#O9C4COM | WORLD GROUPS COMMUNITY

INVESTMENT PARTNER WANTED

Hello,

I am looking for an investment partner with great return after 200 days with 100% no risk investment. This offer is for only investors minded people who want a total turn around within 200 days. Kindly contact me if interested and i will give you full details on how we can be partners in this 200 days program.

1. Amount budgeted from the investors: 0.05btc Minimum

2. Investment duration:   200 days

3. capital & profit returns:  0.46btc

Note: We are partnering with Bitcoins Mining farm from Rome Italy and they have been in operation for the past 3 years with great returns with 100% risk free to all investors funds. This is not a try by error offer as well, I have been running an investment program with them for the past 6 months and am still running. I am now looking for a joint investment partnership for the period of 200 days to increase my capital gain.

Secondly, This not an online contact for me, because I am here in Italy and I invest straight with the company for security of funds and to be sure all agreement is done from the Mining farm in Rome - Italy.

AGREEMENT:

All agreements will be signed between me and the investor for proper partnership involvement.

RETURN PAYOUT:

Return payment is done after 200 days from the day investment funds will be released to us.

MODE OF INVESTMENT:

The investment is done with Bitcoin and we can also be initiated with Bank wire transfer.

Kindly advise back if interested and I believe you will be glad you join this one time opportunity.

Email to: exchanger2017@gmail.com