#O9C4COM | WORLD GROUPS COMMUNITY

ONLINE \ OFFLINE RECEIVER (T2T, PUNCHING, FACE TO FACE SWIPING, CARD LOADING) RECEIVER ACCOUNTS AVAILABLE FOR MT103

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

ONLINE RECEIVER AVAILABLE FOR.... ?T2T. ?PUNCHING. ?FACE 2FACE SWIPING ?CARD LOADING  OFFLINE RECEIVER AVAILABLE FOR.... ?T2T ?FACE TO FACE SWIPING ?I NEED A SERIOUS

• 3 weeks later...
Guest Sunny frm Mumbai

I Have International Debit Card HSBC I Need Loader and unloader Genuine Loader Ping me on my wp 9370292746 

Ratio we will Discuss about work

10cr Daily Capacity 

2 hours ago, Guest Sunny frm Mumbai said:

I Have International Debit Card HSBC I Need Loader and unloader Genuine Loader Ping me on my wp 9370292746 

Ratio we will Discuss about work

10cr Daily Capacity 

i need 6 digit pos offline  receiver 

i need todays video with my name richard Anderson

then 1.00 test  

followed by 3m daily loads

prefered ratio as follows

45% loader

45% receiver

10% me

contact me via my whatsapp+18176069734

On 8/26/2020 at 8:56 PM, Guest Chaudhary said:

Online machine available in delhi all cards accepted.

Whatsapp 9675100599

i need 6 digit pos offline  receiver and video showing the name of the sender, then 1.00 test   followed by 3m daily loads. contact: globalfortune9@gmail.com

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Guest mack dickson

offline line receiver wanted  asap if you have machine and willing to show video we are good to go  ,watsapp no +14342120027

Join the conversation

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Content

• By Jezz Morrison
      Please everybody should look into this i got this mail from swiftglobalpay
      please contact me on whatsapp on +19205572861 and i can explain better i have pasted the email i got from them.
      Email Notification
      All SwiftGlobalPay account holder will be required to merge to the newly updated banking portal,
      all transaction will now be treated automatically and instantly also all placed withdrawal will be required to 
      be rescheduled for instant processing. We are now bringing back a faster system, 24/7 customer support, immediate attention to requests and queries also instant and fastest withdrawal processing and delivery.
      Please be notified that all account that is not merged or relocated to the newly updated banking portal will be 
      closed down with the previous portal assessment. You're all required to merge on migrate your old account to the newly updated system as to be able to make your withdrawals and have it processed instantly and immediately.

Features of the newly updated banking portal
      *Instant withdrawal processing.(Your withdrawal request will be delivered to your preferred destination in no less than 1 minute)
      *Bitcoin withdrawal now enable(You can now place withdrawals bitcoin to your bitcoin wallet and have it delivered instantly).
      *Automatic card activation(Your card is automatically activated immediately in less than 2seconds of payment registeration)
      *International bank transfers now enabled.(You can now make withdrawal or transfer to any bank account in the world from your globalswiftpay account)
      *You can opt to participate in the one time charges fee.

We have come to serve you better
    • By oty7
      44 7827 620683 MT103 SWIFT SENDER NEEDED WE HAVE RECEIVERS AVALABLE TO RECEIVE ALL OVER THE WORLD 44 7827 620683
    • By Christian Tsivakina
      Hello 
      I'm direct receiver of mt103 cash transfer sender needed;
      I'm looking for sender can load bank account;
      And I'm looking for loader website 3 D;
      Whatsapp: +261324364246
    • By Anynomitbro
      I need sender for skrill , PayPal ,neteller , instapay.in
      globepay
      westernunion 
      and swift gpi
      payoneer
    • By kukkar Kukkar
      I have genuine and trusted receivers for 2d 3d sites, wire transfer, uk usa europe accounts, amex. Also have invoices, university fees, bills to be paid. We also issue air tickets on huge discounts. Contact kukrukun1@gmail.com