#O9C4COM | WORLD GROUPS COMMUNITY

Join the conversation

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Content

• By elin88
      Dear Members, 
      This man goes by the name of Junyi Cui and uses an email address named rrealtorcorretora@gmail.com e junyicuiadm@gmail.com 
      He is a fraudster and a manipulator con artist. He pretends to be a nice guy until you transfer the amount agreed. He took 500,000 units and 350,000 units of freedompay money from people I know. 
      STAY AWAY FROM THIS PERSON AND REPORT HIM IF HE TRIES TO STEAL FROM YOU!  He is in several whatsapp groups. 100% Fraud.
    • By Sasaki David
      Hello my dear friend, Now you can realize your international global pay fund to BTC through me. please contact me through skype. Can provide more details. Don't face to swindlers. 100% trusted person.  Pay out within 1 hrs as BTC. We have good previous recors. You can check my PR then contact me
      Contact me on Skype : live:.cid.b9fd399d62272937
    • By Elly
      who can receive a big amount? Not trade.
    • By Sasaki David
      Hi Good day
      This is Sasaki David. International Global Pay , Globepayinc and instawalletpay  Huge re-cei-ver. I took all your contacts from WWW and Many groups on WhatsApp and Telegrams. 

My minimum fund requirement I mention on my Client Information Sheet. (Contact me on skype to get it)

We pay as 45% value of Bitcoins.
      Pay out time. : After sending the funds You will be receive 40%+5%  value of  Bitcoins to your wallet after  3 Hrs time.
      You must need to contact me via Skype. Only people who have deal with me then you can connect with my WhatsApp and Telegram groups.
      Hurry up and take your BTC fast.
      Contact me on Skype : live:.cid.b9fd399d62272937
    • By Stevy Totolo
      NEED GENUINE SENDERS FOR INSTA GLOBAL PAY and INTERNATIONAL GLOBAL PAY.
      Email: totolo.stevy@gmail.com
      Whatsapp: +33753181635

Important Information

Terms of Use