#O9C4COM | WORLD GROUPS COMMUNITY

I AM A SUPPLIER (SENDER) MODE OF DELIVERY: SWIFT MT103 One-Way for Collateral Purposes, € 500, 000,000.00 (FIVE HUNDRED MILLION EUROS)

Do you have any receiver in Singapore for MT 103 one way that can be monetized?

DESCRIPTION OF INSTRUMENT:
INSTRUMENT: MT 103 ONE WAY FOR COLLATERAL PURPOSES
ISSUING BANK TBA
TERM: One (1) Year and One (1) Day
FACE VALUE: € 500, 000,000.00 (FIVE HUNDRED MILLION EUROS) R&E.
TRANCHES: 500M Euros x 2 TRANCHES
INVOICE PRICE: 20% Of Full-Face Value 8% Commissions
MODE OF PAYMENT: Within Five (5) Banking Days Upon Receipt, Confirmation and Authentication Of SWIFT MT103
MODE OF DELIVERY: SWIFT MT103 One-Way for Collateral Purposes
SPECIAL TERM: Bank to Bank Contacts Not Allowed by In Person/Tel/Fax, Only Possible by SWIFT Within the Knowledge and Advice of The Counter Party

• 2 weeks later...

Hello! I am the recipient. Company account. Bank: HSBC Singapore Limited. Swift Code: HSBCSGS2 Swift GPI MT103 direct cash transfer Swift GPI with code Swift GPI automatic / with UETR Code If you are interested and have a serious sender, write to me: future_72@protonmail.com Return guarantee and good conditions.

Hello, if the singapore account does not pan out shoot me a message on whatsapp, l have a Kenyan corporate account that can handle your amount with no issues. To guarantee success l have my sources and contacts that facilitate the deal even with Proof of funds not available. Get in touch if need be on 254735427555 or email at ericafisher049@gmail.com