#O9C4COM | WORLD GROUPS COMMUNITY

50 Bitcoins (BTC) for sale --> F2F or TTM or ONLINE ..

Greetings,

I will directly sell 50 BTC with a discount of -25% net for the buyer.
I am looking for a serious and solvent buyer of 50 BTC.
The very good price  for BTC is offered only to the buyer who will buy and pay for 50 BTC in one single transaction without tranches and test transaction.

If  you or your customer / buyer want to buy less than 50 BTC (minimum 1 BTC) then you will get a discount of only -7% gross / -5% net.

One of three (3) methods transactions to choose from:

Option #1.  Face-to-face (F2F) - payment only cash (currency PLN).
Place of transaction: Seller's company office in Warsaw/Poland (Europe).
Only direct transaction:  seller + buyer without intermediaries (0% commission).

Option #2. TTM (F2F + B2B) - payment (currency PLN) only by national immediate bank transfer.
Place of transaction: Bank Handlowy SA in Warsaw/Poland (Europe).The Buyer must have a bank account in currency PLN in the same bank branch as the Seller.
Only direct transaction:  seller + buyer without intermediaries (0% commission).

Option #3. Online  KYC or None-KYC - payment (currency EUR or USD) only by International or European bank wire transfer or PayPal to PayPal  [100%  payable in advance].
Place of transaction: WorldWide - remotely via the Internet/eMail (online).
Direct transaction: seller + buyer or with the participation of intermediaries  (5% commissions).

Seller's procedures are standard. There are no other procedures in trading crypto on market OTC.

Release of BTC to buyer's wallet upon receipt of payment.
Transaction security: SPA contract or Invoice on any services or goods / products.

The offer is only for serious buyers who have their own funds for this type of investments and who know the realities of risky investments.
You do not accept the seller's procedure - do not write ..
Let's respect our time ...

Very important:
I have a BTC wallet at Blockchain.com with a balance of 309 BTC but I only want to sell 50 BTC to one buyer.
Please, don't not send me Bitcoins buy offers other than quantity 50 BTC.

I sell my own Bitcoins, which I bought for investments in 2011-2013, for which I paid several hundred dollars (USD) for 1 BTC, so I'll earn a lot anyway by selling 50 BTC with such a big discount for the buyer.
I am not greedy and I can afford to sell  50 BTC cheaply which means that my discount (-25% net)  is fixed and does not change with the floating BTC rate on Blockchain.com

I don't not sell BTC over the phone, Skype or WhatsApp!
Contact only via Messages/eMail:
georg-mailbox@protonmail.com

---------

Note:

Anonymous Intermediarie, before you write to me, read and understand my post.
I have received over one hundred (100) email from anonymous intermediaries who said they had a customer/buyer  ready for an instant transaction.
Everyone lied.
Anonymous  intermediaries  only ask for test Satoshi and CIS  and they disappear meaning all intermediaries  on the internet are collectors of procedures and scans of passports or ordinary scammer and thieves who, under the pretext of buying BTC, steal personal, banking data  and none of them have a dusiness deal with a real and credible buyer BTC.
Anonymous Intermediaries without a real buyer BTC please don't write and not waste the serious salesperson's time.

Edited by ELGREGO
2 hours ago, Fredrick Jacob said:

I have buyer for face to in Dubai cash on table 971554272339

Face-to-face (F2F) transaction only in seller's country.
The POC will be verified at the seller's office before handing over the cash (currency PLN) by the buyer.
The seller lives in Europe (Poland).
The seller BTC  is a "store" and stores do not fly all over the world to buyers, so the buyer has at your own expense to go to the seller's country if he wants transaction F2F and pay in cash (currency PLN).
Note:
In Poland, you pay for goods and services only in currency PLN.
The BTC seller accepts EUR and USD only for online transactions and international or European bank transfer payments, because the seller has a multi-currency bank account and the banking system will easily convert currency EUR or USD to PLN.

Edited by ELGREGO
18 minutes ago, Fredrick Jacob said:

Online transaction is okay you send btc then get your cash 

Every scammer and thief would like to receive goods and services before payment.
Buy BTC online on the regulated market in exchange offices, platforms and exchanges, thanks to which you will learn how to trade cryptocurrencies and you will understand that you are just wasting time looking for suckers on the Internet to steal BTC from them.

If you are honest and have 750,000 euro, exchange it for PLN and welcome you to a face-to-face (F2F)  transaction in Poland if you have a problem finding a real seller in Dubai.

1 hour ago, Fredrick Jacob said:

So you that you are not a thief and scammer want me to send you cash before getting btc you are so smart am ready for face to face in my place you can get fools who will send you cash but not me 

Buyer always move first for bitcoin transaction, it's the standard procedure. Buyer can report & get his funds back since you'll be paying to a bank account but seller can't get his coin back if buyer disappeared after getting coin first.

Hello If We Can Trade In any Escrow That would Be Wonderful 

Paxful Or LocalBitcoins.com 

I am Ready To Deal Over There .

Because Its Impossible to Come to Sellers Country Due to Covid Restrictions Everywhere and No One In Good Mind Will Either Send Bitcoins Or Money First. 

I would Suggest If you Can deal In Paxful Or LocalBitcoins Please Message Me Via Below Link 

https://wa.me/qr/ZVWHLAFOO3M5N1

16 minutes ago, Legitworkonly said:

Hello If We Can Trade In any Escrow That would Be Wonderful 

Paxful Or LocalBitcoins.com 

I am Ready To Deal Over There .

Because Its Impossible to Come to Sellers Country Due to Covid Restrictions Everywhere and No One In Good Mind Will Either Send Bitcoins Or Money First. 

I would Suggest If you Can deal In Paxful Or LocalBitcoins Please Message Me Via Below Link 

https://wa.me/qr/ZVWHLAFOO3M5N1

STOP SPAM / SCAM

Thanks

On 12/27/2020 at 8:37 PM, Fredrick Jacob said:

Tengo comprador cara a cara en efectivo de Dubai en la mesa 971554272339

tengo proveedor en dubai de Bitcoin , paris , barcelona, miami, los angeles, madrid... etc.

+56990115270 mi whatsapp para que negociemos

en Dubai el precio en cash recibiendo USD o AED / Eur es de Precio oficial de mercado +1 % de ahi debemos subirle algo para nuestras comisiones.

• ELGREGO changed the title to 50 BTC for sale - update [January 10, 2021]
  • ELGREGO changed the title to 50 BTC for sale - update [January 13, 2021]
On 1/13/2021 at 5:35 PM, GIGA BYTE said:

I have funds . How do you wanna deal .Do you accept PayPal or Perfect money or wire

Contact via Messages/eMail:

Edited by ELGREGO
On 1/14/2021 at 6:30 AM, Fredrick Jacob said:

You are in Europe I want to your contact to a buyer in Europe for face to face so I need your contact so he can reach you 

Contact via Messages/eMail:

Edited by ELGREGO
  • ELGREGO changed the title to 50 BTC for sale - update February 01, 2021
On 2/2/2021 at 12:19 AM, vadim said:

If you are not a scammer, why don't you exchange your bitcoins at a reliable and trusted exchanger?

Read and understand my post, which clearly states that I only sell BTC on the OTC market.
The OTC market is a direct transaction between the seller and the buyer without the participation of exchanges, exchange offices, platforms and fake websites!
Your problem is that you do not know what the OTC market is and you do not understand that it is legal to buy and sell Btc only up to EUR 15,000 a day, therefore exchanges, platforms and bureaux de change do not apply to larger transactions.

• ELGREGO changed the title to 50 BTC for sale - update February 03, 2021
On 12/21/2020 at 3:40 AM, ELGREGO said:

I will directly sell 50 BTC for € 1,000,000.00  (my price: 1 BTC = only € 20,000.00).
I am looking for a serious and solvent buyer of 50 BTC.
A good price because only 1,000,000.00 EUR (1 BTC = € 20,000.00) is offered only to the buyer who will buy and pay for 50 BTC in one single transaction.
If you want to buy less than 50 BTC (minimum 1 BTC)  then you will get a discount of only -7% gross/-5% net.

One of three (3) methods transactions to choose from:
Option 1. Face-to-face (F2F) - payment only cash.
Option 2. TTM (F2F + B2B) - payment only by national immediate bank transfer.
Option 3. Online (remotely via the Internet) KYC or None-KYC - payment only by International or European bank wire transfer or PayPal to PayPal [50% (€ 500K) payable in advance, the remaining 50% (€ 500K) payable upon receipt of 50 BTC].

Release of BTC to buyer's wallet upon receipt of payment.
Transaction security: SPA contract or Invoice on any service or goods.

Intermediaries without a real buyer BTC please don't write and not waste the serious salesperson's time.

I don't not sell BTC over the phone, Skype or WhatsApp!
elgrego-mailbox@protonmail.com

---------

Important information:
I am not a intermediare for fake seller or fake miner who sells bitcoins for less than the cost of mining blocks.
I am a real owner and seller of Bitcoin that I bought for investments in 2011-2013.
I was buying bitcoins very cheaply, so on selling 50 BTC I will still earn a lot even when I sell them with a very large discount for the buyer.
I attach a screenshot of my trades to the post to confirm that my 50 BTC sell offer is genuine.

Dear Sir, I am anintermediary having genuine BTC buyer.But what % of commission do you offer me.Kindlyreply to my email address :-jhabar2009@gmail.com

Cell :-+91-8629849451

On 2/3/2021 at 6:34 AM, Jhabe said:

Dear Sir, I am anintermediary having genuine BTC buyer.But what % of commission do you offer me.Kindlyreply to my email address :-jhabar2009@gmail.com

Cell :-+91-8629849451

Edited by ELGREGO
On 2/3/2021 at 7:10 AM, ELGREGO said:

Read and understand my post, which clearly states that I only sell BTC on the OTC market.
The OTC market is a direct transaction between the seller and the buyer without the participation of exchanges, exchange offices, platforms and fake websites!
Your problem is that you do not know what the OTC market is and you do not understand that it is legal to buy and sell Btc only up to EUR 15,000 a day, therefore exchanges, platforms and bureaux de change do not apply to larger transactions.

What are you talking about.
Is there a ban in Poland on buying cryptocurrency for more than 15k euros per day?
Many exchangers are ready to offer good rates and exchange all your money at once.

• ELGREGO changed the title to 50 Bitcoins (BTC) for sale --> F2F or TTM or ONLINE ..
  • ELGREGO locked and unlocked this topic