#O9C4COM | WORLD GROUPS COMMUNITY

Hello everyone interested..

I am urgently need a real and silent Investor with a capital of at least €/$ 500K and a maximum of €/$ 10M for a period of three (3) years.
ROI for Investor --> 25% of the investment amount paid every six (6) months.

Security for the Investor:
M.O.U or private loan agreement + bill of exchange or investment agreement.
Form of concluding the contract:
remotely via the Internet (online) + confirmed by a Notary.
Note:
Contracts concluded electronically have the same legal effect as contracts concluded by the parties face-to-face.

The offer is only for people who are seriously interested and have funds for this type of investment.
I am not interested in offers with various types of fees before receiving financing.
I do not sponsor scammers and do not send money for fake fees, insurance etc before receiving funding.
I will participate in any costs only after receiving fund via international or European by bank transfer to my company bank account.

First contact with me via email:  
business-deal-2021@protonmail.com

If it interests me your  investing offer , you will receive CIS and contact details.

Edited by International Investments
  • 3 weeks later...

Join the conversation

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Content

• By Account Services
      Hello,
          I am looking for an investment partner with great return after 200 days with 100% no risk investment. This offer is for only investors minded people who want a total turn around within 200 days. Kindly contact me if interested and i will give you full details on how we can be partners in this 200 days program.
      1. Amount budgeted from the investors: 0.05btc Minimum
      2. Investment duration:   200 days
      3. capital & profit returns:  0.46btc
      Note: We are partnering with Bitcoins Mining farm from Rome Italy and they have been in operation for the past 3 years with great returns with 100% risk free to all investors funds. This is not a try by error offer as well, I have been running an investment program with them for the past 6 months and am still running. I am now looking for a joint investment partnership for the period of 200 days to increase my capital gain.
      Secondly, This not an online contact for me, because I am here in Italy and I invest straight with the company for security of funds and to be sure all agreement is done from the Mining farm in Rome - Italy.
      AGREEMENT:
      All agreements will be signed between me and the investor for proper partnership involvement.
      RETURN PAYOUT:
      Return payment is done after 200 days from the day investment funds will be released to us.
      MODE OF INVESTMENT:
      The investment is done with Bitcoin and we can also be initiated with Bank wire transfer.
      Kindly advise back if interested and I believe you will be glad you join this one time opportunity.

Email to: exchanger2017@gmail.com
    • By Account Services
      Hello,
          I am looking for an investment partner with great return after 200 days with 100% no risk investment. This offer is for only investors minded people who want a total turn around within 200 days. Kindly contact me if interested and i will give you full details on how we can be partners in this 200 days program.
      1. Amount budgeted from the investors: 0.05btc Minimum
      2. Investment duration:   200 days
      3. capital & profit returns:  0.46btc
      Note: We are partnering with Bitcoins Mining farm from Rome Italy and they have been in operation for the past 3 years with great returns with 100% risk free to all investors funds. This is not a try by error offer as well, I have been running an investment program with them for the past 6 months and am still running. I am now looking for a joint investment partnership for the period of 200 days to increase my capital gain.
      Secondly, This not an online contact for me, because I am here in Italy and I invest straight with the company for security of funds and to be sure all agreement is done from the Mining farm in Rome - Italy.
      AGREEMENT:
      All agreements will be signed between me and the investor for proper partnership involvement.
      RETURN PAYOUT:
      Return payment is done after 200 days from the day investment funds will be released to us.
      MODE OF INVESTMENT:
      The investment is done with Bitcoin and we can also be initiated with Bank wire transfer.
      Kindly advise back if interested and I believe you will be glad you join this one time opportunity.

Email to: exchanger2017@gmail.com
    • By Ketty Lem
      How to Withdraw Your funds from Global Pay, International Global Pay, Business Global Pay, Through our company. Contact/Whatsapp +1(626)552-9432   
    • By Andrea gervais
      INSTA WALLET PAY SENDER AVAILABLE LEGIT RECEIVER NEEDED FOR SURE DEAL 💯 MESSAGE ME ON WHATSAPP +17089468244
    • By Andrea gervais
      I NEED INSTA WALLET PAY SENDER SERIOUS BUSINESS PERSON PLEASE $500K ABOVE STRICTLY BUSINESS MESSAGE ME ON WHATSAPP +17089468244