Jump to content
#O9C4COM | WORLD GROUPS COMMUNITY

Recommended Posts

  • Leaders

To who is sender to the following wallets with difficulties to activate card or card Has activated and you can’t still withdraw, IGP,IWP,GP and IMP should contact our services for withdrawal assistance +16827306057 interested investors of the mentioned wallets can call or text us anytime and we work only with direct account owner pls thanks

*no upfront payment for this service 

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I have insta wallet pay funds my number +917010769528

I am urgently looking for a sender, but I pay 35 percent within 40-60 minutes, no questions asked - only real assets, my telegram @ zollat, no stupid intermediaries and questions, write right away i

On 1/24/2021 at 8:38 AM, Raymond Tailor said:

To who is sender to the following wallets with difficulties to activate card or card Has activated and you can’t still withdraw, IGP,IWP,GP and IMP should contact our services for withdrawal assistance +16827306057 interested investors of the mentioned wallets can call or text us anytime and we work only with direct account owner pls thanks

*no upfront payment for this service 

hi 

i am the sender of insta wallet pay and i active my wallet with 3 btc and i cannot withdraw kindly tell me how to withdraw but no upfront payment

Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, Deva Kumar g said:

hi 

i am the sender of insta wallet pay and i active my wallet with 3 btc and i cannot withdraw kindly tell me how to withdraw but no upfront payment

no way

this scam wallet

Edited by vadim
Link to post
Share on other sites
On 1/24/2021 at 10:08 AM, Raymond Tailor said:

To who is sender to the following wallets with difficulties to activate card or card Has activated and you can’t still withdraw, IGP,IWP,GP and IMP should contact our services for withdrawal assistance +16827306057 interested investors of the mentioned wallets can call or text us anytime and we work only with direct account owner pls thanks

*no upfront payment for this service 

Hi

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Leaders

Hello everyone!!, if you have virtual money like international global pay, nexa global pay, globe pay, swift globe pay and instawallet pay and you want to liquidate to bitcoin pls contact us here +16827306057 on WhatsApp and directly if you’re in the United States 🇺🇸 anywhere in the world and we’ll answer to your every question and pls we work only with direct account owners no mandate work needed here.

Edited by Raymond Tailor
Link to post
Share on other sites
On 2/3/2021 at 2:40 PM, Deva Kumar g said:

hi 

i am the sender of insta wallet pay and i active my wallet with 3 btc and i cannot withdraw kindly tell me how to withdraw but no upfront payment

I can help you, and must tell you the truth, you just need 1 Btc to activate not 3btc, contact me and will help you refund your Btc.

On 2/4/2021 at 2:29 PM, Deva Kumar g said:

hi this is my devakumara555@gmail.com i am have the wallet and i want to clear send me the full detail and ratio

Do you have a btc wallet worth 1bitcoin

Link to post
Share on other sites
48 minutes ago, Fajardo said:

We can withdraw international global pay , globe pay ,

NO ONE SHOULD DEAL WITH THIS SCAMMER!! FAJARDO IS A COMPLETE SCAMMING SKUNK, A REAL MOTHERFUCKER THAT DESERVES TO BE BEHEADED!!

STAY AWAY FROM DEALING WITH HIM.

AV GOT PROOFS!!

Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Mmunach said:

NO ONE SHOULD DEAL WITH THIS SCAMMER!! FAJARDO IS A COMPLETE SCAMMING SKUNK, A REAL MOTHERFUCKER THAT DESERVES TO BE BEHEADED!!

STAY AWAY FROM DEALING WITH HIM.

AV GOT PROOFS!!

Don't trust this Nigerian asshole !!!!. 

Edited by Fajardo
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • O9C4.COM changed the title to We can withdraw\trade all International Global Pay, Nexa Global, Globe Pay, Business Globe Pay and instawallet funds in exchange for Bitcoin instantly from the most reliable financial firm in Turkey, UAE, India, Pakistan and Germany.
  • O9C4.COM unpinned this topic

Join the conversation

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...