10 minutes ago, LITTLE NARCISSIST said:

我有40个以上的房屋可供出售,15岁以上的人可享受25%的折扣。

请严格执行此操作,无需任何前期费用或任何隐藏费用。

放下您的WhatsApp号码,我会打您

PS在线感兴趣的买家,骗子们远离

谢谢

+8617843638175

Never trust this person, he is undoubtedly a scammer
My chats with this person on WhatsApp are all available I can prove he is a liar and swindler

This person's friends is a scammer in Nigeria
He spent 3 whole days trying to get money from me
He lied more than 100 times, stay away from him

Edited by Babak Air

Please sir

I told you that nobody sells ethereum before payment or sends testing

All you were trying to do was make me send ethereum to you on the grounds of testing 

I showed you my available balance In my wallet and I can post a screenshot if its possible to clarify that you are the scammer and a thief..

You went forward to insult me of which I'll take as your lack of maturity 

Thank you

Never trust this person, he is undoubtedly a scammer
My chats with this person on WhatsApp are all available I can prove he is a liar and swindler

او ادعا کرده است که او هیچ پیش پرداختی برای این پست نمی کند
و نه در تلاش برای دست آوردن پول از من برای 3 روز تمام
موافقت انجام داده است که به تضمین ارز در هر کشور و برای هر فرد
و انجام یک معامله امن برای او و خودش ، اما او امتناع کرد و فقط اصرار داشت پول را از قبل کند کند!
او کلاهبردار و دروغگو است و قصد دارد پول شما را بدزدد.
او باشید!
دوستان این شخص 100 ٪ کلاهبردار هستند !!

He has claimed that he will not receive any advance payment for this post
He lies and he tried to get money from me for 3 whole days
I agreed to give an exchange guarantee in every country and for every person
And make a safe deal for him and himself, but he refused and only insisted on receiving money in advance!
He is a swindler and a liar and he intends to steal your money.
Be him!
This person's friends is a 100% scammer !!

4 hours ago, Antonio CM said:

من نمی دانم نویسنده این پست کلاهبرداری است یا خیر ، اما می دانم که شما شخص بسیار احمقی هستید که در موضوعاتی صحبت می کنید که هیچ دانش و تجربه ای درباره آنها ندارد.
98٪ از معاملات ارز رمزنگاری شده در سراسر جهان از راه دور از طریق اینترنت (آنلاین) انجام می شود و خریدار باید پول قبلی را پرداخت کند تا ارز رمزپایه را وارد کیف پول خود کند.
پیش پرداخت برای ارزهای رمزپایه ، روش اصلی تجارت ارزهای رمزپایه در بازار فرابورس است ، یعنی معاملات مستقیم بین فروشنده و خریدار.
اگر می خواهید ارزهای رمزپایه را با روش های حساب سپرده خریداری کنید ، ارزهای رمزنگاری شده را در صرافی ها ، سیستم عامل ها و دفاتر مبادله ارز رمزنگاری کنید که پرداخت نیز پیش پرداخت است ، اما هنوز محدودیت های معاملات روزانه ، ثبت نام و تأیید داده ها وجود دارد و با تخفیف خرید نخواهید کرد .
فقط کلاهبردار و سارق می خواهد کالا و خدمات را قبل از پرداخت دریافت کند!
بنابراین ، اگر خودتان یک سارق هستید و خودتان کلاهبرداری می کنید ، مردم را در اینترنت کلاهبردار صدا نکنید زیرا می خواهید ارز رمزنگاری شده را قبل از ارسال پرداخت دریافت کنید.
صاحب ارز رمزنگاری شده یک فروشگاه است ، بنابراین برای خرید چیزی ابتدا باید هزینه کنید ، نه برعکس!

خلاصه:
خرید و فروش ارزهای رمزپایه در بازار تنظیم شده (صرافی ها ، سیستم عامل ها ، دفاتر مبادله با ارزهای رمزپایه) = ثبت نام حساب ، تأیید داده ها ، پرداخت پول ارزهای رمزپایه از قبل به حساب سپرده ، محدودیت معاملات روزانه و عدم تخفیف ، یعنی قیمت نرخ ارز رمزنگاری شده
خرید و فروش ارزهای رمزپایه را در بازار غیرقانونی کنترل می کند ، یعنی مستقیماً از فروشنده بدون مشارکت صرافی ها ، سیستم عامل ها و دفاتر صرافی ارز رمزنگاری شده به معنی محدودیت روزانه ، عدم ثبت نام و تأیید داده ها نیست.
هنگام خرید ارزهای رمزنگاری شده به طور مستقیم از فروشنده ، می توانید روی تخفیف های بزرگ حساب کنید ، اما اصل اصلی پرداخت پیش پرداخت از طریق حواله بانکی به حساب بانکی فروشنده است ، زیرا در معاملات مستقیم در بازار خارج از بازار ، پرداخت با اسکرو و روشهای SWIFT مشروط انجام نمی شود. استفاده شده !

هم بازار تنظیم شده و هم بازار خارج از بورس به این معنی است که در هر دو مورد خریدار ارز رمزنگاری شده برای در اختیار داشتن ارز رمزنگاری شده در کیف پول خود باید پیش پرداخت کند ، بنابراین کلاهبرداران و سارقان سرانجام قبل از ارسال پرداخت ، رویای دریافت ارز رمزپایه را از فروشنده متوقف می کنند !

Mr. Antonio
I know the method of transfer and equations of this type of currency, do not comment so stupidly!
This person wanted me to pay $ 30,000 in advance, and if I did
He had disappeared! I offered him an exchange guarantee. And even offer a deal with a guarantee
And the company's commitment ..... I offered him to send one atrium to my volt and I paid for two atriums
I did not accept any of the offers to guarantee the money and security of my transaction
When you support him, you are undoubtedly his partner and partner

I have no doubt that you also eat hay from a barn with this thief and swindler, and it is possible that you are himself in the appearance of someone else
It does not matter what your occupation is, the important thing is that the members of your site knew you

On 2/26/2021 at 12:58 PM, Babak Air said:

Mr. Antonio
I know the method of transfer and equations of this type of currency, do not comment so stupidly!
He had disappeared! I offered him an exchange guarantee. And even offer a deal with a guarantee
And the company's commitment ..... I offered him to send one atrium to my volt and I paid for two atriums
I did not accept any of the offers to guarantee the money and security of my transaction

Antonio is right here, you can't come up with your procedure when dealing crypto. You had doubt seller might disappear after getting $30k from you but you wanted him to trust you by sending you ethereum first. 

You didn't have solid proof to call the seller a scammer & that was what Antonio was trying to make you understand. 

• 2 weeks later...
On ۱۳۹۹/۱۲/۱۰ at 23:09, Manisensi said:

Antonio is right here, you can't come up with your procedure when dealing crypto. You had doubt seller might disappear after getting $30k from you but you wanted him to trust you by sending you ethereum first. 

You didn't have solid proof to call the seller a scammer & that was what Antonio was trying to make you understand. 

Manisensi My friend ..... you misunderstood me
I did not ask the seller to make the transfer for the exchange!
I asked him to give the money of the transaction to an exchange office so that he could be comfortable about receiving and returning his capital. After securing the transaction, he would send Atrium to my wallet. When I received the full Atrium, he could receive his money from an exchange office. I am also worried about the advance payment to him
I was not and he was sure he would receive the transaction money. Do you think this method is incorrect?
What if I paid $ 30,000 in advance according to Mia and her request and she was my atrium?
Did not send the transaction method was correct? Please be reasonable

I never asked him to transfer my atrium first! Rather, I asked him to first prove the existence of Atrium in his wallet by sending the smallest amount, then exchange it slowly and slowly.
If any of the parties intends to defraud, the damage will be negligible and irreparable
No!

Edited by Babak Air

On ۱۳۹۹/۱۲/۸ at 18:07, Antonio CM said:

شما نه تنها کلاهبردار بلکه دزد هستید!
تست ارز رمزنگاری شده (POC) = اسکام 1000000٪
ارزهای رمزنگاری شده را در صرافی ها ، سیستم عامل ها و دفاتر صرافی با ارزهای رمزپایه خریداری کنید و از آنها ضمانت تقاضا کنید.
نمی دانم آیا آنها علاقه مند می شوند؟

Stupid boy, be careful! In your opinion, a person who is a thief and a swindler
Before receiving anything, transfer the entire amount of the transaction to a person with a bank license (exchange office)
Pays in advance ?? The security of the transaction required the presence of a solicitor or judge who gave me the money
Leave it to him and he will reassure the seller in case of refund and the seller will feel safe
He tried to transfer Atrium to my wallet and then received his money in any way he wanted
Slow down! This means thief and scam idiot !! ??
He even offered me a face-to-face deal at my friend's company
Did not accept .... you are really stupid

Edited by Babak Air

• 3 weeks later...

Please I've been very busy with work,only for me to come online and see someone insulting..

First things first,you didn't pay me any money and I'm very sure everyone saw my reply to your previous post where you called me a scammer.

With due respect I spoke to your friend who was alot more mature than you are and he understood,you wanted me to transfer ethereum to you first of which after I didn't agree you proceeded to say I should send testing to you,

I gave you other options cos the first thing I told you was to use a platform you are comfortable with,after that you gave your options of which I wasn't okay with

Please how does that make me a scammer?

Are you sound, like does your brain work?

You must have been spoilt from childhood that's why you are throwing tantrum over the fact that you couldn't get or probably scam me of my ethereum

Please for anyone that things otherwise,ask him to send a screenshot of our conversation to you and judge for yourself who is and who isn't a scammer.

Good day sir

On 2/26/2021 at 7:58 AM, Babak Air said:

Mr. Antonio

Honestly you are a liar

I did a discount for you and then told you to use any platform to pay even if it's half cos you were demanding for the coin first and i remember clearly saying "nobody sells coin to first before receiving their pay,it's not done"

Like if not for your childishness,you believed that I'll run with your money won't it be common sense if I feel you too will run with my coin since it's not even trackable...like WTF

It's starting to piss me off

You gave guarantee in countries where I wasn't connected and wanted me to provide someone at all cost but wouldn't move an inch to provide in locations I knew people..

Dude if anyone in their right mind thinks you're sound then they too aren't sound

On 2/26/2021 at 9:37 AM, Antonio CM said:

You are not only a fraud but also a thief !
Cryptocurrency test (POC)  = SCAM 1000000 %
Buy cryptocurrencies on exchanges, platforms and exchange offices with cryptocurrencies and demand guarantees from them.
I wonder if they will be interested ?!

I told him something similar and as you already know the dude only sees what he wants to see

Mr barbak or whatever your name is, this should be the last time you call me a scammer without any proof.

There are people on this platform that I've done business with and some that we didn't complete the business, but you don't see them throwing tantrums

Be mature and stop embarrassing yourself (based on your own stupidity)

Good day

On ۱۴۰۰/۱/۹ at 12:39, LITTLE NARCISSIST said:

راستش شما دروغگو هستید

من برای شما تخفیف گذاشتم و سپس به شما گفتم که از هر پلتفرمی برای پرداخت استفاده کنید حتی اگر نیمی از هزینه سکه را داشته باشید و به یاد دارم که "هیچ کس قبل از دریافت حقوق خود سکه نمی فروشد ، این کار انجام نمی شود"

مثل اینکه اگر کودکانه بودن شما نبود ، شما اعتقاد داشتید که من با پول شما خواهم دوید ، آیا اگر من احساس کنم شما هم با سکه من می دوید ، عقل سلیم نخواهد بود ، زیرا حتی قابل پیگیری نیست ... مانند WTF

این شروع به خسته کردن من می کند

شما در کشورهایی که من به آنها متصل نبودم تضمین دادید و می خواستید کسی را به هر قیمتی تهیه کنم اما برای ارائه در مکانهایی که مردم می شناسم حتی یک اینچ حرکت نمی کنید.

عزیزم اگر کسی در ذهن خود فکر می کند که شما سالم هستید ، پس او نیز سالم نیست

Obviously you are lying. I told you in any country where you have a trusted person, announce that I will give a letter of commitment to the exchange office so that you can be comfortable with the return of the money. I even agreed with my friend that your trusted person should go to my friend's company and we would do the transaction face to face. At first, you accepted, but then you did not accept that method either! All professional
You lied because first you said I was in my city but then you said I was out of the hotel and after returning to the hotel I will transfer a small amount of atrium to your volts !! That you did not do that !!

Yes, all human beings on earth are unhealthy, only you are an honorable human being !!