#O9C4COM | WORLD GROUPS COMMUNITY

Does your company look for an agent/distributor for your products sales and expansion to Vietnam, Lao, Cambodia and Myanmar ?

An Viet Company

Does your company look for an agent/distributor for your products sales and expansion to Vietnam, Lao, Cambodia and Myanmar ?

Subject : 
Our business plan - Does your company look for an agent/distributor for your products sales and expansion to Vietnam, Lao, Cambodia and Myanmar ?

And CC Mr. CEO

We have experiences as the web listing below. Hope we can have a chance to a cooperation working together with you.  

Does your company look for an agent/representative/ distributor for your products sales and expansion to Vietnam, Lao, Cambodia and Myanmar ?

If so, we can be as your local sales office

If you visit Vietnam once day, don’t hesitate to give us a call, we can be a warm host to our special guest.

We have experiences to some fields as below. They include:

1. Attorney / lawyer supplying and legal business's information for Doing Business in Vietnam 

2. Business Merge and Acquisition Consulting

3. Business  Sales / Representative / Agent / Distributor

4. Expansion to Cambodia, Lao and Myanmar

5. Finance/ Banking/ Funds / Stock Consulting Service

6. Meeting local VIP

7. Real Estate Investment Consulting Services 

8. VIP meeting arrangement - Service - Arrivals

Our company is located in HCMCity, Vietnam, an dynamic and beautiful city lying down the Asia Pacific

Please refer to our website below :  

www.eximbanktovietnam.com

Thanks and warm regards

Joe Hoang

Manager

An Viet Company

Add: 164/7 Ha Huy Giap Street, Thanh Loc,  District 12,

Ho Chi Minh City, Viet Nam

Tel1: +84 - 0123 666 8880-12  Tel2: +84-914 407 876 

Email: anviet.ges@gmail.com / info@eximbanktovietnam.com 

PS: 

Here are our overview introduction on business plan regarding to your products, if we are approved as a part of your company, and hope you will have your valuable time for consideration . They are :

1. Staff : we have 20 staff in my two offices, the north and the south. It includes our 4 engineers of mechanical and chemical graduate and experience for technical resolution.

We are all ready for online training, if we have a chance to work with your company

2. Facilities : we have small warehouse of 1.500m2 located at KCN Vinh Loc industrial park, Binh Tan TPHCM, the Vietnam south and we have another one smaller 700m2 run by my aunt of my family, at KCN Dinh Vu industrial park, HaiPhong city, 100km away from Hanoi capital, the Vietnam North

Our warehouse is also now for stock of Veneer/Lumber/ chemical coatings and woodworking machines

3. Business plan

- We work as your local agent, seeking end-user customers. Giving instruction to customer payment term: LC credit or deposit/prepayment

- Buy/ import your popular best sellers to have ready stock and available delivery. I am sure if this is necessary as customers sometimes requires a quick respond.

- Working on import tax and VAT tax to assist customer/buyer every product items importing into Vietnam, a tariff , HS code Customs for each items to easy Customs go through  clearance and paperworks happenings. You may help to provide us item product list and its code, for our preparation, if we have a chance to working together.

- building my local service after sales

4. Problems/ Questions risk: we believe all can be settled by talk and discussions

5. Expected results : only can say that we try the best we can. One purpose to expand your sales turnover and products

That all is my company plan. 
Awaiting your response

Thank you so much

Joe Hoang

An Viet company