#O9C4COM | WORLD GROUPS COMMUNITY

We can exchange virtual wallets like International Global Pay (Internationalglobalpay.com), Instawalletpay, Nexa Global Pay, Business Globe Pay funds etc

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

@Jhabe, Man, what are you doing? You don't have my permission to sell my 50 BTC! Only a broker - an idiot is looking for a BTC buyer on the same site as the BTC owner and seller !

To the best of my knowledge I am telling you about the International Global Pay website. A lot of people ask if this website is 100% real. My answer is no. If you look closely at this website you

1 hour ago, JAI KUMAR said:

Thanks not interested.. Pay and take.  I have given u my what's app. 

Good day !! Any one Bought fund from Mr JAI KUMAR this Indian guy let us know. Person who bought fund from this guy with proof. I will give 3 BTC .

21 minutes ago, Kaye said:

Good day !! Any one Bought fund from Mr JAI KUMAR this Indian guy let us know. Person who bought fund from this guy with proof. I will give 3 BTC .

What's app me. I will give you my all buyers number world wide.. And u can ask them. I can show u transfer history also.. 

On 2/28/2021 at 10:44 AM, Kaye said:

you are unable to payout within the given time frame and you people don't have any reply, i doubt you can give 3 BTC.

HI Friends , We are Receivers for ,
International Global pay
InstaPay
Insta global pay
Globepay Inc

If you like to deal with us. Please contact me on Skype.  We can give you good ratio , We are paying for intermediaries too.

Are you ready for deal with world wide company ? If yes we are ready!!

Dear All , 

I can receive clear funds from globepay my account more than 1 year old. I can withdraw funds to the bank clearly.  I you have fund i can withdraw. And can send any bank in the world. This is the facility we have at the moments.

Please contact me if you want to know more details . I can share my experience with you . If you have questions you can ask me. I have big experience in this field.

"Globe pay master" My nick name . I am Mark Regan.

To the best of my knowledge I am telling you about the International Global Pay website.

A lot of people ask if this website is 100% real. My answer is no. If you look closely at this website you will see that the English letters are incorrect. And that the sentence also incorrect.

(I was blocked by the site admins after I sent a message pointing out all the errors to the email address mentioned here.)😁

In late 2019, Virtual Money was added by this International Global Pay company to deceive people and get real money. Subsequently, due to international pressure from those caught in the scam, several websites affiliated with the fake company were shut down. Then it's appearing as  another name, and it's start a big scam again. As a ploy for the table, they charge Bitcoin. Even Amazon and Ali Express, which do business online worldwide, do not have trillions of such assets. Someone showed me his wallet and for that 200 trillion he paid 12 bitcoins with this company. But he sold 110 trillion and nothing get returned.

But I do believe that those who have a close relationship with the owners of this website can get this money as real money or bitcoin.

But to date, International Global Pay has less than 50 Bitcoin assets. You have something left to think about.

• O9C4.COM changed the title to We can exchange several digital funds like IGP (International Global Pay), IWP (Instawalletpay), GP (Globe Pay), NP, IMP for Bitcoin worldwide global stocks investment company.
  • 2 weeks later...
On 2/21/2021 at 2:59 AM, heis Anji said:

Is it that it’s not possible to withdraw from international global pay anymore generally or you guys don’t do so anymore ?

besides I still need a receiver for international global pay but mail to mail transfer only 

But I can withdraw the money into bitcoin with small risk 

On 3/13/2021 at 3:54 PM, Globepay Master said:

To the best of my knowledge I am telling you about the International Global Pay website.

A lot of people ask if this website is 100% real. My answer is no. If you look closely at this website you will see that the English letters are incorrect. And that the sentence also incorrect.

(I was blocked by the site admins after I sent a message pointing out all the errors to the email address mentioned here.)😁

In late 2019, Virtual Money was added by this International Global Pay company to deceive people and get real money. Subsequently, due to international pressure from those caught in the scam, several websites affiliated with the fake company were shut down. Then it's appearing as  another name, and it's start a big scam again. As a ploy for the table, they charge Bitcoin. Even Amazon and Ali Express, which do business online worldwide, do not have trillions of such assets. Someone showed me his wallet and for that 200 trillion he paid 12 bitcoins with this company. But he sold 110 trillion and nothing get returned.

But I do believe that those who have a close relationship with the owners of this website can get this money as real money or bitcoin.

But to date, International Global Pay has less than 50 Bitcoin assets. You have something left to think about.

I am still withdrawing it into bitcoin 

1 hour ago, heis Anji said:

Drop me your WhatsApp contact 

let’s talk more 

I still need a Receiver since you claim you can withdraw 

+916309066031

On 3/17/2021 at 12:57 PM, dancolion said:

Don't bother yourselves contacting this man or whoever he is, he is just a timewaster, i don't understand what he enjoys wasting peoples time for a Globepay deal he doesn't have.

Drop me your WhatsApp contact 

let’s talk more 

I still need a Receiver since you claim you can withdraw 

Yes now can withdraw. talk to IGP top level ppl. ask them to do demo . then you can pay BTC. please dont pay BTC up front .

1 hour ago, Globepay Master said:

Yes now can withdraw. talk to IGP top level ppl. ask them to do demo . then you can pay BTC. please dont pay BTC up front .

Please drop your WhatsApp number too let’s talk 

long term business if you’re sure 

1 hour ago, i will play said:

I can convert into Bitcoin 

On 2/21/2021 at 2:59 AM, heis Anji said:

Is it that it’s not possible to withdraw from international global pay anymore generally or you guys don’t do so anymore ?

besides I still need a receiver for international global pay but mail to mail transfer only 

Please drop your WhatsApp number too let’s talk 

long term business if you’re sure 

Yes i also can. I converted as BTC . can show you my wallet too.

Dear Guys ,

Please follow my rules . Dont sent 1st time without getting proof. If you dealing with receiver kindly get the wallet balance. if he fail or telling fairy stories hes swindler. Even his account dont have 1 BTC. without BTC 0 wallet how can he send BTC . Funny stories . So many wrote me personally there problems so my advice "Think before you jump" " This is not real cash Trust this. Some one trying to sell his fund saying this is real and gold. Lolz  don't be mad. 

This is IGP wallet address : 19k5ey65q3g44GTG3ZaKYjPEkdSshq1vjg

Check this with block chain or other BTC address checker . Trillion funds own by international global pay but they have

Balance 0.51283433 BTC

Think who is swindler "
1 hour ago, Globepay Master said:

Dear Guys ,

Please follow my rules . Dont sent 1st time without getting proof. If you dealing with receiver kindly get the wallet balance. if he fail or telling fairy stories hes swindler. Even his account dont have 1 BTC. without BTC 0 wallet how can he send BTC . Funny stories . So many wrote me personally there problems so my advice "Think before you jump" " This is not real cash Trust this. Some one trying to sell his fund saying this is real and gold. Lolz  don't be mad. 

Check this with block chain or other BTC address checker . Trillion funds own by international global pay but they have

Balance 0.51283433 BTC

Think who is swindler "

You said you can withdraw now you’re saying you can’t or what ?

You said you can withdraw now you’re saying you can’t or what ?

No i can . But i am not doing deal with this member. I am telling for all members . I know receivers fucking  stories after reaching funds to there accounts. May be you also be such a swindler.

If your real person you can show your details with live video. :) i know fucking swindlers fail on this .

I am as single , iam appearing by my self for all of  " o9c4 " members.

59 minutes ago, Globepay Master said:

No i can . But i am not doing deal with this member. I am telling for all members . I know receivers fucking  stories after reaching funds to there accounts. May be you also be such a swindler.

If your real person you can show your details with live video. :) i know fucking swindlers fail on this .

I am as single , iam appearing by my self for all of  " o9c4 " members.

I’m not a receiver 

I have a sender and proof of his account vid 

I need a receiver , drop your contact since you say you can receive 

2 hours ago, Globepay Master said:

Yes i also can. I converted as BTC . can show you my wallet too.

Dear Guys ,

Balance 0.51283433 BTC

Think who is swindler "

+916309066031

• Leaders

Hello everyone with virtual wallets we wish to inform you that please do not pay for virtual wallets activation wherever you have your funds , contact the right exchange broker that will guarantee your funds during exchange till it’s delivered to your bitcoin wallet please contact +16827306057  text only for assistance, we’re 17 hrs available for all services like , International global pay wallets, Instawalletpay, Nexa global pay, Business global pay etc 

I generally write on behalf of those who send me messages.
Don't tell me about International Global Pay Scammers. That is for you to decide. I can pay USD and Bitcoin from International Global Pay and GlobePay.

GlobePay payments are made in Bitcoin and must be converted to USD Bitcoin first. This will take a few hours and then Bitcoin will be sent to your account. This is not Flash. Most Bitcoin accounts cannot be flashed at this time.

You can do it to deal with me if you want.

But I never make an initial payment. This is a scam list I faced

+23412279448 Tayo Chiagozie
+23412445748 Chibundo Igitioluwotilaiye
+23411457844 Sapele Umukoro
+233204811278 Kachisicho Isaac
+233224578444 Tejumola Abigail
+233211455822 Uzoma Ndulue

So I do not pay early. The same goes for International Global Pay.

You must agree to this if you wish to work with me.

The newly created GlobePay will not be able to withdraw money from your accounts.
Avoid paying thieves for it. You are told the truth but you are blind to money.

You can contact me via Skype or through this forum and you can get my mobile number only if you agree with me.

My minimum amount for International Global Pay is 750 million. No less than that. 40% Bitcoin is provided for this and Bitcoin is sent to your account through the International Global Pay account. International Global Pay bitcoin withdrawal charges  7% commission . So when you transfer 750M following amount should be sent to me . 750M+{(750M x 40%) + 7% }= 771M

For globepay Minimum 50,000.00 USD

• O9C4.COM changed the title to We can exchange virtual wallets like International Global Pay (Internationalglobalpay.com), Instawalletpay, Nexa Global Pay, Business Globe Pay funds etc
  • O9C4.COM unpinned this topic