#O9C4COM | WORLD GROUPS COMMUNITY

Globe Pay Receiver

Plz listen the only true real wallet out there and sure to get paid is Globe Pay Inc.period period end of story !! i read as well as the rest of you the same old  posting  nobody gets paid senders getting scammed from these so call receivers take your money then disappear like a ghost  you know deep inside you know i am right i have been scammed my clients have been scammed and trust me you will too just keep sending your money to these scammers!! a dear dear friend of mine got scammed  out of 26m 

6 weeks ago from a nigerian scammer 

look listen and believe me when i tell you this 

Globe Pay is the only way the only way for you to close and get paid in 6 hrs this i know from experience 1000% you will get paid if you contact me and i will introduce you to my receiver a dear dear friend in turkey

plz plz you have nothing to lose just to talk

my whatsapp is +18176069734 here in the

states. he can payout in 6 hrs or less once the funds clear his bank and can payout in BTC coz he is a certifed registered Crypto acct holder in Turkey. plz you can start small for a few tranches to build a comfort level with him!

ratio as follows

60% sender

40% receiver(he pays me)  

last all that i am trying to say is  just for a minute think about your past situations let it sink in  and ask yourself if what im saying doesn`t register it does and you all know coz most of you have like me and mine have been scammed by the same old scammers on here they just change numbers but they are the same we all know they are !now  you have  tried the worst now try my receiver the best  and if you don`t like what i am saying continue to be scammed i`m not neither should you! come on aboard and join my globe pay receiver and lt`s make some great clean money today in 6 hrs a promise! we aren`t  Insta  nor International we are Globe  Pay  ok!!! again we are Globe Pay  /Globe Pay  !!!i`m not her to put nobody down but it has to come a time when somebody somedody has got to step up and say enough is enough ,i am 70 yrs old a 1969 vietnam combat war special forces   veteran 20yrs served in U.S.Army and i`m not afraid of no man and i am speaking up for the good of this site and the good honest nonscammers  period!! my whatsapp

+18176069734 here in the states  

i have nor my Globe Pay receiver have never never never scammed not one person on this or any other site in the world and i say  this with pride !!!

Join the conversation

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Content

• By pops anderson
      My Pos receiver should have his 6 digit offline terminal up and running by monday (En Shah Allah ) we need one  6 digit offline pos sender  just one real  pos sender/loader 
      no scammers timewasters  no money
      so call loaders need to contact me !!!!!!!
       min 5m loads 
      ratio as follows
      45% pos receiver 
      45% sender 
      10% me
      if you can`t accept this ratio go elsewhere!!!!!!!!
      will need  the following no exceptions
      front/back of card 
      sender cis
      curent no older than 3 day old blk screen pof
      i need these items to me by sunday!!!!

if you can`t agreed to the ratio and whats needed 
      stay away don`t contact me period!!
      otherwise if you do my whatsapp+18176069734 again hopefully we are good to go monday!!
      this is a new terminal and the Pos Receiver is from the states (American)but lives in South America

• By James Hanjoren
      Globepay sender available.
      Face to face Miami Florida USA.
      Total $25m
      Minimum $10k
      Ratio: 
      Sender 60
      Receiver 40.

• By bigfish198
      I have a TransferWise business account, BREX business account, and Mercury business account in the United States
      Full online access, sender required
      Accept international wire transfer, SWIFT, cash transfer, ACH transfer
      60% of the sender, paid in Bitcoin
      Telegram:@bigfish198
    • By Business SK Trade
      WE NEED DIRECT SENDER OR MANDATE
      THERE ARE ACCEPTANCE
      COMMERZ BANK - GERMANY
      MT103 - DIRECT TRANSFER...
      Receiver will give Video after signing of contract.
      Video will be made especially under your contract.
      HSBC BANK - ENGLAND
      MT103.... - TO NOSTRO ACCOUNT
      ————————————————
      THERE IS ACCEPTANCE 
      GPI AUTO / WITH UETR CODE
      SEPA SDD B2B  
      SEPA DIRECT  to current account
      SERVER 2 SERVER THROUGH SWIFT
      Write privately, pls.
      Email: sktradebusiness@gmail.com
    • By adrina
      Banker’s Draft Issuing Bank HSBC PLC Address  8 Canada Square, London, UK E14 5HQ ALYX INDUSTRIES & TRADING URBANO PAUL CUEVA ALI JR. CAPT. LEONARDO CELL #+ 639669334106  ???         Celik Talip POS TerminalRequired ONLINE PRE-AUTHORIZATION ONE STEP TRANCSATION OR OFFLINE AUTHORIZATION ONE STEP TRANCSATION OR BOTH Card issuing Bank HALKBANK TURKEY Card Type MASTER CARD company InversionesKalkor CA, UnidadQuirurgicaDr De Antoniis, Fundacion Don Fermin Calderon, Trading International Financier & Petroleum NV and EF Holding Trading International Financier & Petroleum LTD with registered office at : Valencia-Venezuela / Willemstad-Curacao / New Zeelandia         TRANSACTION:    MT 103 ONE WAY SINGLE CUSTOMER CREDIT (NO 202) AQUANTUS GMBH                   KOENIGSBRUECKER STR.96,                   HAUS 30, 01099 DRESDEN (D)                  Germany ATT:     Vogel Peter Siegfried            VIA SWIFT.COM MT-103/GPI MANUAL DOWNLOAD CASH TRANSFER/ WITH UETR CODE RPG ASSET MANAGEMENT PTY LTD
      155A, MARCH STREET, RICHMOND 2753, SYDNEY, AUSTRALIA
      MR. RAMAN PILLAY