#O9C4COM | WORLD GROUPS COMMUNITY

Ultra Low illumination Full Color H.265 2.0MP IP Camera

It's Olivia from iSeetec Electronics Limited specializing in IP Cameras, NVRs, NVR Kits, AHD Camera, AHD DVR, AHD DVR Kits, etc in Shenzhen, China.

Today, I am very glad to introduce you our new a type of and hot selling IP Camera in the world market:

◕‿◕ H.265 2.0MP Bullet Ultra Low illumination Full Color IP Camera:

(1). 24 Hours Full Color Images at Day&Night, No Need IR-CUT, No Need IR LED;
(2). 1/1.8" 5.0 MP 2.8mm Lens, More Clear Image;
(3). H.265: Lower Bandwidth Requirements, Smaller Storage Space Requirements.

Please have a look at the following information of the 2.0 MP Ultra Low Illumination Full Color IP Camera :

What did you think of our 2.0 MP Ultra Low Illumination Full Color IP Camera ? Are you interested in them please? Would you like to have a look at latest IP Camera price list please? If yes, please do not hesitate to let me know.

If you want to learn more information about our products, please contact me without hesitation. I am always here to serve you.

Looking forward to hearing  your soon reply . Have a good day!

Best respects,

Yours Faithfully 
Olivia Ou(Miss)

P.S: Working Time: Monday-Thursday: 9:00-20:30, Friday: 9:00-18:00

International Sales Dep.

E-mail: olivia@iseetec.com Skype: olivia_iseetec

New Products:
1. IPC: 
    2.0MP Real WDR IPC ; 3.0MP/5.0MP Fisheye IPC ; 2.0MP/3.0MP/5.0MP H.265 Star Light Ultra Low Illumination IPC ;  4.0MP H.265 IP PTZ

2. 1080H AHD DVR/HVR/NVR(720P/960P/1080 AHD Cam Supported)

Manufacturer of CCTV cameras, NVR/DVRs in China since 2006

Tel: (+86)755 8935 8406        Fax: (+86)755 2836 7223
Add: Floor 2, Building C1, No.11, North Area, Shangxue Industrial Park, Jihua Road, Longgang District, Shenzhen, 518100, China.

With the development of technology, more perfect security industry, our company also introduced a new product :16CH 1080P AHD DVR and 22" 1080P LED MONITOR AHD DVR/HVR/NVR .

Are you interested in our new products:16CH 1080P AHD DVR and 22" 1080P LED MONITOR AHD DVR/HVR/NVR please?

Today, I would like to recommend you some hot selling products: 1080P Touch Screen Intergrated Monitor&AHD DVR/HVR/NVR.”

1080P LED Monitor AHD DVR/HVR/NVR: DVR and Monitor are intergrated, you don't need to buy an extra monitor any longer, which will save much costs for you.

More information, please have a look at the following:

readmsg?id=14488629750000000219;0;1&mode

If you are interested in this or you'd like to learn more about , 16CH 1080P AHD DVR and 22" 1080P LED MONITOR AHD DVR/HVR/NVR like the datasheet, please feel free to let me know and I am always here to serve you!

By the way, we also manufacture AHD Kits, AHD DVRs, AHD cameras, analog cameras, AHD DVRs. If you are interested in these products, please kindly let me know.

XVR&AHD DVR support UTC but No UTC controllers needed

It's Olivia from iSeetec Electronics Limited specializing in IP Cameras, NVRs, NVR Kits, AHD Camera, AHD DVR, AHD DVR Kits, etc in Shenzhen, China.

Today, I‘ve very pleased to recommend you our new products and the more details as follow : 1080H AZIO SOLUTION XVR(TVI/AHD/ANALOG/IP).

New Feature : UTC(Up The Coax😞  All 1080H and 1080P AHD DVR support UTC Coaxial Protocol Control:
                        On condition that the camera supports UTC, then you can adjust the camera's OSD and control PTZ via DVR directly.
                        No UTC controllers needed & No RS485 cables needed.

Is there any doubts about XVR&AHD DVR or the price lists? If yes, please feel free to contact me . I suggest you can buy a sample order to test,  I believe that you will feel it have definitely worth.

• 3 weeks later...

Today I am very delighted to introduce you our new a type of 2.4GHz Full Wi-Fi Kits With 10.1" LED Monitor:

Built-in Enhanced 2.4GHz Wireless Router, Double External Antennas; Communicate Video Stream and Connect IPC via WIFI Automatically;

Just connect NVR to Network then supply power to NVR and cameras. Real Plug to Play.

Please have a look at the following information of the 2.4GHz Full Wi-Fi Kits With 10.1" LED Monitor:

What did you think of our 2.4GHz Full Wi-Fi Kits With 10.1" LED Monitor? Are you interested in them please?

Would you like to have a look at latest WI-FI Kits price list please? If yes, please do not hesitate to let us know.

If you want to learn more information about our products, please contact me without hesitation. I am always here to serve you.

I am looking forward to your early reply sincerely. Thank you!

Best respects,

New Products:
1. IPC:  2.0MP Real WDR IPC ; 3.0MP/5.0MP Fisheye IPC ; 2.0MP/3.0MP/5.0MP H.265 Star Light Ultra Low Illumination IPC ;  4.0MP H.265 IP PTZ

Yours Faithfully
Olivia Ou(Miss)

• 1 month later...

Hereby I'd like to show you some information about our best-selling 1080H XVR & AHD PTZ Camera UTC Control.

◕‿◕ AHD PTZ : Support Coaxial Protocol Control (PTZ Controlled Without RS485 Cables), also support AHD and CVBS Switch:

◕‿◕ XVR : All 1080H and 1080P AHD DVR support UTC Coaxial Protocol Control:

On condition that the camera supports UTC, then you can adjust the camera's OSD and control PTZ via DVR directly. No UTC controllers needed. No RS485 cables needed.

By virtue of adding supports UTC Control and Coaxial Protocol Control new features, our 1080H XVR and AHD PTZ Camera Coaxial Protocol Control all supports UTC Control are currently getting more and more popular in overseas markets.

If you are interested in any products or any doubts, please friendly let me know,I will be very pleased to serve you.

Looking forward to our cooperation and your reply sincerely. Have a good time. 

Best respects,

New Products:
1. IPC:  2.0MP Real WDR IPC ; 3.0MP/5.0MP Fisheye IPC ; 2.0MP/3.0MP/5.0MP H.265 Star Light Ultra Low Illumination IPC ;  4.0MP H.265 IP PTZ

Yours Faithfully
Olivia Ou(Miss)

• 1 month later...

With the science and technology developing, the IP Camera is becoming more and more popular. More economic and high quality.

Today, I would like to recommend you some of 2.0MP Real Wide Dynamic Range IP Camera, Are you interested in Real Wide Dynamic Range IP Camera please?

How about it in your local market? Are they popular with your customers? the information of them is as follow:

a. 1/2.8" SONY 2.38 MP CMOS       b. Double Mode Scanning Real WDR       c. 25fps/30fps Realtime Preview & Recording

After viewing the information and the prices of these Real Wide Dynamic Range IP Camera, what did you think of them? Are they meet your requirements please?

If you would like to know more information and have a look at our price list, please feel free to let me know, thank you!

With Respect!

New Products:

Yours Faithfully
Olivia Ou(Miss)

P.S: Working Time: Monday-Thursday: 9:00-20:30, Friday: 9:00-18:00
International Sales Dep.

E-mail: olivia@iseetec.com  Skype: olivia_iseetec    Qq: 969126249

Manufacturer of CCTV cameras, NVR/DVRs in China since 2006

Fax: (+86)755 2836 7223            Mob: +86 138 2813 0485
Add: Floor 2, Building C1, No.11, North Area, Shangxue Industrial Park, Jihua Road, Longgang District, Shenzhen, 518100, China.