#O9C4COM | WORLD GROUPS COMMUNITY

Globepayinc loading and Bitcoin will be done

John1881

40 minutes ago, John1881 said:

Globepayinc funds (50% return need) 

Bitcoinflash will be done (cost 0.1btc for one btc)

No need to time waste or simply took demo, serious direct buyer/receiver mail at lee946432@gmail.com

Do you take upfront for the globe pay inc?

Join the conversation

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Content

• By Thomas Lucas
      Convert all funds to btc . International global payment, insta wallet pay, business global pay, swift business pay, global business pay.Whatsapp:‪+1 (805) 225‑4935‬ for more inquiries
    • By Kelvin Harris
      IBuy All Types Of Cryptocurrency, BTC, USDT, ETH, Chinese Yuan Rmb, BCH...Etc..

I Buy In Bulk..And Always Need Bitcoin

I buy at a very very good rate..

And I credit you instantly once it confirmed..

Chat me up on WhatsApp let deal +2347083676583..

If You Are Willing to sell Dm Me Now.
      Note: You are the one responsible for whatever transfer charge's.. I only paid for the value of what I received after confirmation..
      Scammers Please Stay Away From Me

And also you can introduce me too more company that are willing too sell btc.. once I confirmed.. I credit you instantly Chat Me Up Now.. Whatsapp.. +2347083676583
    • By Chritopher J
      Hello There,

I have funds Available for Freedompay.ca and Globepayinc.com
      I am direct [banned words removed]/seller for both, I can provide video with your code procedure below

1. Freedompay.ca (selling only)
          I sell Freedompay funds for $5000 per million funds are real not virtual you can get to your PayPal i will provide you proofs of successful got by one client as a test 
          Demo test available but if the deal is for 2 million or above if you are looking for below 2 million then no demo just pay and take 
          Minimum start of deal is 500k no lower than that if you buy huge volume I can negotiate the prices thank you kindly ping me on my WhatsApp  +1 213 3402775 / +1 206 7524774

2. Globepayinc.com (50:50 Deal)
          I am [banned words removed] for this I have multiple Globepay Accounts with total value of 100 Million or above
          If any party wants they can start the deal by paying 10% upfront and 40% after receiving.
          Example: if a party wants to start with 100k first tranche then the party has to pay 10% of 100k which is 10k and once 100k sent Party has to return 40% balance which is         
          40k and after he returns the deal is successfully completed so by this we can do so on.

Note - Time wasters and scammer stay please 
                  People who cant pay upfront don't ping me 
                  I hate timewasters so again don't waste yours or my time cause i wont work without upfront 
                 All upfront transaction will be done via BTC 

Thank you 
      your truly 

WhatsApp me @ +1 213 3402775 / +1 206 7524774

• By Thomas Lucas
      Convert all funds to btc . International global payment, insta wallet pay, business global pay, swift business pay, global business pay.Whatsapp:‪+1 (805) 225‑4935‬ for more inquiries
    • By HKyle
      Hello, I I'm available for consultation on the following topic. Contact me on  +13323226937, Thank you.

Important Information

Terms of Use