#O9C4COM | WORLD GROUPS COMMUNITY

EXCHANGE COMPANY IN TURKEY ISTANBUL

Hello, we have an Exchange company in Istanbul, Turkey. If you have digital currencies, we work with them too and we work all face to face. If you are a serious person, we receive you with respect and appreciation, and if you are a person you only want a player, do not waste our time.

WILL NOT ASK YOU TO SEND ANY PROOF AND DONT ASK ME TO SEND YOU ANY PROOF COME TO US AND OPEN YOUR PAPERS ON THE TAPLE.

WE ARE SENDER:

GLOBE PAY

INTERNATIONAL GLOBAL PAY

INSTA GLOBAL PAY

BUSINESS GLOBAL PAY

(BITCOIN) Btc WE BUY -30 DECREASE THE MARKET PRICE.

WHATSAPP ME TO MAKE APPOINTMENT: +962798235225

Edited by Mohd Husni

Join the conversation

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Content

• By Morris
      We have ifhex bitcoin available for sale. www.ifhex.com , the bitcoin is only transferable ifhex to ifhex, it is also usefull to those who need it to secure loans or projects or get funds from bank officer . We are selling this ifhex bitcoin at very cheap rate , any interested buyers can pm me. Deal is only who is willing to pay first. Yes demo is available too $10-$50 free demo . My WhatsApp: +856 20 59 562 517
    • By nik james
      Genuine sender for Global Business Pay i.e. https://globalbusinesspay.com/ and International Global Payments https://internationalglobalpayments.com/
      looking receiver who can pay in 72 hours in BTC. message me on whatsApp +1 (213) 863-8309
    • By Chris Malee
      GUYS DON'T BELIEVE ANYONE WHO WANT TO GET SOMETHING BEFORE THEY MAKE A JOB YOU MUST HAVE TO BE CAREFUL. PEOPLE LOOSE MONEY OF THEIR LIFE CAUSE OF SCAMMERS CAUSE THOSE PEOPLE HAVE NO HUMANITY FEELINGS. BE SURE 100% TILL YOU START TO DO ANYTHING. SOMETIMES THEIR LIFES DEPENDS OF THIS MONEY, REMEBER BEFORE YOU WILL CHEAT SOMEONE
    • By KING
      BTC  seller available in the various location In India ( Kakinada,Andra Pradesh) 
      face to face job . cash on table f2f 
      contact me ASAP: +6282385449541
    • By Chris Malee
      I need someone who help receive money from IGP or help me activate my card there