#O9C4COM | WORLD GROUPS COMMUNITY

$500 Million Global Business Pay

Alpha Jallow

I am having $500 Million on Global Business Pay and I need a genuine receiver with a pay out time of 6 hours or less. Whatsapp me on +447367594275. 

Note: I am having more than $5 Billion but I would like to take it slowly, so please only serious people! Thank you.

Join the conversation

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Content

• By luckafterluck
      Need for immediate funding fully verified, and backed up accounts of:
      www.blockchain.com www.cex.io www.Bitcoin.com www.coinbase.com   
      No scammer entertained. nor African account(s) accepted. 

Ratio: 50/50

Contact privately if interested

• By Mirya Trading Ltd
      MIRYA TRADING COMPANY
      Owner of the funds and funder
      Registered in Thailand
      Reg No: 0105528001187
      Owner & Chairman of the board: MR. Mirya Mousa
      CEO: MR. Ahammed Shahjahan
      Mandate & Special Representative:
      MR. Mohammadsadegh Jafarian
      WhatsApp No: +989118119766
      Email: jafariansadegh59@gmail.com
      WhatsApp group:
      https://chat.whatsapp.com/EqOuYXN4ebY0KIFWSVIBR2
      ----------------------------------------------------
      We are the legal provider and transmitter of funds via the ipip-non kyc platform. Professional and honest activity is the Great honor of Mirya Trading company.
    • By luckafterluck
      Convert your international global pay, insta global pay, insta wallet pay, global business pay, swift business pay etc to BTC with ease using virtual-currency-2-bitcoin software.
      Please no free offer, scammers or time wasters entertained. 
      Contact privately if interested:
    • By Blames jalapeños
      Have you been looking for bank to get a loan from? Send an email to. Global Business consultant Center.  gbconsultantcenter@gmail.com
    • By Agos Finanziaria S.p.A
      Hello!
      Are you tired of looking for loans and mortgages? Have you been consistently rejected by your Banks and other financial institutions? The good news is here!
      Agos Finanziaria S.p.A is an international corporate finance firm that have turned individuals and companies into financial giants. We provide working capital and financial advisory services to merchants, international corporations, family-owned businesses, and financial investors.
      We offer loan ranging from 20,000 Euros to 10,000.000.000 and more, Our Funding/Financing is not restricted to any geographical location or country, Simple Paperwork, Quick Approvals And Flexible Repayment Schedules.
      If achieving financial freedom is your goal, you are at the right place, kindly contact us with your details and a loan officer will be attached to you for advice and loan processing.
      We are now EMPLOYING BROKERS. If you know of any company with viable projects/proposals that needs financing, kindly send the Executive Summary or Business Plan for our evaluation, if it fits our criteria, you will hear from us within 24 hours. We pay referral fees on every successful transaction. We look forward to our Business acquaintance.
      Regards!
      info@agosfinanziaria.com
      https://agosfinanziaria.com
      Agos Finanziaria S.p.A

Important Information

Terms of Use