#O9C4COM | WORLD GROUPS COMMUNITY

Exchange\Trade your International Global Pay and other insta vitual wallets funds (Instant Merchant Pay and Globe Pay) real owners needed for exchange in with the best and trust worthy company and recover your funds in Bitcoin (BTC) instant withdrawals.

19 hours ago, Xclusive World said:

Hi, How are you sir? I would like to exchange my International Global Pay Fund. Please give me the name of the exchange company and the website. Send me to my number +880 182 346 2760 or email me to fazlulsk@yahoo.com or Whatsapp: +880 1819 533 854

We contact you on Skype 

On 3/3/2021 at 4:21 AM, Fajardo said:

We can receive international global pay funds. We can payout.

If you like to deal with us. Please contact me on Skype.  We can give you good ratio , We are paying for intermediaries too.

Are you ready for deal with world wide company ? If yes we are ready!!

No one should do business with this fucked in the head Fajardo, Eunice Jahzeel scammer....

He takes funds and start to toil with you. He doesn't pay out. He chats you up and make it look like he's gon pay but it's all a scheme. AV got all the proofs

Be careful guys!!!

On 3/4/2021 at 9:17 AM, Fajardo said:

We contact you on Skype 

again you are here trying to SCAM people, after they transfer you tell stories. Time to change your scheme as no one will fall for it.

On 3/6/2021 at 1:41 AM, Xclusive World said:

Can you really advise me? Can I exchange International Global Pay with escrow service? If you International Global Pay receiver with escrow service, I am ready to do business with you. Contact WhatsApp: +880 1819 533 854

Dont work with these skype people, they are all SCAMMERS!

Any one can be seen out payout methods and payout slips. We all post in our FB group and Telegram groups.  If you are afraid to deal with us, No problem you can leave us. we are always accept huge amounts only. 

😍

On 3/7/2021 at 3:54 PM, Fajardo said:

Any one can be seen out payout methods and payout slips. We all post in our FB group and Telegram groups.  If you are afraid to deal with us, No problem you can leave us. we are always accept huge amounts only. 

😍

I never got payout from you. It's time you stopped deceiving people.It's been over 3 working days I transferred $55m of the international global pay funds to your wallet, sent you original cis, yet no payout. All you do is toil with senders as though we're kids! You're a scammer until proven otherwise.

Folks should be careful with you...

No one knows your telegram group nor your Facebook page or group!

To the best of my knowledge I am telling you about the International Global Pay website.

A lot of people ask if this website is 100% real. My answer is no. If you look closely at this website you will see that the English letters are incorrect. And that the sentence also incorrect.

(I was blocked by the site admins after I sent a message pointing out all the errors to the email address mentioned here.)😁

In late 2019, Virtual Money was added by this International Global Pay company to deceive people and get real money. Subsequently, due to international pressure from those caught in the scam, several websites affiliated with the fake company were shut down. Then it's appearing as  another name, and it's start a big scam again. As a ploy for the table, they charge Bitcoin. Even Amazon and Ali Express, which do business online worldwide, do not have trillions of such assets. Someone showed me his wallet and for that 200 trillion he paid 12 bitcoins with this company. But he sold 110 trillion and nothing get returned.

But I do believe that those who have a close relationship with the owners of this website can get this money as real money or bitcoin.

But to date, International Global Pay has less than 50 Bitcoin assets. You have something left to think about.

• O9C4.COM changed the title to We can withdraw\exchange International Global Pay, Instawallet Pay, Globe\Nexa and others digital funds for bitcoin with the most reliable and strong financial source in Turkey, USA and UAE.
  • O9C4.COM pinned this topic
  • 2 weeks later...

I generally write on behalf of those who send me messages.
Don't tell me about International Global Pay Scammers. That is for you to decide. I can pay USD and Bitcoin from International Global Pay and GlobePay.

GlobePay payments are made in Bitcoin and must be converted to USD Bitcoin first. This will take a few hours and then Bitcoin will be sent to your account. This is not Flash. Most Bitcoin accounts cannot be flashed at this time.

You can do it to deal with me if you want.

But I never make an initial payment. This is a scam list I faced

+23412279448 Tayo Chiagozie
+23412445748 Chibundo Igitioluwotilaiye
+23411457844 Sapele Umukoro
+233204811278 Kachisicho Isaac
+233224578444 Tejumola Abigail
+233211455822 Uzoma Ndulue

So I do not pay early. The same goes for International Global Pay.

You must agree to this if you wish to work with me.

The newly created GlobePay will not be able to withdraw money from your accounts.
Avoid paying thieves for it. You are told the truth but you are blind to money.

You can contact me via Skype or through this forum and you can get my mobile number only if you agree with me.

My minimum amount for International Global Pay is 750 million. No less than that. 40% Bitcoin is provided for this and Bitcoin is sent to your account through the International Global Pay account. International Global Pay bitcoin withdrawal charges  7% commission . So when you transfer 750M following amount should be sent to me . 750M+{(750M x 40%) + 7% }= 771M

For globepay Minimum 50,000.00 USD

On 3/29/2021 at 6:56 PM, Raymond Tailor said:

We need Globe pay funds in millions , please if you’re direct account owner and you want bitcoin in exchange for globe pay please contact me at +6827306057

plz contact me via my whatsapp+18176069734

i am in the states and i have globe pay receiver in   Turkey says he can do this globe pay xchnage for bitcoins for which you have posted ok.await your call 

Guest Mathew J

Hi anyone here with with instawallet pay and has bitcoin available for trade in instawallet account please contact me

+447466989169

Guest Hi there. I am a sender of IGP?
On 2/11/2021 at 7:18 PM, Raymond Tailor said:

Hello everyone.... we wish to announce to all international global pay users that we can now withdraw international global pay funds to bitcoin in your bitcoin wallets instantly in millions 2 billions , contact +16827306057 for withdrawal procedures and this process is specifically for account owners only no middle man needed to exchange your funds from where ever you are you can get your money as simple as transferring bitcoin to another bitcoin wallet  .. pls my brothers stop paying Btc out here for account activation to the wrong companies or people.

we are online 24/7

hi. I text to you already inwhassap. Please responding?

On 2/15/2021 at 3:37 PM, Raymond Tailor said:

Hello everyone greetings to y’all we wish to inform all IGP , SGP , IMP, GP , IWP  worldwide that We can assist you  exchange your funds to bitcoin from the above wallets pls if you’re an interested  account owner pls contact +16827306057 call or text service 

Any one can do upfront with international global pay fun, Thanks

The fun is in america, un limit but I need to do for sure step by step, small amount to big amount.

Guest Hi there. I am a sender of IGP?
On 3/2/2021 at 12:23 PM, Raymond Tailor said:

We can withdraw funds from several virtual wallets and we payout in bitcoin within 24hrs, if you get interested contact me +16827306057 text or call anytime and we’re available to assist in with any questions .

On 3/3/2021 at 2:37 PM, Fajardo said:

HI Friends , We are Receivers for ,

• International Global pay
  • InstaPay
  • Insta global pay
  • Globepay Inc

If you like to deal with us. Please contact me on Skype.  We can give you good ratio , We are paying for intermediaries too.

Are you ready for deal with world wide company ? If yes we are ready!!

• International Global Pay:

Note : We are Huge receivers. We don't do small amounts withdrawals. Only huge senders we looking our ratio 45% BTC.

• Globepay Inc: Limit can be negotiable.

Attention : We are not looking senders , middle people , intermediaries From INDIA , SHRI LANKA.

Contact me by whassap +84916218889 for our deal

• O9C4.COM changed the title to Exchange\Trade your International Global Pay and other insta vitual wallets funds (Instant Merchant Pay and Globe Pay) real owners needed for exchange in with the best and trust worthy company and recover your funds in Bitcoin (BTC) instant withdrawals.
On 2/11/2021 at 5:48 PM, Raymond Tailor said:

Hello everyone.... we wish to announce to all international global pay users that we can now withdraw international global pay funds to bitcoin in your bitcoin wallets instantly in millions 2 billions , contact +16827306057 for withdrawal procedures and this process is specifically for account owners only no middle man needed to exchange your funds from where ever you are you can get your money as simple as transferring bitcoin to another bitcoin wallet  .. pls my brothers stop paying Btc out here for account activation to the wrong companies or people.

we are online 24/7

i have 20 millions in international global pay account , how to transfer this fund IGP to btc account

sumedh301981@gmail.com

wp-+917385680078

All members,
I am very sadly  inform to you of this.

In the last few days, some people who have won my trust very cunningly have activated their international global pay cards. But they failed to pay me the dues.
So from now on all my activation will be charged first.

Following wallet i can activate 

Insta global pay
                          Insta merchant pay
                          Coinpayments
                          Konnectwallet
                          International global pay
                          Globepayinc

My activation fee : 0.7 BTC  Advance : 0.35 BTC and after receiving activation email by site you should pay me balance and then after activated you will receive the final confirmation email.

Swissfundpay -     Activation charges. No Advance payment.

01. Bussiness MEMBERSHIP                 0.250 BTC

02. Corporate MEMBERSHIP                0.350 BTC

03. STANDARD MEMBERSHIP              0.200BTC

Only real wallet holders you can contact me. I work only up front advance payment.

Dont loose your fund  with scammers . (View my scam list)