ades axe

We are ipip ( S2S ) sender 

Ratio is : 60% for recever  40% closes for us 

Non kyc 

Fund :  M0 server fund 

Sending :  server to server 

Mt199 server 

Bo :  no communication between sender bank officer and receiver bank officer

First tranch must be between  500M  and 1b no more  as we want to see if receiver is serious about payout  and receiver choose the total amount he is able to handle and after in second tranch we will increase amount 

We will provide a 27 pages slip after sending ( contain proof of fund,black blue yellow and white screen ,mt199 server,remittance advise etc...
After sending done and receiver bank officer locate the fund we will provide the pgl with qr code to be bank endorssed and when done if check ok we will send final code 

But before everything receiver need to send cis for check and if everything ok we will send the contract
Ps: even if everything is ok before any shooting receiver must give us a strong guarantee that he will perform ( no rwa pls ) as we have no time to waste with so call " serious receiver "  only serious in word and no in action

On 1/26/2021 at 7:21 PM, ades axe said:

We are ipip ( S2S ) sender 

Ratio is : 60% for recever  40% closes for us 

Non kyc 

Fund :  M0 server fund 

Sending :  server to server 

Mt199 server 

Bo :  no communication between sender bank officer and receiver bank officer

First tranch must be between  500M  and 1b no more  as we want to see if receiver is serious about payout  and receiver choose the total amount he is able to handle and after in second tranch we will increase amount 

We will provide a 27 pages slip after sending ( contain proof of fund,black blue yellow and white screen ,mt199 server,remittance advise etc...
After sending done and receiver bank officer locate the fund we will provide the pgl with qr code to be bank endorssed and when done if check ok we will send final code 

But before everything receiver need to send cis for check and if everything ok we will send the contract
Ps: even if everything is ok before any shooting receiver must give us a strong guarantee that he will perform ( no rwa pls ) as we have no time to waste with so call " serious receiver "  only serious in word and no in action

CONTACT ME AT +243 81 988 70 90 WE WILL HANDLE 

Join the conversation

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Content

• By Transfer
      Hello, 
      My name Sai .
      I'm strong in.  Like DB Germany's L2L, ipip with issue MT199 (ratio 25-30%) at DB Germany.
      Please WhatsApp to me in  ‪+84 58 676 0503‬ .
      Or email zen07390@icloud.com
    • By Malam
      Dear All 

Urgent need direct & Performer নিষিদ্ধ সামগ্রী For IPIP

TOTAL VALU €200B 

নিষিদ্ধ সামগ্রী must provide current quota letter from his bank with complete cis in pdf 

want closed deal before 10th December 

If anyone here than contact me 
      Thanks & Regards
      malam7823@gmail.com
    • By Pak Receiver
      Accounts Available in Pakistan & Dubai For Kyc and non- Kyc 

Business account available for Cash Wire Transfers:
      MT 103 Wire Cash Transfer
      MT103 Single Customer Credit Transfer  (Cash Transfer)
      MT103/202 Wire Cash Transfer - Not Manual Download, not Alliance lite 2 Mode
      SEPA Credit Transfer (SCT) - SEPA DD (SEPA Direct Debit) B2B.
      Only Cash Wire Transfer = simple authorization = immediately feasible...
      Not accepts financial instruments with fake offers !!!
      No limit (bank account can receive any amount in EUR or USD)... No hassles... No problems...
      RATIO : 50 % to the [banned words removed] 
      PAYOUT TIME: 72 HOURS
      Reach us on: macintlpak@gmail.com
    • By Sampotak Tak
      i have [banned words removed]. Ipip and need নিষিদ্ধ সামগ্রী
      The funds have already been XXXXXX by the 2 BOs whose names appear on the POF. SWIFTs have been issued.
      The [banned words removed] already has the FINAL CODE with it. The Server Manager locates the 1T and endorses the PGL while providing the Secure Mail allowing the [banned words removed] to send it. Even at midnight, we will be able to do it if we have the ENDOSED PGL.
      For ratio 50 close with you u
      t in 50 % to [banned words removed] closed
      Send just at mahde994@yahoo.com
    • By Isgender Begiyev
      5 Billion euro ready for IP/IP
      Cash funds in HSBC bank
      Funds are good, clear, cleared from any criminal origin, free of any liens or encumbrances, were legally earned, and are fully transferable, upon instruction from me to server via S2S; IP/ID; IP/IP
      Ratio:
      Sen'der side: 40+5%
      Rec'eiver side: 50+5%
      Contact me via: whatsapp: +99361555505
      Email: iko.begiev98@gmail.com

Important Information

Terms of Use