#O9C4COM | WORLD GROUPS COMMUNITY

IPIP sender needed

Dawid

Looking for genuie sender of ipip, we work on that, but to have sure that you are real sender we need a proof first.

PLEASE NOTE, 9 out of every 10 IPIP Investment transactions are with senders that are not real, either, the sender is dead and they are using a dead persons passport Or the passport is stolen, or they are using a passport of areal alive person and that person is not aware his passport is being used.
This has led to many IPIP funds being blocked and mandates and brokers being prosecuted, as well as fake and fraudulent applications and transactions. 
All banks are now obligated by Law to ask the receiver to evidence to the bank that the Receiver has verified that the sender is a real physical person and this is the receiver obligation to do that and not the bank’s.
The Receiver bank request two confirmations from the receiver, and that is as follows –
1)    10-15 second Video of Sender 
2)    Sender must show him/herself,  holding passport, camera must zoom in to passport to show photo matches the face with the person holding the passport and then read out his passport number
3)    Sender is to then speak out his full name and date of birth as shown on the passport 
4)    Sender is then to speak out the date and hold up a newspaper to show the date on newspaper to match the spoken date (this confirms the video is current)
5)    Sender is to then say  - I Mr XXXXXXXXXX,  confirm that I  have signed the Euro ?? Trillion IPIP Investment Partnership Agreement No. ???????????? (as shown on IPIP Agreement)  and show the IPIP Agreement 

If the above is done correctly then that should be enough, if it is not done correctly, the receiver may request a live video skype where both the sender and receiver sign the contract
We need these videos urgently please

If you agree contact. +48882093925

Join the conversation

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Content

• By Malam
      Dear All 

Urgent need direct & Performer Account owner For IPIP

TOTAL VALU €200B 

must provide current quota letter from his bank with complete cis in pdf 

want closed deal before 10th December 

If anyone here than contact me 
      Thanks & Regards
      malam7823@gmail.com
    • By Sampotak Tak
      i have [banned words removed]. Ipip and need নিষিদ্ধ সামগ্রী
      The funds have already been XXXXXX by the 2 BOs whose names appear on the POF. SWIFTs have been issued.
      The [banned words removed] already has the FINAL CODE with it. The Server Manager locates the 1T and endorses the PGL while providing the Secure Mail allowing the [banned words removed] to send it. Even at midnight, we will be able to do it if we have the ENDOSED PGL.
      For ratio 50 close with you u
      t in 50 % to [banned words removed] closed
      Send just at mahde994@yahoo.com
    • By Isgender Begiyev
      5 Billion euro ready for IP/IP
      Cash funds in HSBC bank
      Funds are good, clear, cleared from any criminal origin, free of any liens or encumbrances, were legally earned, and are fully transferable, upon instruction from me to server via S2S; IP/ID; IP/IP
      Ratio:
      Sen'der side: 40+5%
      Rec'eiver side: 50+5%
      Contact me via: whatsapp: +99361555505
      Email: iko.begiev98@gmail.com
    • By Robert1
      If you have a company in Asia or USA and you are the director, kindly contact me on WhatsApp for MT103/TT wire transaction. 
      Money originates from tax related reason and justifiable by documents. $9,250 Cost involved on both Zoletsedwa as well as [banned words removed]. 
      Total Amount: $12.5m 
      Sending Bank/Terminal: ING Bank SLASKI Poland/ INGBPLPWXXX
      Sharing: 45% [banned words removed] | 55% Zoletsedwa + Intermediaries. 
      WhatsApp: https://wa.link/pswle2

Regards, 
      Financial Consultant .
      GCU Trading Enterprise Ltd.
      www.gcufinance.com
    • By Hassan Rahim
      I have direct re ce ver s For IPIP, DTC, MT103 all Model and GPI all Model, KTT, SEPA, DO you have Direct send ers,  contact me by email with your whatsapp or Botim or Telegram contact me on my email hassanrahim2002@gmail.com

Important Information

Terms of Use