#O9C4COM | WORLD GROUPS COMMUNITY
Message added by Premium,

RAMM Trader

RAMM (Risk Allocation & Money Management) – an investment service that allows you to earn income in the financial markets by following the strategies of experienced traders and copying their trades. Professional traders, in their turn, profit by earning commission from using Strategies. 

The service is suitable both for experienced investors and for those just starting to make their first profits in the financial markets. You don’t need to have any special knowledge or training – the RAMM platform allows you to earn in financial markets without having to become an expert in trading.

RAMM provides unlimited opportunities for experienced traders, who can earn commission by allowing investors from all over the world to copy their strategies.

#Risk Allocation & Money Management | Flickr group

Впервые слышу о таких сервисах. Лучше уж в ETF вложиться, если так хочется. 

11 hours ago, Risk Allocation and Money Management said:

для тех, кто только начинает получать первую прибыль на финансовых рынках

Самый вредный совет.

Нельзя просто слепо верить в любые прогнозы всяких "экспертов".
В году так 2018, года был бум крипты, было куча таких экспертов, которые советовали как инвестировать, даже результаты показывали неплохие в первое время, а потом советовали сливать деньги в щиткойны (заранее им закупившись и выставив по цене выше). 

AMarkets: Growing Forex Broker In Nigeria

If you don't have enough expert knowledge to trade on your own yet, you can become an investor with the AMarkets RAMM copy trading service (Risk Allocation & Money Management). It allows you to earn in the financial market by following the strategies of experienced traders and copying their trades to your investor account. Simply select a suitable strategy from the Strategy ranking and start copying its trades.

15 hours ago, vadim said:

Впервые слышу о таких сервисах. Лучше уж в ETF вложиться, если так хочется. 

Самый вредный совет.

Нельзя просто слепо верить в любые прогнозы всяких "экспертов".
В году так 2018, года был бум крипты, было куча таких экспертов, которые советовали как инвестировать, даже результаты показывали неплохие в первое время, а потом советовали сливать деньги в щиткойны (заранее им закупившись и выставив по цене выше). 

You write nonsense !
Investing in Bitcoin cryptocurrency is the best investment in the world and you don't need to buy Bitcoin in bulk like tons of rice or beans!
As part of the investment, buy 1 BTC and in a few years this 1 BTC will be worth one million US dollars.
Why is one bitcoin worth a million dollars ?
The simple answer is that one million dollars will only be worth one bitcoin. The longer answer is that we live in an era of low interest rates and mass reprinting of money by central banks. The system is structured so that when the US devalues the dollar to boost its own exports, the EU and Asia must do likewise in order not to lose their advantage. Due to the devaluation of currencies, the growth of the monetary base, and the fact that there is a limited number of bitcoins on the market that may even decline over time, its value will eventually have to reach one million dollars.

45 minutes ago, International Investments said:

You write nonsense !
Investing in Bitcoin cryptocurrency is the best investment in the world and you don't need to buy Bitcoin in bulk like tons of rice or beans!
As part of the investment, buy 1 BTC and in a few years this 1 BTC will be worth one million US dollars.
Why is one bitcoin worth a million dollars ?
The simple answer is that one million dollars will only be worth one bitcoin. The longer answer is that we live in an era of low interest rates and mass reprinting of money by central banks. The system is structured so that when the US devalues the dollar to boost its own exports, the EU and Asia must do likewise in order not to lose their advantage. Due to the devaluation of currencies, the growth of the monetary base, and the fact that there is a limited number of bitcoins on the market that may even decline over time, its value will eventually have to reach one million dollars.

Will not. The bitcoin rate depends solely on speculation, and not on real demand.

1) Bitcoin is not forever. It will collapse at the moment when quantum computers are powerful enough to be able to brute force a 2 ^ 256 algorithm.
2) Bitcoin is an extremely imperfect currency, with a high cost of commission and a low speed of work. He only keeps afloat because he was a pioneer.

also, check this post
https://crypto-anonymous-2021.medium.com/the-bit-short-inside-cryptos-doomsday-machine-f8dcf78a64d3

2 hours ago, vadim said:

Will not. The bitcoin rate depends solely on speculation, and not on real demand.

1) Bitcoin is not forever. It will collapse at the moment when quantum computers are powerful enough to be able to brute force a 2 ^ 256 algorithm.
2) Bitcoin is an extremely imperfect currency, with a high cost of commission and a low speed of work. He only keeps afloat because he was a pioneer.

also, check this post
https://crypto-anonymous-2021.medium.com/the-bit-short-inside-cryptos-doomsday-machine-f8dcf78a64d3

Bitcoin grew out of a narrative of limited supply and independence from the financial system. In a time of crisis that leads to currency devaluation, companies and investors see the huge amount of money in their bank accounts depreciating every day. The alternative for many millions of people is bitcoin. The more people see cryptocurrency as a viable alternative, the more it grows in value. Bitcoin is gaining as an alternative to money and gold, the more that the potential of the aforementioned resource is running out. Gold has already saturated the market, it is in the hands of all central banks and the largest investment funds. Cryptocurrencies, on the other hand, have a huge growth potential, because relatively little capital has it in their portfolio. This leads to major mutual funds and even pension funds starting to increase their exposure to bitcoin. Ahead of us is the time when central banks start to accumulate bitcoin in their reserves and this can lead to unimaginable valuations of cryptocurrency.

How much will a digital currency be worth in a year ?

My boldest prediction is that bitcoin could cost $ 1 million this year. Less bold - the price of the cryptocurrency will reach 250-300 thousand in 2021. hole.

Bitcoin as an investment
The value of bitcoin has increased several times over the past year and a half. "In our opinion, there is little that can stop cryptocurrencies from falling to zero when a better-designed version is launched or if regulatory changes dampen sentiment," Michael Bolliger, UBS's director of investments, wrote in the report. Are we dealing with a speculative bubble and bitcoin could share the fate of Myspace or Netscape?

The use of the term "speculative bubble" seems to me to be misguided in relation to bitcoin. In the case of bitcoin, historically we are dealing with long-term growth ˗ we are currently witnessing the 7th upward trend, so I will not agree that bitcoin is a bubble, because if it were, then after the first spectacular increase, it would collapse. It did not happen. Could its value drop to zero? There is such a probability and cannot be ruled out. The bitcoin system, however, can be associated with the concept of "anti-fragility" created by Nassim Tabela - it is alive, so when there is an error in it, it is immediately removed. However, a fatal error that could jeopardize bitcoin is unlikely to happen, because someone would have used it already.

There is a regulatory threat, but it is very difficult to block access to cryptocurrencies in any country. The Nigerian government has banned the use of bitcoin because it is the only way opposition organizations can finance their activities. Effect? Its price in this market is 20 thousand. hole. higher than on the global one. As a result, the motivation of Nigerians to own bitcoin grows even more. The situation is similar in India. Even if a government decides to ban Bitcoin, it will be available in other countries. If, by some miracle, a large part of the world reached an agreement to limit the right to use cryptocurrencies, the trillion-trillion capital and a highly innovative industry would flow to countries that did not join such an agreement. Bitcoin will be worth more than all Swiss francs in circulation any day, so it's already a geopolitical asset, and attempts to combat it have so far ended badly for national regulators. The ideological aspect of bitcoin's functioning is also important: it provides users with privacy in the sense that it is not known how many bitcoins a given person has, no one knows where they are "located" and cannot simply be taken from someone else. As long as information can be exchanged, bitcoin can be exchanged. So the outlawing or criminalization of bitcoin is an attack on freedom of speech and human rights. Banning bitcoin is like banning the internet.

• Premium featured and pinned this topic
  • Premium unfeatured this topic