#O9C4COM | WORLD GROUPS COMMUNITY

NEED MT103 Cash Transfer RELIABLE SENDER!

I have a good receiving account in Singapore. I have UBS, Bank Julius Baer which can receive huge amount in one trance. I can receive up to 500 million (USD/EUR) per transaction each into 2 accounts each from wealth management account Singapore. I handle these accounts and there is no other person or mandate involved. You can contact me directly to +6597916349. Thanks

Join the conversation

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Content

• By heis Anji
      USA, EU or AUS TRANSFERWISE ACCOUNT WITH ACCESS NEEDED FOR SURE DEAL
      MUST BE 6months old+
    • By BishopVlad
      Wanted direct receiver from Commerzbank.  Only serious offers.  The work of f2f.  Possible remote work.  All Europe excluding Germany.
      Only serious and ready to work f2f or on-line (the man who is responsible for the settlement will come).  Direct contact with the receiver via zoom / jitsi necessary.
      We are looking for permanent, serious partners !!!

JP

Saferoom2021@protonmail.com🤑
    • By Flashing Loading
      Let me know if you want transferwise funds , proof of funds and transfer available , job completes immediately
      Drop a mail loadingflashing@gmail.com
      Thanks,
      Hasso
    • By GIGA BYTE
      Scam alert 
      this guy from Sri Lanka is A scammer pretends to be a btc seller as well as a skrill Reciver , he ran away with my 10k usd on skrill 
      +94 76 617 1876
      davifb467@gmail.com
      all spam this motherfucker bitch ..
    • By Frank Smith
      At the time that I'm offering UPFRONT, the people going to 6 hours later payments. 
      At the time that I'm offering CASH ON TABLE, the people are going to 24 hours payment. 
      Why to wait for the payment. If there is reciver ready to pay upfront and cash on table. 
      It is www.paysire.com