#O9C4COM | WORLD GROUPS COMMUNITY

Be Aware ,,, Global Business Pay is a SCAM ,,, www.globalbusinesspay.com ,,, SCAM.

Hello all,

Be aware that Global Business Pay (www.globalbusinesspay.com) is a scam.

The bitcoin address that they give you as yours (18JiSaUPqnxHKrMJ5JWJhiXX4gShZfVUg6) is in fact the same for all members.

Therefore, when you activate the card by sending to that address, it's theirs and the number will reflect in your wallet.  

Your balance & transactions are all ONLY numbers on the screen, you can not withdraw at all.

I activated my card with 0.3 Bitcoin, made several transactions. Lost the value of bitcoin and transactions never reached accounts.

BE AWARE,,,,,

Then you have people claiming the ability of withdrawing the balances, I can not understand how could anybody withdraw something that is not available !!!

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 3/12/2021 at 6:11 PM, Secure said:

you just say your thought

Yes, thoughts & facts.

On 3/20/2021 at 7:58 PM, How to withdraw IGP to Bitcoin said:

This is your own. They have helped alot

Good luck then.

• 1 month later...
Guest Unknown member
In my opinion, this project is also suspicious because it is not about its investment and founder and you can not transfer your award

Join the conversation

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Content

• By nik james
      I have direct Canada based Global Business Pay sender who has huge amount in his wallet, he wanted to convert that amount in cash. we are working to convert in cash.
      kindly contact me +1 (213) 863-8309
    • By SaidGI
      @Jimmy Chin If I don't get an answer from you by today , I will consider it as a confession from you being a scammer !!! Therefore, I would be free to act accordingly. Once you asked me to write recommendations for you at O9C4 before I received anything, now I know why !!!  I will write only the truth with details very soon ,,,,,,,
    • By vadim
      How many of you have met new scam schemes? Please share
    • By vadim
      Dead users,
      There is an unofficial scam club on o9c4. We offer a one-stop, cozy home for all scammers.
      If you are a scammer, please join.
    • By SaidGI
      Hello all,
      It seems scammers won't stop. Some think that some people fall for it because of greed, I agree partially with such scenario but it's more than that. Others fall for it because of need and personal issues, I myself had fallen few times trying to generate funds to save the lives of loved ones 😔. I am currently on a case, will post all details here and expose the scammers with proofs & evidences as well. But I have to confirm it first in order not to wrongfully accuse innocent persons.
      Based on the above, I would like to help and assist with few links where you can search & verify and how to report a scam and/or a scammer;
      1 - https://www.ipqualityscore.com/   to verify phone numbers & email addresses.
      2- https://www.signal-arnaques.com/en?   to search for scams & scammers along with the option of reporting.
      3- https://reportfraud.ftc.gov/#/assistant?pid=A   to report a crime (Federal Trade Commission) FTC.
      Hope that such is useful ,
      Cheers,,,