#O9C4COM | WORLD GROUPS COMMUNITY

On 2/6/2021 at 4:18 PM, Lawanz Ferdinaz said:

Hello , International Global Pay Genuine receiver here. We can clear your fund through our verified accounts.

Thank you !

you are fuking scammers he take from me 25M INGP AND no pay any thing.

Edited by Mohd Husni
1 hour ago, Lawanz Ferdinaz said:

Mail us

You say This profile NOT CONTACTING US. I am ready to do a group on WhatsApp and put a certificate and send you 25 M and pay me 2.5% after 4 hours so that you do not have a WhatsApp number and nothing indicates that you are contacted If you are men, put the WhatsApp number Why afraid if you are honest.

MY NUMPER +962798235225

HIS SKYPE           lowrenferdinan@aol.com

Edited by Mohd Husni
On 2/12/2021 at 9:37 AM, Lawanz Ferdinaz said:

People are taken money and making dispute to our accounts. We are genuine and we payout directly to person who contacts . Any one can deal with us.

Thank you

He is fuking scammer HE TAKE FROM ME 25M international global pay

Edited by Mohd Husni
On 2/14/2021 at 11:37 AM, Lawanz Ferdinaz said:

This person has not dealt with us. Anyone who wants to see we can show it. He says he will give Bitcoin and asks for a part first and after sending Bitcoin he tells various stories.

On 2/14/2021 at 4:11 PM, Lawanz Ferdinaz said:

This guy keeps trying to attack us.He is asking Bitcoins first.
Bitcoin is first requested by the person who contacts him by lying that he is sending money first.
Creating fake documents too. Dont trust him. He is real scammer.

He has so far stolen about 180 bitcoins by deceiving people. He appears here in 4 fake names

It is a big swindler and I have all the proofs, and the one who reviews my ads here is all I mean I am a sender and not like the liar and swindler Lawanz Ferdinaz, who in all of his ads says he pays 2.5% after 4 hours and the rest after 4 days from international global pay i send hem 25m and i have All the means of correspondence and transfers to this end, we do not know his number, only Skype correspondence, He had a Skype address here, and he also deleted it. I have pictures to prove that. this my whatsapp +962798235225

Here are my proofs of imposter Lawanz Ferdinaz.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/530795207454141/permalink/726990664501260/

Edited by Mohd Husni

This guy keeps trying to attack us.He is asking Bitcoins first.
Bitcoin is first requested by the person who contacts him by lying that he is sending money first.
Creating fake documents too. Dont trust him. He is real scammer.

He has so far stolen about 180 bitcoins by deceiving people. He appears here in 4 fake names

On 2/14/2021 at 7:19 PM, Mohd Husni said:

On 2/14/2021 at 6:20 PM, Mohd Husni said:

It is a big swindler and I have all the proofs, and the one who reviews my ads here is all I mean I am a sender and not like the liar and swindler Lawanz Ferdinaz, who in all of his ads says he pays 2.5% after 4 hours and the rest after 4 days from international global pay i send hem 25m and i have All the means of correspondence and transfers to this end, we do not know his number, only Skype correspondence, He had a Skype address here, and he also deleted it. I have pictures to prove that. this my whatsapp +962798235225

Here are my proofs of imposter Lawanz Ferdinaz.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/530795207454141/permalink/726990664501260/

Very easy to create fake account and posting same thing . I told you this idiot has four different user accounts. 

Join the conversation

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Content

• By Daiwa House Industry Co.
      Hello This is Daiwa House Industry cooperation. We are looking for a real, true and honest senders for long time business. We have huge capacity to receive and Send funds. We are KYC company in the world so you don't worry to receive money from us. Actually currently we are not excepted small transactions. (refer our CIS)

Only real senders you can contact us any times. Our communication method SKYPE. Later we can send you our contact numbers ( We only share our contact details with person who do transactions with us).
      Our pay-out time and percentages are in our CIS.
      We are the HUGE receiver for GLOBEPAY INC. We can withdraw all funds. 
      We are the HUGE receiver for Konnect wallet We can withdraw all funds.
      We are the HUGE receiver for INTERNATIONAL GLOBAL PAY. We can withdraw BTC and USD
      We are the HUGE receiver for IWP We can withdraw all funds.
      We don't do followings
      # Test transactions|
      Only swindlers do this ask to send 5 or 10 dollars with code and same code and same amounts they do with fake account. So the story is " We receive test transactions from another person / another account, We don't know who is the real person so my pay master going to STOP the payments. We can't return your fund and cant made payouts. This is the story you work with talkers.
      We world wide company. Existing clients can meet us in out office. We have several offices in some countries. We are open for good business. Constructions , Solar projects , Early warning system  ( existing clients can get out details )
      # We can send BTC to any wallet. 
      # We can send BTC to Hidden wallet (Only company can get this facility.)
      # Every middle people can get 2% from us. 
      # KYC Dollars , Euros we can send to any country ( Receivers must know the receiving capacity of the accounts/ RWA)
      Real middle people
      Real senders 
      Any time you can contact us. Skype : live:.cid.55679f0d5d0d6612
      _____DH_____
    • By grayce dorsinville
      How to liquidate Business global pay, International  global pay, Nexa  global pay. WhatsApp +237 6 52 88 96 92
      How to withdraw igp ?
      how to withdraw BGP ?
      How to withdraw NGP ?
      How to withdraw IWP ?

CONTACT FOR FURTHER DETAILS .....
    • By Freddy4hogan
      Hello to all International Global Pay Senders. I have a serious deal for you. Receiver needs 500B worth of IGP for his own platform. He pays out in 15 days at a 3%+2%=5% ratio. The 500B will be done in one tranche. Receiver is ready to give a Genuine Authentic Verifiable Bank Endorse Pgl of the 5% for the Sender to guarantee payment. 3% of 500B is 15B and 2% of 500B is 10B. These can be paid into BTC WALLET and or Cash Transfer and or Hawala Cash pickup at the country of your choice. Trader owns his own trading platforms and is a financial Guru with high level of connections. If interested contact me with your Dashboard Video and Screenshot showing the amount of more than 500B. Thanks
    • By Mr Daniel
      How to spend all non-spendable funds showing watch only in blockchain
      WhatsApp +918106871473
    • By Dr Daniel
      International Global Pay Receiver available .. Whatsapp.....+918106871473
      Accept Payments Online Worldwide | Global Payments