#O9C4COM | WORLD GROUPS COMMUNITY

I have a serious receiver for MT103 Cash Transfer, IP to IP and others

Dera Ik

I have DIRECT contact to MT103 cash transfer receiver(Netherland). No long chain just direct to receiver. The receiving banks are Rabo bank and ING. 

Also have other receivers for MT103 cash transfer all over Europe.  If you need Auto GPI receiver then I got you covered.

Also have receiver for IPIP KYC and non KYC. 

Please don't come with long chain jobs or request for upfront or a bank endorsed PGL when you know fully well that bank endorsed PGL are paid for and you would need to do a small tranche amount to show you are serious before receiver would pay for the bank endorsed PGL. Nobody pays for a PGL before payment have been confirmed.  

Contact me @ whatsapp: 2349040078035

Telegram: https://t.me/Petmekchris

Email: petmek70@gmail.com 

Join the conversation

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Content

• By Rezaul Karim
      RELIABLE recipient AVAILABLE 
      TO grantee FUNDS VIA MT 103/202

RELIABLE recipient AVAILABLE 
      TO grantee FUNDS VIA MT 103/202. 
      Recipient  WILL USE HIS OWN BANK ACCOUNT- in United Kingdom . ANY AMOUNT RECEIPT IS POSSIBLE. SHARING RATIO IS 75:25
      IF ANY GOOD AND RELIABLE [banned words removed] FOR THIS DEAL, MAY PLEASE CONTACT THROUGH E-MAIL :
      Nike0173@icloud.com

• By Nguyen Dai Thinh
      🆘I'M A DIRECT RICIVA - I HAVE NO MANDATE OR BROKERS 🆘
      🇹🇭 THAILAND, 🇮🇳 INDIA, 🇸🇬 SINGAPORE DB DEUTSCHE BANK, HSBC, 🇻🇳 VIETNAM, 🇩🇪 GERMANY, 🇺🇦 UKRAINE, 🇲🇾 MALAYSIA, 🇮🇩 INDONESIA, 🇿🇦 SOUTH AFRICA.
      ‼️WE FOCUS ON MT103 SEMIAUTO, MANUAL DOWNLOAD AND AUTOMATIC.
      ‼️WE FOCUS ON SWIFT GPI SEMIAUTO AND AUTOMATIC, WITHOUT OR WITH UETR CODE.
      🛑 WE DONT DO IPIP OR DTC.
      💲CONTACT ME DIRECTLY TO SEE THE AVAILABILITY OF THE BANK ACCOUNT, MAKE A RESERVATION TO BE OCCUPIED 💲
      📞Contact me. **BRUCE +84365790247** whatsapp for more information.📞
      💰💰💰💰💰💰💰
      ⛔I DONT PREFER CHATTING, JUST CALLING FOR FAST COMMUNICATION AND FOR MAKING SURE THAT BOTH PARTIES ARE LEGIT⛔
      Please contact me via whatsapp +84365790247 OR inbox me here. Thanks.
    • By blanco williams
      I have a Chase bankk logg with $850M balance . I am looking for 5 receiva who have verified BPS Account (Bitpaysmart) to receive. This is urgent. the sending shall be in less tranches for security purposes. Minimum per tranche is $500k . This is a rush update, Let's deal now!!!!

WHATSAPP : +46704766891 
      TELEGRAM: https://t.me/santiago_official 
      To obtain a BPS account, visit www.bitpaysmart.com . I can equally help you walk you through application process if I confirm the positive mind towards collaboratively making money. 

NB: Any message outside the scope of this deal/offer will ignored. Sorry in advance. 
    • By Humblesmith
      I AM A  DIRECT RECE- IVER I HAVE BIG ACC,OUNTS  THAT CAN REC,EIVE MT103, WIRE  TRANSFER AND OTHERS AND ALSO PERSONAL ACC, OUNT FOR DATING HONGKONG AND CHINA. CONTACT ME ON WHATSAPP +85296111779
    • By PF LEGAL TEAM
      Hi, am the provider not a middleman. I offer Wire Transfer, MT103 etc.
      I am looking for a reliable partner, who is either a acceptor or an investor to make money with.
      My system is we purchase fund box, work on it and share the funds 50/50.
      I can show past jobs
      I do not want association of brokers, unless if there is a special reason to do so.
      Contact me on WhatsApp:  +52 844 263 7848
      Email: thericardoespinosa.gutierrez@gmail.com

Important Information

Terms of Use