#O9C4COM | WORLD GROUPS COMMUNITY

Meaning of SWIFT Message Type References.

SaidGI

Join the conversation

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Content

• By Cleber Capobianco
      GOOD MORNING TO ALL, WE HAVE নিষিদ্ধ সামগ্রী OPERACOES FOR VARIOUS TYPES OF OPERATION OUR FOCUS GPI MANUAL DOWLOAD GPI AUTOMATIC AND SEMI AUTOMATICCONTACT OFFICER BANK
      ELAGIO OFFICER BANK  +595 983 680827 ; +994 40 723 45 87 WHATS 
      CONTACT WHATS FOR নিষিদ্ধ সামগ্রী IN VARIOUS COUNTRIES
    • By Etienne87
      I hate that you have to change the spelling but oh well    I have several accounts to reeceeve  ( they are mine ) and they are all in the US. I can accept up to 5 million per tranche depending on the account. I will only accept wires and SWIFTS cash transfers ( including GPI ). Lastly, I usually get 20%  and that covers me only. I do have some European contacts but the percentage will be much higher.   So here are the rules:   - No online access will be given, - No CIS will be furnished as all info contained in them will be in the contract, - I live in the States, so cannot meet unless you come over, - Not interested in IP/IP, DTC, SBLC, or those types of deals. Only wires or SWIFT'S, - If I don't answer, I'm not ignoring you, I'm just not interested, - Funds can be returned quickly ( within 24 hours in most cases ). - Can start with smaller amounts ( minimum of 25K ) as a test. - There are several ways I know that a deal is being shopped ( or the deal isn't real ), so there's another reason I may not answer. - Prefer U.S. banks as I can return funds quicker, and - Prefer non KYC deals, but will consider both. - Do NOT ask for any kind of fees.   If interested, either email me, largent at post dot com or WhatsApp me, 1-262-269-4844. Feel free to ask questions or get info. If you're acting as a broker, you will be covered.   P.S. Also have NetSpend quickpay now.   P.P.S. Don't tell me not to post this again. Several people have said they are tired of seeing the same post because nothing ever happens. Yet when I agree to their terms ( and provide bank info ), they disappear. Either piss or get off the pot!    
    • By Babak Air
      Hi, I am a Freedompay recipient
      To start from a small number, you transfer the resources, then we settle the BTC according to the agreed percentage 2 hours after receiving it, we continue the second part with double, and like the previous time, we transfer it to you 2 hours after receiving the BTC, and that's it. Gradually increase each part so that both sides of the transaction know each other to build trust between the two.
      We only trade this way and never make a down payment. If you want to make a healthy and winning trade, we will shake your hand to start a healthy business.
      My WhatsApp number +989192285560
      We are the recipient (Freedompay)
    • By Abraham Ardiansyah
      Hello தடைசெய்யப்பட்ட உள்ளடக்கம் for following below :
      1- Mt103 cash transfer.
      2- Swift Gpi automatic.
      3- IP TO IP.
      4- SBLC.
      5- LC.
      WE NEED [banned words removed]!
      We are based in Indonesia.
      We can start with small amounts for building trust.
      PM ME
      Transaction can be done f2f
      No upfront fees.
      Also we can take cases if money frozen/stuck in Central bank or any other banks in indonesia.
      If you have নিষিদ্ধ সামগ্রী which not agree to pay out your share we are right people for sort this matter fastest way.
      👆👆👆👆👆👆👆👆👆👆👆
      Здравствуйте, мы являемся получателем для следующего ниже:
      1- денежный перевод Mt103.
      2- Swift Gpi автомат.
      3- IP К IP.
      4- SBLC.
      5- ЛК.
      НАМ НУЖЕН ОТПРАВИТЕЛЬ!
      Мы находимся в Индонезии.
      Мы можем начать с небольших сумм для укрепления доверия.
      PM ME
      Транзакция может быть совершена f2f
      Без предоплаты.
      Также мы можем принять меры, если деньги заморожены / застряли в Центральном банке или любых других банках Индонезии.
      Если у вас есть 非法內容, который не согласен выплатить вашу долю, мы - подходящие люди, чтобы решить этот вопрос самым быстрым способом.
      👆👆👆👆👆👆👆👆👆👆👆
    • By James Hanjoren
      Canada Account available
      NO ONLINE ACCESS

USA welfargo, BOA and Chase available... NO ONLINE ACCESS

Important Information

Terms of Use