#O9C4COM | WORLD GROUPS COMMUNITY

Need the receiver!!

I have a sum of more than 6 million US dollars to find the payee. This money is stolen money. I can give the payee 40% reward. I transfer money directly through my online bank. The payee who can receive the money please contact me!     My email address: wangminghaixingma@gmail.com      WhatsApp:+8617843638175  telegram:+8617843638175

1 hour ago, 网名还行吗 said:

I have a sum of more than 6 million US dollars to find the payee. This money is stolen money. I can give the payee 40% reward. I transfer money directly through my online bank. The payee who can receive the money please contact me!     My email address: wangminghaixingma@gmail.com      WhatsApp:+8617843638175  telegram:+8617843638175

Dear Sir, Yes I have payee for your stolen money.But how shall you proceed further.Kindly send details to my email address :-jhabar2009@gmail.com

Cell:-+91-8629849451

1 hour ago, 网名还行吗 said:

To any country? 

38 minutes ago, Antonio CM said:

FAKE OFFER !!!!

SCAMMER FROM NIGERIA !

BE CAREFUL

4 minutes ago, Bartex said:

Scammer and thief.
I want 10% before sending the transfer.
Below is a message from this scammer and thief!

-----------

niedz., 7 lut 2021 o 09:17 网名还行吗 <wangminghaixingma@gmail.com> napisał(a):
My money is in a bank in the UK. I can transfer it to you. I will give you 50% of the reward. There will be time for cross-border transfer. But I can't wait so long. If I transfer money to you, you have to give me 10% first, and then when the money is received, you are giving me the remaining 40%! If you agree, we'll do it. Think for yourself!

Bartex <bookingbartex@gmail.com> 于2021年2月7日周日 下午4:11写道:

I am the serious direct receiver wire bank transfer without a network of  inmediateres spoiling every realy transaction.
I am not interested in the origin of the means and I do not ask stupid and difficult questions.
I have good bank accounts with online banking (banks from Europe) and we can complete this job very quickly.

Send me  procedures via email:
bookingbartex@gmail.com

----------------

I have a sum of more than 6 million US dollars to find the payee. This money is stolen money. I can give the payee 40% reward. I transfer money directly through my online bank. The payee who can receive the money please contact me! My email address: wangminghaixingma@gmail.com WhatsApp:+8617843638175 telegram:+8617843638175

OMG, same happened with me.