#O9C4COM | WORLD GROUPS COMMUNITY

Looking for bank officers help to properly establish different types of transfers solutions (VisaNet, Alliance Lite 2, MT, IPIP, wire, card transaction, ...)

We have a big company and project in USA and have many different opportunities for money movement. 

Also interested to operate with our EU company.

WhatsApp:  +13477016533

International Trade Messages | Topic Publications | Business Conversations Forum | Multinational Economic Content Network | Global Profiles Platform | ONEPLANET Activity Discussions | Corporations Lists | Leader Members | Industrial Articles Database | Publics Media Feed | Cross-Border Posts System | World Groups Conference | Online Ecosystem of Recommended Chats

Guest Ancient trader
On 11/5/2019 at 11:55 PM, Carli said:

Looking for bank officers help to properly establish different types of transfers solutions (VisaNet, Alliance Lite 2, MT, IPIP, wire, card transaction, ...)

We have a big company and project in USA and have many different opportunities for money movement. 

Also interested to operate with our EU company.

WhatsApp:  +13477016533

For card trn kindly Reach me out at 

telegram : @quick4tn

Join the conversation

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Content

• By Alex Kim
      MT103/202 ALLIANCE LITE2 (MANUAL DOWNLOAD)       
      RATIO: 50% SENDER/50% (RECEIVER SIDE CLOSED)
      DON`T PROVIDE RECEIVER`S ACCOUNT VIDEOS AND PHOTOS(SCREENSHOTS)
      DON`T WASTER MY TIME!
      ONLY SERIOS SENDERS!  
      WhatsApp       +996 55 0 0 33 1 44
    • By Tony-receiver
      I need sender for MT103/202 wire transfer - URGENTLY
      immediate return of funds. 
      WhatssApp +1 347 701 6533
    • By Loren
      Hello guys,
      I have just registered in this amazing website, very helpful and a lot of knowledge!
      I' m still trying to find out here and through the net how to apply to get VISANET ( receiver or sender ).
      I would like to know the process also, I already got several companies , so I would like to apply for all of them.
      Cheers,
      Loren
    • By uktam mambetov
      Dear, Partner/Associate.
      I am a mandate to a Finance and Investment Company who is a premier provider of trade finance and project finance instruments as well as discountable bank instruments. We offer Genuine Bank Guarantees, Standby Letter of Credit, Pre Advice / RWA Messages, Documentary Letters of Credit, Bank Draft, Proof of Funds, Performance Bond, Medium Term Notes, and various SWIFT messaging services on lease and sale. We issue these instruments from prime banks, secondary banks, and financial institutions; and transmit SWIFT MT 760, MT 799, MT199, MT999 and other messages on behalf of our clients.
      We offer certifiable and verifiable bank instruments via Swift Transmission from a genuine provider capable of taking up time bound transactions. Kindly contact for genuine inquiries and I can provider you with the needed information.
      Email:uktam.mambrokerage@gmail.com
    • By Dan Hoffman
      Standard chartered India 
      Hsbc Hong Kong
      IDBI India 
      Bank of India Hong Kong 
      Abu Dhabi Islamic bank Dubai
      All these company account banks are available for wire, tt, mt102/202, cash deposit. 
      Whatsapp: +19292978070
      Telegram : https://t.me/Obanan2