#O9C4COM | WORLD GROUPS COMMUNITY

Pin-less online pos receiver here

Lisax

• Lisax changed the title to Pin-less online pos's receiver here
  • Lisax changed the title to Pin-less online pos receiver here

Join the conversation

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Content

• By longterm
      I have online sale I have online sale pos in Dubai & Turkey...cardholder +Passport MUST be presented

it's not a pre auth nor offline in Dubai & Turkey...cardholder +Passport MUST be presentedha
    • By skyhigh
      NO time wasters OR brokers who don't have anything to provide as I'll ask for immediate test video to start the work
      offline receiver for $ 68M deal from now till March with a ratio of 55 Sender/50
      online pre auth 1 step receiver for $ 22M deal from now till Feb with a ratio of 55 Sender/50
      Don't contact me if u don't like my ratio nor if u can't provide me with a video 
      inbox with what u got
    • By offlineloader
      to cut the BS is going on here , we r looking for offline card loaders to run them buy our pos's..................email
      offlineloader@yandex.com
    • By longterm
      manual SALE  online pos is available now , 45% sender n his team , payouts 72 hrs , min $30k
    • By mornss
      I'm a Sender of Offline/Online pos jobs - my share 55%- MUST provide a test video TODAY - total value $47M
      I'm a receiver of 2D & 3D gateways- my share 55%
      if you are ready to start business TODAYYYYYY , email me at mornss@yandex.com

Important Information

Terms of Use