#O9C4COM | WORLD GROUPS COMMUNITY

Paysire receiver needed, the reciver must has activated account in order to able to give same time Payout.

Read carefully. 

I'm Paysire sender, who is ready to deal directly.  Read carefully 

I'm the direct sender.

The reciver must has activated account in order to be able to give same time Payout. 

When you give the reciver account email, i will verify it with Paysire support team, already talked to them and agreed to help. 

Paysire receiver needed. 

The deal is 10 million. With very attractive prices, just let me know how much you will take and i will give an attractive price. 

Looking for the serious recivers reply with their offers. 

No time wasters, no upfront, no scammers no need for unnecessary comments, if you are not interested so I'm also not interested to see your useless comment. 

Edited by Frank Smith
Attractive prices
  • Frank Smith changed the title to Paysire receiver needed, I'm ready to pay upfront in two conditions, must reciver has activated account and must withdraw same time Payout.
  • Frank Smith changed the title to Paysire receiver needed, I'm ready to pay upfront in one condition, the reciver must has activated account in order to able to give same time Payout.
  • Frank Smith changed the title to Paysire receiver needed, the reciver must has activated account in order to able to give same time Payout.
  • 1 month later...

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Content

• By GIGA BYTE
      Scam alert 
      this guy from Sri Lanka is A scammer pretends to be a btc seller as well as a skrill Reciver , he ran away with my 10k usd on skrill 
      +94 76 617 1876
      davifb467@gmail.com
      all spam this motherfucker bitch ..
    • By Flashing Loading
      Let me know if you want transferwise funds , proof of funds and transfer available , job completes immediately
      Drop a mail loadingflashing@gmail.com

Thanks,
      Hasso
    • By Paysire
      Dear Valuable Paysire clients, 
      It had been noticed that many users finding the activation process of their accounts somehow not understood steps, so we'll just guide in very simple words to answer whoever got confused. 
      1- Client has to go through Activation section from the main menu. 
      2- You has to choose which account type that suits your business or needs, as we has three types. 
      3- Just click on Purchase to generate the btc receiving address which will be copied to paste it into your blockchain account to do normal transfer from your btc wallet to your Paysire account. 
      YOU CANNOT ACTIVATE YOUR ACCOUNT USING YOUR WALLET FUND, THE ACTIVATION PAYMENT SHOULD COME FROM YOUR BTC WALLET NOT YOUR PAYSIRE ACCOUNT 
      Hopefully that was clear enough to help. 

Thank you for Paysire with us. 
      For further clarifications, please follow our account on o9c4 community or email us at support@paysire.com 
      Paysire support team 
      Note: if you're not Paysire client so we are sorry for your time while reading this and request you to please not waste more time and write unnecessary comments.
      Time wasters, spams, councillors and judges. Kindly keep away
    • By Kudos prudent
      I HAVE DIRECT AND GENUINE RECEIVER FOR PAYSIRE WHO CAN START WITH $100K AND INCREASE UP TO $1M AND ABOVE AFTER FIRST SUCCESSFUL TIRAL.
      KINDLY CONTACT ME VIA WHATSAPP+2348055342004
      PLEASE ONLY FOR SERIOUS AND GENUINE SENDER.
      THANKS
    • By Frank Smith
      I'm Paysire sender, who is ready to deal directly. 
      I'm the direct sender. No mandate from my side. 
      Paysire receiver needed. 
      The deal is 10 million. 
      Looking for the recivers reply with their offers. 
      No time wasters, no upfront, no need for unnecessary talks please.