#O9C4COM | WORLD GROUPS COMMUNITY

How to Activate Nexa Global pay with dollars global investment company the accept IGP ,IMP ,IWP,SGP, NGP, WHATSAPP +918106871473

INTERNATIONAL GLOBAL PAY , INSTA GLOBAL PAY AND GLOBAL BUSINESS

How to withdraw global IGP ,IMP, SGP, unspendable funds in wallet please contact WhatsApp

INSTA WALLET PAY, GBP and INTERNATIONAL GLOBAL PAY receivers

How to withdraw from international global pay in UNITED STATES

Instaglobalpay, International global pay, Global business pay

WHATSAPP... +918106871473

TELEGRAM ... +918106871473

Join the conversation

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Content

• By Gotpaid
      If you need bitcoin or Etherum  of transferable btc on your bitcoin app kindly send a message  below
      I don’t need any upfront payment,
      But also I don’t need time wasters
      Message me only if you’re ready to deal
      Activate all your wallets too
      Dm her on HTTPS://wa.me/+85263774408
    • By Guidox
      Hello everyone,   BitCoins (BTC) - a virtual peer-to-peer currency (not a physical coin) for sale   - only for serious buyer with funds and accepting the seller's standard procedures for direct and over-the-counter trading (without exchanges, platforms and cantors). ... REAL and SERIOUS OFFER !   Seller  crypto has over 100,000 Bitcoins  for immediate sale.
      Seller BTC is a real, serious and legal company from Europe  that has permits to trade currencies and cryptocurrencies and therefore does not participate in SCAM.   Offer  for  buyer (natural person or company) the whole world.   Offer for natural person: 
      Minimum per one single transaction: 0.5 BTC.
      Maximum per one single transaction: 2.500 BTC.  Single transactions can be repeated if Bitcoins are available. Note: For buyers /natural person, first transaction = TRIAL TRANSACTION 0.5 -100 BTC.    Offer for companies: Minimum per one single transaction: 10 BTC.
      Maximum per one single transaction: 20.000 BTC.  Single transactions can be repeated if Bitcoins are available. Note: For buyers / companies, first transaction = TRIAL TRANSACTION 10-500 BTC.    TRIAL TRANSACTION  obligatory (only ONLINE) which range from 0.5 BTC- 100 BTC (natural person) or 10 BTC - 500 BTC (company). Available transcations in BTC/EUR or BTC/USD or BTC/PLN.  PAYMENT METHOD: Unconditional standard International/Foreign, National or European Bank Wire Transfer directly from buyer's bank account to seller's bank account.
      Price 1 BTC: daily buying rate on blockchain.com minus net discount.
      DISCOUNT & COMMISSION: The amount of the discount for buyer and commission for inmediateres  it depends on the amount of BTC purchased  in a single transaction.   TRIAL TRANSACTION Are Non-negotiable.
      Note:  this trial transaction is to build trust between buyer and seller before commecing further larger transactions.
      Building trust is about starting from small deals, not wholesale deals ! After the trial transaction is completed, the buyer and seller agree on the terms of trade for next larger transactions online ( remotely via the Internet) or  TTM (F2F + B2B) in the seller's country (Warsaw / Poland - Europe).
      Contract (SPA) waiting  ready for serious and real buyer with funds.
      Note: In cryptocurrency trading, there are no contracts with tranches, only single SPA agreements, because each tranche is a different price (the BTC rate is variables) and a different BTC wallet address for receiving Bitcoin (one generated BTC wallet address can only receive one BTC deposit).

If you are interested in buying, write.
      eMail:  hinzeguido@web.de or cryptoworld-inbox@pm.me   No SCAM. That will be reported !        
    • By Guidox
      Hello everyone,   BitCoins (BTC) - a virtual peer-to-peer currency (not a physical coin) for sale   - only for serious buyer with funds and accepting the seller's standard procedures for direct and over-the-counter trading (without exchanges, platforms and cantors). ... REAL and SERIOUS OFFER !   Seller  crypto has over 100,000 Bitcoins  for immediate sale.
      Seller BTC is a real, serious and legal company from Europe  that has permits to trade currencies and cryptocurrencies and therefore does not participate in SCAM.   Offer  for  buyer (natural person or company) the whole world.   Offer for natural person: 
      Minimum per one single transaction: 0.5 BTC.
      Maximum per one single transaction: 2.500 BTC.  Single transactions can be repeated if Bitcoins are available. Note: For buyers /natural person, first transaction = TRIAL TRANSACTION 0.5 -100 BTC.    Offer for companies: Minimum per one single transaction: 10 BTC.
      Maximum per one single transaction: 20.000 BTC.  Single transactions can be repeated if Bitcoins are available. Note: For buyers / companies, first transaction = TRIAL TRANSACTION 10-500 BTC.    TRIAL TRANSACTION  obligatory (only ONLINE) which range from 0.5 BTC- 100 BTC (natural person) or 10 BTC - 500 BTC (company). Available transcations in BTC/EUR or BTC/USD or BTC/PLN.  PAYMENT METHOD: Unconditional standard International/Foreign, National or European Bank Wire Transfer directly from buyer's bank account to seller's bank account.
      Price 1 BTC: daily buying rate on blockchain.com minus net discount. DISCOUNT & COMMISSION: The amount of the discount for buyer and commission for inmediateres  it depends on the amount of BTC purchased  in a single transaction.   TRIAL TRANSACTION Are Non-negotiable.
      Note:  this trial transaction is to build trust between buyer and seller before commecing further larger transactions.
      Building trust is about starting from small deals, not wholesale deals ! After the trial transaction is completed, the buyer and seller agree on the terms of trade for next larger transactions online ( remotely via the Internet) or  TTM (F2F + B2B) in the seller's country (Warsaw / Poland - Europe).
      Contract (SPA) waiting  ready for serious and real buyer with funds.
      Note: In cryptocurrency trading, there are no contracts with tranches, only single SPA agreements, because each tranche is a different price (the BTC rate is variables) and a different BTC wallet address for receiving Bitcoin (one generated BTC wallet address can only receive one BTC deposit).

If you are interested in buying, write.
      eMail:  hinzeguido@web.de or cryptoworld-inbox@pm.me   No SCAM. That will be reported !                  
    • By algotradersn
      Hello...
      I'm a young engineer with a shitty job and a pittance ....
      I am open to any business that can allow me to earn money to be able to finance a project on arbitragiste trading which I worked for a long time ...
      I can receive your western Union, money gramm and buy bitcoin transactions from you and send them to your wallets anonymously .... for a commission ..
      I don't care where the money comes from, at all
    • By Mr Daniel
      liquidate\trade International Global Pay, Globe Pay, etc