Posted (edited)

Business Accounts available in the following banks: 

City Bank USA - can take up to $5B
HSBC USA - can take up to $5B
Standard Chartered Bank USA - can take up to $5B
Chase Bank USA - can take up to $5B
Bank of America - can take up to $5B
Barclays Bank UK - can take up to $5B

***NB:For those who need videos, be ready to provide proof of funds before any video will be done. 

No online login will be provided.

WhatsApp: +237678714420

Edited by Mustafa
Added whatsapp contact

Join the conversation

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Content

• By Ogee Rock
      I am a legit globe pay receiver with instant payout and respond fast to deals.
      70-30% share. I get 30% and you get 70% payout in btc.
      WhatsApp +2347031249259
    • By algotradersn
      Hello...
      I'm a young engineer with a shitty job and a pittance ....
      I am open to any business that can allow me to earn money to be able to finance a project on arbitragiste trading which I worked for a long time ...
      I can receive your western Union, money gramm and buy bitcoin transactions from you and send them to your wallets anonymously .... for a commission ..
      I don't care where the money comes from, at all
    • By Abdel
      Looking for SENDERS❗
      Direct Receivers AVAILABLE✅
      👉🏻 GLOBE PAY INC
      👉🏻 INSTA GLOBAL PAY
      👉🏻 MT-103 / WIRE this countries
      - CAYMAN ISLAND
      - VENEZUELA
      - ARGENTINA
      - URUGUAY
      - PANAMA
      - BRASIL
      WhatsApp +507 63262579
    • By TheGodfather
      I need Amex gold card , Amex Centurion black card  and corporate card with high limits for immediate loading , no online access needed , but online access is an advantage .
      What I require is this , 1) front and back of the card with today’s date on paper 2) Complete CIS of the reciever 3) screenshot of the account with date and name on it 
      I would load it immediately beginning small with $50k . I don’t want notorious and complicated cards . 
      Only card owner and paymaster should contact me , please to avoid waste of time and undue confrontation , only CARD OWNER and PAYMASTER should contact me . Thank you 
      +1-929-2692381
    • By SaidGI
      Good day members & non members 😉,
      I come across lots of ads of senders looking for receivers in regards to different instruments. Logically speaking, if you are a real sender or have access to a real one, why don't you do it your self or among your close circle of relatives or friends instead of advertising for it ?!  unless there's some risk of such transaction & you are hiding it !!! I'm not talking here about virtual wallets as it's all fake & fraud to collect BTCs.
      My answer to this is simple, (with all respect to genuine persons) you are looking for the upfront payment & then disappear or starting the never ending loop of excuses !!!
      On the other hand, there are also few receivers' ads looking for senders of also different instruments. Logically as well, few genuine receivers are welling to accept the upfront payment targeting the huge amounts they might receive. And to be fare, how is it possible for a receiver to guarantee paying the share of the sender ?
      The answer here my friends is very simple as well, Trust & honesty are major factors here that unfortunately we lack these days very much !!!
      In conclusion, I my self had a virtual wallet that costed me a fraction of a BTC to activate card, it's only numbers you see on screen and can't really cash on it. I'm also a receiver as I have a Swiss bank account my self & currently in the middle of two jobs that didn't finish yet keeping in mind I paid my dues  😌. 
      Above were thoughts to share & maybe a help for others.
      Cheers,,,