#O9C4COM | WORLD GROUPS COMMUNITY
Mohamed Al-Musalhi

TARGET TO CONNECT YOUR COMPANY services and products with more than 17000 best local Omani Businesses✍

❤??Dears friends and members Worldwide ??❤

This year my TARGET TO CONNECT YOUR COMPANY services and products with more than 17000 best local Omani Businesses✍ kindly provided me a summary of your company and yourself ☎. I will connect you directly with interested parties locally and internationally?

Regards 
Mohamed Al-Musalhi 
mus0002@hotmail.com
+96895116555
+96892006555
24/07

Edited by Mohamed Al-Musalhi

Hello everyone and welcome ?‍♂

I am mohamed Al-Musalhi from Sultanate of Oman, 25 years of experiences, career advisor, business advisor, mentor and good thinker. ..

2 higher diploma in business management, Honerd degree in business administration, UK. More than 80 programs and courses.

I have been working in the public sector SQU, and private sector, and self employed, and investor. 

I have helped thousands of smes, investors and individuals in their businesses. 

money from such services, great with minimum capital required. Know-how is the secret. Hopefully we will help each other to do so and share fruits and networking