visanet account and seeking real sender for real deal. Also looking up for a professional flasher who can flash account to available balance for cash out pm .

Contact me for real sender. I am looking for visanet receiver with 13 digit IAT number.

+6011 1005 1919 whatsapp