Jump to content
#O9C4COM | WORLD GROUPS COMMUNITY

Cash Winner

Members
  • Content Count

    63
  • Joined

  • Last visited

2 Followers

About Cash Winner

  • Rank
    Erik

Contact Methods

  • WhatsApp
    +13139233589
  • Telegram
    +19294175218
  • Facebook
    www.facebook.com/erik.mckown.7

Profile Information

  • Location
    NY
  • Interests
    Earning

Recent Profile Visitors

486 profile views
  1. Hello All Im now Dubai for business. I have some amex credit card & emirates nbd credit card with online access. USA amex: Need sign DOA, Limit 10 million,Ratio loader 35%, mandate-5%, total sender side= 40% payout in 24-72h by bank transfer/ TT/ BTC only. After sign DOA,give you online access. Minimum 1 million work for payout. KSA amex: Limit 10 million. Ratio loader 35%, mandate 5%, payout in 24-72h by bank transfer/ hawala/ BTC only. Online access available. Minimum 100k work for payout. EmiratesNBD: limit 30k dirham, Ratio loader 40%, mandate 5%, payout in hawal
  2. Standard chartered Dubai bank available with online access Ratio 50/50 Payout same day Come WhatsApp +971565944804
  3. 1% cash on table need in Dubai possible then come
  4. I need pos machine Both online & offline. 6 & 4 digit. Only f2f work. Manual punching pos need. Work location, Dubai, india, Pakistan, Thailand and Bangladesh only No long chain plz
  5. hello I have Business Payoneer account with access. Its support ACH transfer & SEPA transfer only. Ratio Sender 60% Payout 24-48h Pay BY BTC only. Only real sender or loader come whatsapp +13139233589
  6. Hello I need Online & offline POS machine 1) Pre Auth 2) Manual Punching 3) 6 Digit (Step 1 &2 both) 4) Face 2 face work in Dubai (all are fresh data) only real Receiver or mandate come Whatsapp +1313 923 3589 Machine must need Dubai. punching on f2f only
  7. Urgent need USA & Canada credit card. For loading with access. Card holders or paymaster need Face to face deal in Dubai, Bangladesh, India only Everyday work need Come WhatsApp +13139233589 no long chain plz 🙏
  8. I have small & Large amount indian amex credit card with online access. Need real Loader. Ratio 50/50, payout 48h India time. Also have USA credit card without access. Payout 72h. Ratio 30% Come WhatsApp +13139233589
  9. Hello I need direct POS receiver. Only Face to face deal. Location India, Nepal, Bangladesh, DUBAI, Singapore, Thailand. I have fresh loaded data. No physical card available. And i Don't load pos Card. Come WhatsApp +13139233589
  10. Hello I need Offline POS machine > 6 Digit. > Manual Punching. > Only Direct Receiver/Owner or Mandate Knock me. > Force Selling. > China Owners & mandate don’t come. > Face to face deal only (Thailand, Malaysia, India, Dubai, Nepal & Bangladesh) Note: I don’t load card. I have Fresh Data. Everyday 5-10 Million Job Whatsapp- +13139233589
  11. My old number (+19294175218) is closed 

    Please contact my New number 

    +13139233589

    Thanks 

  12. Available: ONLINE POS MANUAL KEY-IN - 4 & 6 digits - no physical card required - $500k daily limit - 24-72 hours payout - payout thru bitcoin or hawala Pre-requirement: - front & back photos of the card including CVV - updated black screen - approval code & OTP - photo of passport or any ID of the card owner Ratio : Cardholder - 40% Cardholder's Agent - 5% Merchant - 55% _________________________ WhatsApp : +19294175218 Note : if you don't agree on the pre-terms, don't bother to contact us.. Lets be real & do busin
×
×
  • Create New...