#O9C4COM | WORLD GROUPS COMMUNITY

Dongguang Dongao Packing Machine Co., Ltd.

I'm Camille.Our company is a factory in China,and has CE,can be offer the best quality and best price for you.If you interest us and our machine,can be contact us email:camillexing@gmail   Skype:camille43178  whatsapp:8615732760186 
Regards
camille

Camille Xing
CN
Main Markets 
Main products corrugated board making machine,carton making machine,flexo printing slotting machine,single face,corrugated board production machine

I’m  DONGAO  server. Our  company  is  a  factory  in  China. So  we  can  give  you  a  best  quality、 best  price  and  best  serve. Our  company  can  be  making  all  carton  machine.  We  are  manufacture  and  export  of  corrugated  cardboard  packing & printing  machine  for  more  than  13  years. Our  main  machines  are  3/5/7  layers  corrugated  board  production  line , Felxo  print  slotter  die cutter  stacker  machine , Corrugated  carton  slotter  machine , Corrugated  carton  die cutting  machine , Flute  fold  gluer  machine , Folder  gluer  machine , Stitching  machine , Binding  machine , Gluing  machine , Single  face  machine , Mill  roll  stand  machine , Corrugated  board  cutting  machine , Thin  blade  slitter  scoring  machine  and  so  on . If  you  have  interest  in  it . You  send  requirements  of  the  machine ,  It’s my  pleasure  to  offer  news  to  you  regular.Have  a  good  time .
       camille    e-mail:1391704150@qq.com      skype:camille43178     whatsapp:861573276018

• 3 weeks later...

i'm camille,our company can be making a lot of carton machine,like laminator machine,printing machine,die-cutting machine,creasing machine,folder gluer machine ,stitcher machine,packaging line and others,If you interest those can contact us,we can offer the best quality and best price for you,Camillexing@gmail.com    Skype:camille43178   whatsapp:8615732760186
Regards
Camille

Camille Xing