Recent Status Updates
OFFERT FROM BRAZIL· 0 replies
CONTRACT: 100,000 X 12 MONTHS
PRICE : USD 365
PAYMEND TERM : SBLC / MT 103
We do not respond to speculators.
LOI stamped by the buyer.
We do not respond to speculators interested in getting rich overnight.
Official order send ICPO bank detal top 50 + RWA or BCL.
these documents are wasting time
We have a direct supplier for SUGAR IC 45 in Brazil, seller can offer greater quantities for serious buyers.· 0 replies
25,000 MT x 12 months : USD 310
50,000 MT x 12 months : USD 300
100.000MT x 12 months, USD 290
200.000 MT x 12 months USD 280
Payment accepted SBLC/MT103, DLC/MT103, autorevolving LC on loading port, against documents.
Supplier has import license to countries like China, Russia and USA.
INVENTORY OF HISTORIC ASSETS IN BOGOTA COLOMBIA· 0 replies
1. ONE MILLION BOXES OF RED DINARS (WOOD)
2. BLUE ZIMBABGE 10 CONTAINERS WITH 440 BOXES PER EACH CONTAINER
3. 10 CONTAINERS OF GOLD ZIMBABGE
4. 1.000 MICROINGOTS OF GOLD PER BOX MUST BE 1.000 BOXES
5. 100 BOXES OF SUPER PETCHILLES 1.000 NOTES PER BOX (BOGOTA)
6. 4 BOXES OF 1.200 GOLD ZIMBABGES IN (MIAMI)
7. 1200 BOXES IN (MIAMI)
8. GOLDEN CITY WITH 52 PIECES
PROCEDURES OF THE HISTORIC ASSETS
Below are the Procedures for the Purchase of the GG & PG with the Buyer and only after they have proven their capability we will discuss any further assets.
1. Before I meet with the Buyer I require a copy of his Passport so I know who I will be meeting.
2. Once I have the Passport of the Buyer we will set up an initial meeting at the Sheraton Hotel/HSBC HK for me and the Buyer to meet in person and discuss the transaction
3. At the initial meeting with the Buyer I will provide all paperwork and complete details of the GG & PG and the Buyer will provide a copy of the POF's to show capability to buy.
4. After the initial meeting I will check the Buyer's account to verify it is a valid account and the funds are FREE & CLEAR and able to be freely transferred
5. Once I have confirmed the account is valid Then I will organise the Buyer to view the PG & GG for verification purposes and his acceptance
6. Once I the Seller have approved the account and the Buyer has approved the Assets we will both sign the Purchase and Sale Agreement for and settle as per the agreed terms of the Purchase Agreement
7. Once this transaction is complete and both parties are happy we can discuss all of the other Assets the Buyer wishes to Purchase