#O9C4COM | WORLD GROUPS COMMUNITY
Sign in to follow this  
Johnny

Creditor required for MT104

Hello 

Creditor required who can receive MT104 DDTR Request

To clarify Confusion 

We are the debtor who will raise MT104 auto debit request and send to creditor bank by swift system 

Procedures ūüĎá

Debtor and creditor both Signed the contract

Creditor instruct his bank to send MT199 to debtor bank 

debtor bank will reply to MT199 and prepare to send MT104 

Debtor bank after sending MT104 will provide a printed copy of swift MT104 to creditor 

Creditor bank after receiving MT104 , Immediately Debit Creditor Account and send MT103 Cash to debtor bank 

Creditor bank must provide Printed SWIFT copies of MT103 to debtor 

Debtor bank received MT103 cash and within 24 Hours Start making payments as per the Contract 

Then we move on to next tranche and follow the same procedure 

any interested creditor should contact me Asap with Contract 

johnnyzilevu.47@gmail.com

whatsapp +919326059281

International Trade Messages | Topic Publications | Business Conversations Forum | Multinational Economic Content Network | Global Profiles Platform | ONEPLANET Activity Discussions | Corporations Lists | Leader Members | Industrial Articles Database | Publics Media Feed | Cross-Border Posts System | World Groups Conference | Online Ecosystem of Recommended Chats

Join the conversation

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Content

• By Alex Kim
      I`m RECEIVER`S MANDATE 
       -- MAC ADRESS                                                                                 50SENDER/50(RECEIVER SIDE)
       -- IPIP  (INDONESIA/CHINA)                                                                   35 SENDER/65 (RECEIVER SIDE CLOSED) 
       -- MT103/202 CASH/WIRE TRANSFER (SINGAPORE/DUBAI)          65 SENDER/35 (RECEIVER SIDE CLOSED) 
       -- MT103/202 ALLIANCE LITE2 (MD) (EGYPT/BULGARIA/SPAIN)  50 SENDER/50 (RECEIVER SIDE CLOSED) 

Small or Large Amount is ACCEPTABLE.   
      DON`T WASTER MY TIME!
      ONLY SERIOS SENDERS!  
      If you 100% REAL SENDER`s Satisfaction GUARANTEED!   
      Telegramm:    @BlackWolfMiningLTD
      WhatsApp       +996 55 0 0 33 1 44                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                               Email: BlackWolfMiningLTD@gmail.com
    • By Johnny
      I have receiver for MT103 Conditional 
      please any direct sender contact me Asap 
      johnnyzilevu.47@gmail.com
      WhatsApp +919326059281
    • By Zhao Dequan
      My Egypt and Georgia receiver is available for IPID,  IPIP deal.  And his the CEO of the 2 bank. Need serious sender and also sender that can send MT199
    • By Muhammad Usman Rathore
      Hello Guys
      i have direct connections of receiving funds through 103 and 103/202
      if you hve direct sender please contact me on Whatsapp:00923332221377
      thanks
      Muhammad Usman Rathore
    • By Baduracox
      I have a genuine and trusted receivers for MT103/202 Cash/Wire transfer, barclays to barclays up to 600M, SBLC Lease up to 500M, Manual download wire swift.com from global server only, TT, IPIP, KTT contact let's deal 
      Telegram: Yourstodiscover 
      Email: badurcox@gmail.com