#O9C4COM | WORLD GROUPS COMMUNITY

Greetings.

I am Direct Private Placement Program officer  - no brokers, no time waste, no useless back and forth. Open now! Opportunity of lifetime - a real PPP

Program runs from multiple locations: HSBC /Barclays /DBS and UBS. Cash or Bank Instruments.

To qualify: CASH: Euro/USD $ 100M and up or Bank Instruments Euro/USD $500M (cash backed & purchase) SBLC/BG from top 10 World banks. NO LEASED INSTRUMENTS.

I only deal with direct mandates or investors. If you do not have access to investor/ signatory, stop wasting everyone's time.

We are USA based. Face to face meeting with investor might be required.

Rare opportunity  - brokers and intermediaries waste decades searching for a real platform - and here it is in front of you!

International Trade Messages | Topic Publications | Business Conversations Forum | Multinational Economic Content Network | Global Profiles Platform | ONEPLANET Activity Discussions | Corporations Lists | Leader Members | Industrial Articles Database | Publics Media Feed | Cross-Border Posts System | World Groups Conference | Online Ecosystem of Recommended Chats

Hi saw your company name

i have clients interested in PPP is it tear sheet programs or swift programs

what is the minimum required

regards

john ijprop6@gmail.com

Join the conversation

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Content

• By ANTHONY HUDE
      WE OFFERS LEASE BG AND SBLC LEASING PRICE OF (6+2% 40 +2% ) OF THE FACE  VALUE..IF TRANSACTION PROCEDURE IS ACCEPTABLE WE CAN CLOSE DEAL WITHIN 3 BANKING DAYS. We offer certifiable and verifiable bank instruments via Swift Transmission from a genuine provider capable of taking up time bound transactions. serious and direct clients should contact me for execution. 
      Whatsapp: +1 (213) 9448712
      Anthony Hude.
    • By Zyh
      Looking For Sender MT103 Credits Transfer and MT103 cash Transfer.
      We r Serious, pls if u have a sender contact me : Whatsapp +84902530241
      thank
    • By Baduracox
      I have a genuine and trusted receiver for MT103/202 Cash/Wire transfer, barclays to barclays up to 600M, SBLC Lease up to 500M, Manual Download wire swift.com from global server only, DTC. Please contact me to discuss further 
      Telegram: Yourstodiscover 
      Email: badurcox@gmail.com 
    • By Jerry Rowan
      I am interested in partnering and investing in a running business that is unique and has a good future with clean bank records. I am willing to invest or go into a joint partnership in any company or business in the United Arab Emirates, Oman , Kuwait, Qatar,  Bahrain and Saudi Arabia .
      Please interested contact me through Whats-App 004571599926 or email using mooreealexander@gmail.com for more discussion.
    • By bradley blake
      Dear sir/madam;
      I'm Bradley Blake from IRELAND, working as Financial Consultant in UK.. Am in direct contact with an active and capable Provider of Bank Instruments(SBLC/FC BG & LC) we've close successful deals together since working over the years. Our SBLC/BG can be engaged in PPP Trading, Signature Projects, Petroleum, Oil & Gas, Business Funding, Aviation and MORE.. If interested, you can contact me through.
      inquiry contact
      Name: BRADLEY BLAKE 
      E-mail: bradleyblakesfinancialfundsplc@gmail.com
      Skype ID: bradley blake
      for more details and our working procedure.
      Am direct the provider, Brokers are welcome with their clients.