#O9C4COM | WORLD GROUPS COMMUNITY

WE are looking for a visa net receiver from USA. Simple and straightforward procedure. Ratio must be 50/50 or better for Sender. please contact urgently.

globelots@yahoo.com

International Trade Messages | Topic Publications | Business Conversations Forum | Multinational Economic Content Network | Global Profiles Platform | ONEPLANET Activity Discussions | Corporations Lists | Leader Members | Industrial Articles Database | Publics Media Feed | Cross-Border Posts System | World Groups Conference | Online Ecosystem of Recommended Chats

Join the conversation

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Content

• By Loren
      Hello guys,
      I have just registered in this amazing website, very helpful and a lot of knowledge!
      I' m still trying to find out here and through the net how to apply to get VISANET ( receiver or sender ).
      I would like to know the process also, I already got several companies , so I would like to apply for all of them.
      Cheers,
      Loren
    • By Carli
      Looking for bank officers help to properly establish different types of transfers solutions (VisaNet, Alliance Lite 2, MT, IPIP, wire, card transaction, ...)
      We have a big company and project in USA and have many different opportunities for money movement. 
      Also interested to operate with our EU company.
      WhatsApp:  +13477016533
    • By jose marcelino
      Our group is a very strong, professional and trustworthy VISANET receiver from two Asian countries who accept up to 100M daily and can accommodate unlimited amounts. 13 or 14 digit IAT Numbers available.  We are looking for no-nonsense, serious, reliable and direct senders for "immediate" and above-board transactions.  We are also an upright Offline and Online POS receiver.
      ONLY NO-NONSENSE, SERIOUS, RELIABLE, SOLID, STRONG DIRECT SENDERS are being considered and will be prioritized accordingly.  IF YOU ARE, leave a message here with your email address, whatsapp or telegram contact details and I will revert back to you IMMEDIATELY.
      PEDDLERS and TIME WASTERS BACK OFF!!!
    • By Muneer Deen
      We require a Visanet Sender. We have a reliable receiver. Kindly don’t ask for video or snap shot of account. Real senders don’t ask for all that. Receiver willing to accept 20% kyc or non kyc accepted. 

Pls email me @
      muneer77deen@gmail.com