#O9C4COM | WORLD GROUPS COMMUNITY

HSBC $900,000.00 Wire Provision

Hello,

Discreet receivers for a bank wire transfer. Details would we discussed discreetly. For startups and enquiries, my Whatsapp +358942453270

Don’t text me if you are interested in a free job.

Receivers with over $200,000.00 limits on their respective accounts.

I’m not a loader, please don’t text me aside this proposition.
Thirty percent remuneration is projected tentatively for participation and it is open to negotiations. Further details will be provided upon receiving your response with an indication of interest in the deal.

1 hour ago, dancolion said:

Cheap scammer of upfront fee

4 hours ago, Clive Kentwell said:

Hello,

Discreet receivers for a bank wire transfer. Details would we discussed discreetly. For startups and enquiries, my Whatsapp +358942453270

Don’t text me if you are interested in a free job.

Receivers with over $200,000.00 limits on their respective accounts.

I’m not a loader, please don’t text me aside this proposition.
Thirty percent remuneration is projected tentatively for participation and it is open to negotiations. Further details will be provided upon receiving your response with an indication of interest in the deal.

SCAMER

Join the conversation

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Content

• By Wendell Nachazeltl
      We someone who will be able to receive the amount of $19 million dollars funds. 

This funds is from my partner from Romania who’s willing to contest for a presidential election and the campaign will be coming up in 3 weeks time and he need someone who will help him receive this funds and keep it safe.

full agreement will be done and you will need to send your phone number and email with your ID for full confirmation that you’re genuine and someone who won’t vanish after receiving the funds. 

Please Dubai r-e-c-I ver  not needed for security reasons ❌❌ don’t Dm me if you stay in Dubai 
      contact here for more information: milleybrown56@gmail.com
    • By Rezaul Karim
      RELIABLE recipient AVAILABLE 
      TO grantee FUNDS VIA MT 103/202

RELIABLE recipient AVAILABLE 
      TO grantee FUNDS VIA MT 103/202. 
      Recipient  WILL USE HIS OWN BANK ACCOUNT- in United Kingdom . ANY AMOUNT RECEIPT IS POSSIBLE. SHARING RATIO IS 75:25
      IF ANY GOOD AND RELIABLE [banned words removed] FOR THIS DEAL, MAY PLEASE CONTACT THROUGH E-MAIL :
      Nike0173@icloud.com

• By Nguyen Dai Thinh
      🆘I'M A DIRECT RICIVA - I HAVE NO MANDATE OR BROKERS 🆘
      🇹🇭 THAILAND, 🇮🇳 INDIA, 🇸🇬 SINGAPORE DB DEUTSCHE BANK, HSBC, 🇻🇳 VIETNAM, 🇩🇪 GERMANY, 🇺🇦 UKRAINE, 🇲🇾 MALAYSIA, 🇮🇩 INDONESIA, 🇿🇦 SOUTH AFRICA.
      ‼️WE FOCUS ON MT103 SEMIAUTO, MANUAL DOWNLOAD AND AUTOMATIC.
      ‼️WE FOCUS ON SWIFT GPI SEMIAUTO AND AUTOMATIC, WITHOUT OR WITH UETR CODE.
      🛑 WE DONT DO IPIP OR DTC.
      💲CONTACT ME DIRECTLY TO SEE THE AVAILABILITY OF THE BANK ACCOUNT, MAKE A RESERVATION TO BE OCCUPIED 💲
      📞Contact me. **BRUCE +84365790247** whatsapp for more information.📞
      💰💰💰💰💰💰💰
      ⛔I DONT PREFER CHATTING, JUST CALLING FOR FAST COMMUNICATION AND FOR MAKING SURE THAT BOTH PARTIES ARE LEGIT⛔
      Please contact me via whatsapp +84365790247 OR inbox me here. Thanks.
    • By blanco williams
      I have a Chase bankk logg with $850M balance . I am looking for 5 receiva who have verified BPS Account (Bitpaysmart) to receive. This is urgent. the sending shall be in less tranches for security purposes. Minimum per tranche is $500k . This is a rush update, Let's deal now!!!!

WHATSAPP : +46704766891 
      TELEGRAM: https://t.me/santiago_official 
      To obtain a BPS account, visit www.bitpaysmart.com . I can equally help you walk you through application process if I confirm the positive mind towards collaboratively making money. 

NB: Any message outside the scope of this deal/offer will ignored. Sorry in advance. 
    • By Ismael Mulla
      Qonto France business acccount available for IBAN to IBAN, SEPA and SWIFT transfer. No online access. If interested WA +262692333653

Important Information

Terms of Use