#O9C4COM | WORLD GROUPS COMMUNITY

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I have insta wallet pay funds my number +917010769528

I am urgently looking for a sender, but I pay 35 percent within 40-60 minutes, no questions asked - only real assets, my telegram @ zollat, no stupid intermediaries and questions, write right away i

3 hours ago, Fajardo said:

LOLS Black swindler 

Lol...why not expose yourself here!

Tell the forum how I swindled you after you took $55m of international global pay funds from me..

You're such a fur brain and a low lifer...you little fucking Indian 🐒

3 hours ago, Mmunach said:

Lol...why not expose yourself here!

Tell the forum how I swindled you after you took $55m of international global pay funds from me..

You're such a fur brain and a low lifer...you little fucking Indian 🐒

Oh My god ..........................Fucking Nigerian  

Dear All , 

I can receive clear funds from globepay my account more than 1 year old. I can withdraw funds to the bank clearly.  I you have fund i can withdraw. And can send any bank in the world. This is the facility we have at the moments.

Please contact me if you want to know more details . I can share my experience with you . If you have questions you can ask me. I have big experience in this field.

"Globe pay master" My nick name . I am Mark Regan.

• O9C4.COM changed the title to We can withdraw\trade all International Global Pay, Nexa Global, Globe Pay, Business Globe Pay and instawallet funds in exchange for Bitcoin instantly from the most reliable financial firm in Turkey, UAE, India, Pakistan and Germany.
On 3/17/2021 at 5:35 AM, Jamesr said:

سلام ریموند. من فرستنده خوبی دارم که به یک گیرنده مطمئن نیاز دارد. لطفاً می توانید عکس داشبورد حساب را به آدرس: jamesrushbuck@gmail.com ارسال کنید 

On 2/4/2021 at 12:51 PM, Freddy4hogan said:

من فرستنده هستم ، +15713931741

Are you a globe pay sender?
I exchange all your resources with bitcoin
Only if you do not pay in advance
I guarantee your money back 100% with the obligation to pay in exchange
Please send a message to my WhatsApp +989192285560

6 hours ago, Babak Air said:

Are you a globe pay sender?
I exchange all your resources with bitcoin
Only if you do not pay in advance
I guarantee your money back 100% with the obligation to pay in exchange
Please send a message to my WhatsApp +989192285560

I'm International Global Pay sender. 

در تاریخ 14/38/11 در ساعت 14:38 ، جیمزر گفت:

من فرستنده جهانی پرداخت هستم. 

آقای جیمز آیا حساب فعالی دارید؟ و آیا می توانید منابع را از طریق Pioneer یا Skrill منتقل کنید؟

On 1/24/2021 at 3:08 AM, Raymond Tailor said:

To who is sender to the following wallets with difficulties to activate card or card Has activated and you can’t still withdraw, IGP,IWP,GP and IMP should contact our services for withdrawal assistance +16827306057 interested investors of the mentioned wallets can call or text us anytime and we work only with direct account owner pls thanks

*no upfront payment for this service 

As you know I don't involve in wallet deals & warned people severally, I just wanted to warn people to be careful when dealing with this contact. He specified "no upfront" but he's asking for $200 from a contact.

He just informed me now, above is their chat. I don't know if it will be uploaded correctly as I'm having issues posting pictures on this forum.

2 hours ago, Shyam Pandit said:

hi 

i am the sender of insta wallet pay and i active my wallet with 3 btc and i cannot withdraw kindly tell me how to withdraw but no upfront payment

Brother iam not wandering about this matter.  You wast your BTC. But now you say " no upfront payment "

Every one facing this matter

On ۱۴۰۰/۱/۵ at 11:43, Shyam Pandit said:

چه خطایی پیش می آید لطفا به من اطلاع دهید تا بتوانیم به شما کمک کنیم

A few months ago, I transferred 3 bitcoins to the Volt sent by International Global Pay. The bitcoin site ate me and the account was not activated. Now it does not return the bit.😐