#O9C4COM | WORLD GROUPS COMMUNITY

We are direct re'ceiver for Wire Transfer MT103-TT/ GPI, DTC, and have lots projects settle down

We are Direct Wire Transfer re(ceiver) of MT103/TT/ GPI/ 202, and we prefer AUTO Download funds. After we check your money arrived our accounts, then please send bank doc to us, also, your bank officer should communicate with my bank officer to do checking, then project settle down.

For manual download, we will go back MD projects in the future. At this time I need ask other team for assistance.

What’s transfer we can receive?

MT103/TT/GPI/202 auto transfer

DTC, cash fund: M0, auto download

GPI, semi auto download, manual download

You can find me by email, frank1752@163.com

On 7/17/2021 at 1:31 PM, Frank Lee said:

We are Direct Wire Transfer re(ceiver) of MT103/TT/ GPI/ 202, and we prefer AUTO Download funds. After we check your money arrived our accounts, then please send bank doc to us, also, your bank officer should communicate with my bank officer to do checking, then project settle down.

For manual download, we will go back MD projects in the future. At this time I need ask other team for assistance.

Naive dreamer !
You won't find a single real money transfer gift offer all over the internet with the millions that only exist in the minds of scammers and thieves.

• 2 weeks later...
On 7/16/2021 at 11:31 PM, Frank Lee said:

DIRECT Citlivý obsah FOR MT103/202, MT103 TT WIRE TRANSFER AVAILABLE

CONTACT VIA MAIL: rajagopalansridha@gmail.com

Join the conversation

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Content

• By Dimitris Sotiropoulos
      GPI (IBAN to IBAN) in Bulgaria at Fibank (First Investment Bank).
      First Investment Bank (Fibank) is the first in Bulgaria to offer its customers the innovative SWIFT gpi service.
      https://www.fibank.bg/en/about-us/news/news/fibank-joined-the-swift-global-payment-initiative-for-fast-and-transparent-international-payments
      FIBANK - BULGARIA
      SWIFT - GPI (Global Payments Innovation)
      Bank Identifier Code (BIC): FINVBGSF
      Ratio 
      SNDR: 50%
      }+;}: 50%
      Owner have a project to build a pharmacautical factory. he can r up to 18M euro (contract required).
      No UETR code, no manual download. 
      In case you are interested please contact me at dm.sotiropoulos@gmail.com 
      +30 6978 137 659 (WhatsApp)
    • By jobest
      I have Забаронены змест for wire transfer deals and I am direct to these Забаронены змест. 
      If you need নিষিদ্ধ সামগ্রী accounts in these countries, message me details of your deal . 
      Cambodia, Hong Kong, New Zealand, Thailand, Australia, China, Taiwan, Korea, Bahrain, Saudi Arabia, Qatar, Oman, Sweden, USA, Portugal, Brazil, Bolivia, Mexico, Slovakia, Netherlands, Morocco, Switzerland, Poland. 
      If you have any [banned words removed] for wire transfer deals , (no scammers and no upfront payment or online access), message me details of your deal , email: odyda055@gmail.com
      If everything ok, then we will continue talking on WhatsApp. 

• By J0ker
      Bypass 2fa checkouts,otps and sms verifications on bank checkouts,shopping sites and vbv prompts.
      +32460219047
    • By Anggi Johnson
      Hi Guys ,
      If you need any of the following deals , feel free to drop me a mail at anggijohnson3@gmail.com
      SWIFT CASH TRANSFER 
      BITCOINS AND WIRE TRANSFER
      ONLY SERIOUS CLIENTS NEEDED AND NOT CLIENTS WHO ALWAYS ASK BUT END UP GO SILENT 
      Thanks,
      Anggi 

• By J0ker
      Funding for companies/paymasters and start-ups seeking business financing. We provide global financing for:
      1.) Loans
      2.) Purchase Order Financing
      3.) Account Receivable Financing (PayMasters/Забаронены змест)
      4.) Commercial Real Estate Lending
      5.) Equipment Leasing & Financing
      6.) Asset Based Lending
      7.) Financing outstanding business loans
      8.) Trade Financing
      9.) Project Financing
       A message away to:
      email: josefhopfinger95@zohomail.eu
      Whatsapp: +32460219047
      Wechat: yourstodisc0ver

Important Information

Terms of Use