#O9C4COM | WORLD GROUPS COMMUNITY

BOT CONNOISSEUR (SHOP FOR AUTOMATED PROGRAMMS)

Welcome everyone to BOT CONNOISSEUR
From web scrapers, to scalping bots to game bots. We are a market for every type of bot imaginable. We cant promise you riches with our bots. You still need to know how to use them. We provide support in the working hours UTC 8-5. Some questions you may have to wait for. To get a response from the developers.

We will try to add as many types of bots we can (You can make suggestions). Our goal is to become your 'swift army knife'. We want to aid you in all your endeavours. And make your internet journey profitable. 

Search BOT CONNOISSEUR into telegram. And you will arrive at the store. Check it out. If i piqued your interest. Its a relatively new channel. So our member count is low (Dont want to bot that, go figures!). In any event. We hope you have a pleasant experience with the store and stay safe. If you cant find the store by searching it. Here's the link. https://t.me/joinchat/TKmc_XFwZcusBrqA

PLEASE NOTE: We wont be responding to messages here. That often. its better you contact through the store.

Edited by BOTCONNOISSEUR

Join the conversation

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Content

• By kuroreholding
      Hello, I am interested in creating the app version of this forum since the deals I make here bring my earnings, and in order to make it easier for users to install via google play and be able to access the forum via your app with some native functions of your smartphone that will facilitate the speed of communication between members, I will contribute for free and I will update everyone that will soon be available to install in your google play store, good deals to all!

• By Managed Buy-Sell
      IDEAL FOR CLIENTS WITH SMALLER AMOUNTS FROM 5 MILLION EURO AND UPWARDS AS AN ENTRY-LEVEL OPPORTUNITY.
      YOU CAN ENTER THIS PROGRAM WITH LARGER AMOUNTS OF 10 OR 50 MILLION IF YOU PREFER.
      TO ENTER THIS PROGRAM ONLY CASH TRANSFERS FROM PRIME BANKS ARE ACCEPTED.
      INSTRUMENTS AS COLLATERAL CANNOT BE ACCEPTED.
      SOMEONE MAY USE THIS M+B+S-PROGRAM TO MAKE A TEST WITH US AND AFTERWARDS SWITCHES TO THE NORMAL PROGRAM.
      ONLY CASH TRANSFERS CAN BE ACCEPTED, BUT THE REQUIRED AMOUNTS ARE NOT THAT HIGH.
      IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS, PLEASE FEEL FREE TO GET IN TOUCH WITH US.
      THANK YOU
      YOUR
      WEALTH MANAGEMENT
    • By Managed Buy-Sell
      The funds must be a bank account in Europe or Turkey, banks in Turkmenistan are not accepted.
      The amount shall be TMT 500 Million or more.
      The trade entity needs to know the bank / city / country / amount and type of account as own € funds will be used for the transaction.
      The official exchange rate is 4:1 for TMT to €, if you want to exchange typical rates are 10 :1.
      The program generates a better return as the typical exchange rates you can get on the market.
      For more details please feel free to contact us.
    • By Managed Buy-Sell
      PROGRAM FOR RUSSIAN RUBLES RUB
      The funds must be a bank account in Europe or Turkey, banks in Russia are not accepted.
      The amount shall be RUB 10 Billion or more.
      The trade entity needs to know the bank / city / country / amount and type of account as own € funds will be used for the transaction.
      The program generates an excellent return during a period of one year and is ideal to fund lareg scale projects.
      For more details please feel free to contact us.

Important Information

Terms of Use