#O9C4COM | WORLD GROUPS COMMUNITY

Globepayinc genuine receiver needed

John1881

I am Insta Global Pay receiver. I will like to state our procedure if its okay by you please contact me asap so we can start asap our procedure is as follows:

1. Our minimum first tranche is $5m and maximum of $10m.

2. Our  percentage is ratio 30%+5%.

3. Payout time is less than 12 hours.

4. Payout mode is in BTC, Wire Transfer or any other means that we can easily use that the senders percentage will get to them.

Please note we don't waste our or anyone's time we are in business. Tell us your procedures and we can also negotiate to get the deal done asap.

Thanks Gary

On 2/14/2021 at 2:20 PM, Gary Benjamin said:

I am Insta Global Pay receiver. I will like to state our procedure if its okay by you please contact me asap so we can start asap our procedure is as follows:

1. Our minimum first tranche is $5m and maximum of $10m.

2. Our  percentage is ratio 30%+5%.

3. Payout time is less than 12 hours.

4. Payout mode is in BTC, Wire Transfer or any other means that we can easily use that the senders percentage will get to them.

Please note we don't waste our or anyone's time we are in business. Tell us your procedures and we can also negotiate to get the deal done asap.

Thanks Gary

Hi Gary.. 

We have many senders for igp..

However payment security is an issue as usual..

We can do f2f with you or your mandate in dubai saudia Qatar Oman Kuwait bahrain

Hyderabad and india..

Let us know.

Regards 

• 2 months later...
Guest Carlos, I need, an urgent receiver
El 13/02/2021 a las 11:20 p.m., Gary Benjamin dijo:

Soy el receptor de Insta Global Pay. Me gustaría indicar nuestro procedimiento si está de acuerdo, por favor contácteme lo antes posible para que podamos comenzar lo antes posible, nuestro procedimiento es el siguiente:

1. Nuestro primer tramo mínimo es de $ 5 millones y un máximo de $ 10 millones.

2. Nuestro porcentaje es una proporción de 30% + 5%.

3. El tiempo de pago es inferior a 12 horas.

4. El modo de pago es en BTC, transferencia bancaria o cualquier otro medio que podamos usar fácilmente para que el porcentaje de remitentes llegue a ellos.

Tenga en cuenta que no perdemos nuestro tiempo ni el de nadie que estamos en el negocio. Cuéntenos sus procedimientos y también podemos negociar para cerrar el trato lo antes posible.

Gracias Gary

Hola, necesito un receptor de insta global pay y acepto tus términos, solo necesito mover el dinero a otra moneda y a BTC espero tu respuesta este es mi número de WhatsApp y mi correo electrónico 

Cellitocarlos@hotmail.com 

+1 2137186931 

• 1 month later...

Hello.
Now I need a নিষিদ্ধ সামগ্রী for rᐠᐨᐠiving vi‧ ip-ip and returning via GLOBEPAY.Together with me, 51.25% is closed.
Everything else - 48,75% - is for you and your নিষিদ্ধ সামগ্রী.
INSTRUMENT:SWIFT IPIP ACCOUNT TO ACCOUNT CASH FUNDS SPECIAL TRANSACTION.The নিষিদ্ধ সামগ্রী rᐠᐨᐠivᐠs monᐠy via IP-IP and returns it via GLOBEPAY.Transaction amount - no limit,but not less than 500M, tranches by agreement, now any bank is good.
Everything is written clearly, so if the নিষিদ্ধ সামগ্রী can fulfill this then let him sign a contract and gives a video of the Globe.Pay account on which there must be money to return from the first tranche.
https://www.globepayinc.com/ - only through this payment system the Citlivý obsah requests a refund
No upfront!
Has the নিষিদ্ধ সামগ্রী already realized that the money needs to be returned through the Globe.Pay? The নিষিদ্ধ সামগ্রী gives a video of the Globe.Pay account on which there must be money to return from the first tranche and so that you can see how it works.
The নিষিদ্ধ সামগ্রী fills out the contract in Word and PDF and writes tranches, then the Citlivý obsah checks and sends the tranche.
And the নিষিদ্ধ সামগ্রী reads the procedure well and understands that when the Citlivý obsah rᐠᐨᐠivᐠs monᐠy through glob.pay, then the নিষিদ্ধ সামগ্রী will rᐠᐨᐠivᐠ thᐠ ᐨo⌝ᐠs for thᐠ ip / ip transfer.
The return for me and the Citlivý obsah is 51.25% - and how you share the rest of the money with your নিষিদ্ধ সামগ্রী is your decision.
Find Attached!
You'd better send me your email, because when translating from English into Hindi, the words get distorted and I don't know if you understood the meaning or not.
wanwei558@gmail.com

On 2/15/2021 at 9:37 PM, Reckless said:

Hi Gary.. 

We have many Unpassender Inhalt for igp..

We can do f2f with you or your mandate in dubai saudia Qatar Oman Kuwait bahrain

Hyderabad and india..

Let us know.

Regards 

I need genuine INSTA GLOBALPAY Citlivý obsah, Minimum 20M no less,3 BTC WOULD be sent instant for confirmation of fund in Забаронены змест account ,After 72 hours ,10% return to Citlivý obsah, 

Okuqukethwe Okungavunyelwe for 
GLOBEPAY
KONNECT WALLET
GLOBAL SWIFT.US
 GLOBAL SWIFT.NET
INSTA GLOBALPAY
Face to face deal is possible depending on your location (Dubai, India)

kindly Dm to discuss further, WhatsApp +233553411593
Thanks

• 3 weeks later...
On 2/16/2021 at 12:37 AM, Reckless said:

Hi Gary.. 

We have many Unpassender Inhalt for igp..

Hyderabad and india..

Let us know.

Regards 

Interesting 

please contact me :

+1 (202) 960-7331

• 1 month later...