#O9C4COM | WORLD GROUPS COMMUNITY

Fight Against Scam

Manisensi

Hello everyone

This website was created to bring business minded people from allover the world together, it’s free which is why many are taking the advantage for their notorious activities which is against the purpose of this forum.

I would like to implore everyone to desist from such acts & act appropriately, don’t hurt others if you can’t add value to their lives. Let’s get the forum to a level where criminals will know it’s not a safe place for them.

If anyone is aware of some fraudulent activities or individuals, kindly call them out to alert other members. Always do your research before embarking on a deal also, it will be regrettable loosing your money & time to wolves in sheep’s clothing prowling on this website.

Thanks.

• 2 months later...
Guest Guest

lots of 'real' senders / receivers of fake money using e-wallet websites - they never answer where 'funds' can be used.

PLZ KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK AND LET`S EXPOSE THESE SCAMMERS PLZ LET`S  DO THIS FOR THE GOOD OF HONEST  PEOPLE  ON HERE THIS IS A GOOD SITE JUST BAD PEOPLE

BY THE WAY I HAVE A GOD HONEST GLOBE PAY FRIEND RECEIVER 60% PAYOUT IN  12HRS  ONCE FUNDS CLEAR HIS BANK CAN PAYOUT IN BTC
GLOBE PAY IS THE WAY TO GO !!CONTACT ME AND GET PAID TODAY!!GLOBE PAY MY FRIENDS

On 2/6/2021 at 7:23 PM, Manisensi said:

Hello everyone

This website was created to bring business minded people from allover the world together, it’s free which is why many are taking the advantage for their notorious activities which is against the purpose of this forum.

I would like to implore everyone to desist from such acts & act appropriately, don’t hurt others if you can’t add value to their lives. Let’s get the forum to a level where criminals will know it’s not a safe place for them.

If anyone is aware of some fraudulent activities or individuals, kindly call them out to alert other members. Always do your research before embarking on a deal also, it will be regrettable loosing your money & time to wolves in sheep’s clothing prowling on this website.

Thanks.

Hello

I noticed your brave post and decided to add a comment.

I am an honest person and I have never deceived anyone and yet I get fake offers buy BTC every day from intermediaries - scammers and thieves whose sole purpose is to obtain the seller's personal and banking details.

For every intermediaries - scammer and thief, every seller is a scammer if he doesn't send Satoshi pre-trade or send BTC before receiving payment.

Therefore, your appeal is pointless if the forum participants are mainly intermediaries who do not have banking knowledge and do not have experience in cryptocurrency trading but want to participate in every transaction and waste their and someone else's time generating fake buy offers and fake cooperation offers.

The intermediarys change their identity very often, so every transaction should start with a thorough verification of each intermediarys and only then you will stop SCAM !

The real and serious seller BTC has no problems finding direct buyers for BTC so he wastes no time with real deals.
The BTC seller wastes time only when dealing with a intermediarys - scammer and a fake BTC buy offer.

The only scammers and thieves in cryptocurrency trading are the intermediarys who come up with fake buy offers and ridiculous procedures and verifications just to steal BTC from the seller and money from the buyer and then disappear.
It is the intermediarys , not sellers and buyers, who invented flashing bank accounts and flashing Bitcoins, so real sellers and buyers no longer want to work with intermediarys - scammers and thieves !

Best regards only to honest intermediarys who know standard procedures in cryptocurrency trading, because only a professional intermediary knows that BTC can be received after payment by bank transfer or cash via deal F2F.

HG

On 2/6/2021 at 9:23 PM, Manisensi said:

Hello everyone

Thanks.

If I may add;

It would be very helpful if the admin of this site apply a verification process. For example, users to submit phot IDs along with video verifications to match such photo IDs.

This way I think will save us all time and energy so we can concentrate on legit deals & businesses.

Just an idea,

Cheers,,,

• Administrators
10 hours ago, SaidGI said:

If I may add;

It would be very helpful if the admin of this site apply a verification process. For example, users to submit phot IDs along with video verifications to match such photo IDs.

This way I think will save us all time and energy so we can concentrate on legit deals & businesses.

Just an idea,

Cheers,,,

It will not works! As financial or any other type of scammers can easily buy fake ID or make video with real man who is figurehead by default.

Also I don't need\want to collect any personal data and respects privacy of members.

Members are the only immune system of the community.

Email: konon@o9c4.com | Skype: o9c4community | WeChat, SignalWhatsApp, Telegram: +79139055350 | World Groups | Account Credit | Gift Cards | Donate
Recommend Post $18 | Share on other sites $1,8 | Featured Club $18 | Pin Topic $18 | Website Advertisements $18 | Email Advertisements $18 | World Group Sponsorship $18 | YouTube Video Marketing $216

1 minute ago, O9C4.COM said:

It will not works! As financial or any other type of scammers can easily buy fake ID or make video with real man who is figurehead by default.

Ah, ok.

Thanks for the response.

16 minutes ago, Bartex said:

It is not as easy as it seems !
The Personal Data Protection Act (GDPR) applies throughout the European Union, so the administrator of this website, who is a natural person, does not have the right to verify and collect personal data of website users.
If he applies the verification process, it will mean that he is phishing personal data and committing a crime for which he may go to prison.

An intelligent person has no problems distinguishing between a credible offer and a fake offer.
Just think logically and have a lot of knowledge about what the business deal will involve and remember that real deals are based on standard procedures, while fake deals are always absurd procedures and verifications and wholesale amounts of what people buy in small quantities.

Great addition, thanks for adding to my knowledge 👍

Thank you a lot for this post. This website used to be way better before, but lately I've been stumbling upon a lot of scammers and time wasters. But in general, ans this is my personal observation, this ecosystem is filled with people who really have weak knowledge about banking and financial instruments; crazy amounts with illogical procedures. Myself I tried explaining to many alleged senders what works and what doesn't but people tend to follow their greed and go strike deals that never payouts. Seriously I didn't find one single sender on this website despite the fact I am a receiver for several instruments.

On 2/7/2021 at 1:23 AM, Manisensi said:

Hello everyone

Thanks.

Well said !!!!!!

On 5/4/2021 at 10:38 PM, SaidGI said:

If I may add;

Just an idea,

Cheers,,,

Great idea !!!! That way at least a decent amount of fake users will dissapear