#O9C4COM | WORLD GROUPS COMMUNITY

BG, SBLC, LC and SKR provider

Hello

We are best international service provide for bank instruments like BG, SKR, SBLC, and LC at reasonal rates by Cash backed and leased from top 25 international banks 

Only serious needer may mail at lee946432@gmail.com

• 1 month later...

Join the conversation

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Content

• By Ron Marshall
      Has anyone ever really met a real sende5 for any of these deals posted on here? Are there truly real sender5 anymore? My receive5 works with his old sender5 and claim there are no more real sender5/providers out there.. They're all fake and timewasters
    • By Managed Buy-Sell
      SBLC TRANSACTION FOR LARGE SCALE PROJECT FUNDING

NON-RECOURSE BANK INSTRUMENT MINIMUM € 50 M
      FUNDING GENERAL 210111
      Client with own funds in bank account in a Prime Bank.

Procedure: Pre-Advice MT-799, RWA MT-799, MT-760 , (Original hard copy)

SBLC face value: € 50 m minimum

Issuing cost: MT-760 from 0,25% up to 3% depending on bank

€ 0.125 m to € 1.5 m for a SBLC of € 50 m

LTV typical: up to 70% typical (Monetization LTV Loan to Value)

Client´s SBLC: Valid 1y + 1d up to 1y + 1m depending on funding program

Return: up to 14% per month based on LTV

End of program: SBLC will be returned to issuing bank before maturity unencumbered

Program may run 1, 3 or up to 5 years

Project funding program available for genuine bank instruments from prime banks.
      African banks can be accepted if a European or US corresponding bank confirms the instrument with full banking responsibility.
      Contact     manbuysell@yopmail.com

• By Hassanrahim
      Goodday, Just want to let you all know I have a reliable receiver of Bank Instrument,MT103 202, MT103 GPI Swift Direct Cash Transfer, Automatic , Semi Automatic , Manual Download, IPIP, SBLC.
      If you have sender or you are a sender Please contact me. Let me also know your Ratio.
      Thanks

• By James Clark
      We provide Bank Instruments such as Mt103/202 cash transfer, T/T cash transfer, Sblc, Bg. Am direct to sender. I also know sellers of Bitcoin and Bonny Light Crude Oil. Please contact me only if you need our services. Time wasters stay away. My whatsapp +447452057818
    • By leif
      Freedom Plus Loan is a group of company with funding experts and mandate.  A finance and investment Company who is a premier provider of trade finance and project finance instruments as well as countable bank instruments.

Our bank instrument can  help you fund your projects in Trading, funding project(s) such as Aviation, Agriculture, Petroleum, Telecommunication, construction of Dams, Bridges, Real Estate and all kind of projects.Having years of professional, invaluable experience in the banking and finance industry, and having access to dozens of different prominent trusted and reliable providers, our Financial Services consultants will crawl through hundreds of products to find the one that will perfectly match your needs.

Purchase Instrument of BG/SBLC : 32%+2% Min Face Value cut =5M- 10B EUR/USD

Lease Instrument of BG/SBLC : 4%+2% Min Face Value cut = 5M- 10B EUR/USD
      DESCRIPTION OF INSTRUMENTS:

1. Instrument: Bank Guarantee (BG / SBLC) (Appendix A)
      2. Total Face Value: Eur 5M MIN and Eur 10B MAX (Ten Billion USD).
      3. Issuing Bank: HSBC Bank London, Barclays, Credit Suisse and Deutsche Bank Frankfurt.
      4. Age: One Year, One Month
      5. Leasing Price: 6% of Face Value plus 2% commission fees to brokers.
      6. Delivery: Bank to Bank swift.
      7. Payment: MT-103 or MT760
      8. Hard Copy: Bonded Courier within 7 banking days.
      Intermediaries/Consultants/Brokers are welcome to bring their clients and are 100% protected. In complete confidence, we will work together for the benefits of all parties involved,If in need of our services, contact me for detail information. 
      freedomplusloanservices@gmail.com  Skype:freedomplusloanservices@gmail.com

Important Information

Terms of Use