#O9C4COM | WORLD GROUPS COMMUNITY

We market and supply at national level, in over 20 working places and Hungary, a large range of new agricultural machineries, through direct import from the manufacturer.

We sell new agricultural machineries, imported from Europe, such as  Drum mowers of different sizes, cultivators from 1.8 m and 7.8 m, Slovenian Maize harvesters SIP Tornado 40 on 1 row or 80 on 2 rows, stubble cultivators, front loaders, machineries for snow removal, disc harrow  - towed or trailed in V or in X from 1.8 m to 5-6 meters, Turkish or Hungarian sprayer from 200 litres to 2500 litres, rotary hay rakes with 1 - 2 heads or even 4 heads, balers, individual groups for milking with 1 or 2 milking heads, Fertiliser spreaders, ploughs of 2, 3, 4, 5 or even 6 simple plows or reversible (hydraulic or manual), manure spreader from 2 tons to 16 tons, trailers for hay gathering, trailers for cars with one ax or double ax with or without  brake system, agricultural trailers for tractors, seed drill from 19 sections to 33 sections, precision seed drills with or without hydraulic or manual precision fertilizer on 4, 6 or 8 rows for maize, beans, sunflowers and other seed types, seedlings sower on 2 or 4 manual rows, Maize silage harvester on 1 row, choppers for branches, fodders or plant debris, having a work widths between 1.1 meters and 2.3 meters, slurry tankers of different sizes.

We ensure spare parts and supplies for a large range of agricultural machineries and tractors.

For prices and transport details we are at your service on the following phone numbers: +0744.843.495

• OIXCIV pinned this topic
  • 3 weeks later...

Join the conversation

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Content

• By Max Hannah
      I am Max Hannrah, My life is back!!! After 1 years of Broken marriage, my husband left me with two kids . I felt like my life was about to end i almost committed suicide, i was emotionally down for a very long time. Thanks to a spell caster called Chief Dr Shakiru, which i met online. On one faithful day, as I was browsing through the internet,I came across allot of testimonies about this particular spell caster. Some people testified that he brought their Ex lover back, some testified that he restores womb,and other sickness, some testified that he can cast a spell to stop divorce and so on. i also come across one particular testimony,it was about a woman called Sonia,she testified about how he brought back her Ex lover in less than 2 days, and at the end of her testimony she dropped Chief Dr Shakiru’s e-mail address and contact info. After reading all these,I decided to give it a try. I contacted him via email and explained my problem to him. In just 48hours, my husband came back to me. We resolved our issues, and we are even happier than before Dr Ogundu, He is really a gifted man and i will not stop publishing him because he is a wonderful man… If you have a problem and you are looking for a real and genuine spell caster to solve all your problems for you. Try Chief Dr Shakiru anytime, he might be the answer to your problems. contact the great Doctor through this mail: Shakirutemple5@gmail.com

WhatsApp Number: +2348155733141 Call Line: +2349063603135  
      1 Getting your lover or husband back
      2. Divorce Spells
      3. Lottery spell
      4.Supernatural power spell
      5. to satisfy your partner sex desire
      6. Prosperity spell
      7. Protection spell
      8. Get a job spell
      9. lost love spell

10.break up spell
      11. wolf spell 
      12 Child spell
      13. Pregnancy spell
      14. Freedom spell
      15. Love spell
      16. Success or pass spell
      17. Marriage spell
      18. Avenging spell
      19. Popularity spell
      20. Loose weight and body spell
    • By Sam Brook
      We are working partner for Debt Management Company Hungary. Direct receiver for Alliance lite 2 funds. Remember We are not brokers so avoid getting into silly debates. Any genuine sender out there willing to work and get payout contact me. And, those sender who have claims over DEBT management can contact me along with these proof to make them look legit! Remember without these proofs i will not consider the sender legit! so do not waste time.. 
      If the sender can provide me with the following documents i will consider them legit and they will get their PAYOUT .. 
      1) Swift MT103/202 Copy of their transaction,
      2) Black Screenshot of their transfer 
      3) Debit note
      4) Sender's CIS 
      5) 'If' they have Original DOA that they had signed prior sending the funds to our account.  
      P.S : I will not entertain forged or fake documents and do not start with petty talks like PGL this and PGL that before proving your legitimacy over funds that you sent.. Prove your authenticity by providing me the documents mentioned above before talking about PGL's .. 
      Contact me via,
      bluestar.trading.fze@gmail.com