#O9C4COM | WORLD GROUPS COMMUNITY

We have Deutsch banks Singapore / Germany

3 hours ago, skyhigh said:

we can do KYC and none KYC ............... before contacting us , make sure ur DOA IS READY

Hey we are looking for DEUTSCHE bank Singapore, contact me on

Telegram: +15102525720 Badur Cox,

so we can discuss and yes DOA is ready if we get your receiver CIS

59 minutes ago, Baduracox said:

Hey we are looking for DEUTSCHE bank Singapore, contact me on

Telegram: +15102525720 Badur Cox,

so we can discuss and yes DOA is ready if we get your receiver CIS

read my post again

On 4/4/2021 at 12:20 AM, Baduracox said:

First of all your post didn't say if you have a receiver or sender, I only asked if you have a Deutsche Bank Singapore receiver. So you need to edit your post and not you telling me to read your post..

READ my post again !!

On 4/3/2021 at 4:55 PM, skyhigh said:

we can do KYC and none KYC ............... before contacting us , make sure ur DOA IS READY

hi

Join the conversation

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Content

• By Vislouinc Home
      I have several Bank accounts to Receive funds from anywhere around the globe especially from USA, Europe and Asia. I can receive up to 100 TRILLION depending on the account receiving the funds. I accept wires and SWIFTS cash transfers ( including MT103/202, IBAN, ALLIANCE LITE2 OR GPI Automatic, Manual download and Semi Download ). I usually take 20% - 60% depends on source of transfers and funds, this will cover for receiving and sorting.  So here are the rules:   - No online access will be given, - CIS will be furnished as all info contained in them will be in the contract, - MT103/202, IP/IP, DTC, SBLC, IBAN or those types of deals.  - If I don't answer, I'm not ignoring you, I'm just not interested, - Funds can be returned quickly ( within 24 - 72 hours in most cases ). - Can start with smaller amounts ( minimum of 50K - 1m ) as a test. - Prefer Any Bank  as I can return funds quicker, and - Prefer non KYC deals, but will consider both. - Do NOT ask for any kind of fees.   If interested, either email me,  or WhatsApp me, +1 302 260 6019    Feel free to ask questions or get info. If you're acting as a broker, you will be covered.
    • By TheGodfather
      I urgently require heavily indebted equity line of credit account . I would deal directly with the account owner . 

1. I need the CIS of the account owner and not copy and past account details 
      2. I need current video and screenshots showing the debts 
      Accounts are loaded at a first come first serve basis . Hence the urgency . I anticipate genuine responses 
      +1-929-269-2381
      total amount is in the upwards of 300M , tranches are dependent on the  amount of debt in the accounts 
    • By skyhigh
      no online access , we only receive , wire transfer / mt103 single cash / mt103-202 KYC ONLY
    • By skyhigh
      UK receiver needed
    • By longterm
      we can receive KYC or non KYC
      L2L FOR DB Germany ONLY