#O9C4COM | WORLD GROUPS COMMUNITY

HEY,  I DONT WANT TO SOUND RUDE TO ANYBODY ,HOW WILL YOU BELIEVE YOU CAN PAY 500 DOLLARS TO MAKE 1M 

I HAVE MANY PEOPLE SAYING THEY PAY 500 DOLLAR AND THEY ARE BEEN SCAMS , LET ME STOP HERE

STOP WASTING YOUR TIME SENDING MONEY TO THE WRONG PARTY ,I ONLY DO BANK TRANFRS , BANK [Banned Words Removed]  THANK YOU

AND ALSO DONT SEND ME ACCOUNT THAT HAVE LOW LIMIT THNAK AND GOOD LUCK 

I ONLY NEED THE নিষিদ্ধ সামগ্রী please 
Telegram 
+1 417-217-7708

7 hours ago, Aron said:

HEY,  I DONT WANT TO SOUND RUDE TO ANYBODY ,HOW WILL YOU BELIEVE YOU CAN PAY 500 DOLLARS TO MAKE 1M 

I HAVE MANY PEOPLE SAYING THEY PAY 500 DOLLAR AND THEY ARE BEEN SCAMS , LET ME STOP HERE

STOP WASTING YOUR TIME SENDING MONEY TO THE WRONG PARTY ,I ONLY DO BANK TRANFRS , BANK [Banned Words Removed]  THANK YOU

AND ALSO DONT SEND ME ACCOUNT THAT HAVE LOW LIMIT THNAK AND GOOD LUCK 

I ONLY NEED THE নিষিদ্ধ সামগ্রী please 
Telegram 
+1 417-217-7708

Your post is incomplete, you should boldly state how much they need to pay you to make $1m.

Join the conversation

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Content

• By chen30
      IF you are a [banned word removed] of unconditional bank wire transfer !
      Only নিষিদ্ধ সামগ্রী with company accounts. 
      WHATSAPP:‪+1 (346) 361‑5407
    • By chen30
      Hello, I'm a professional provider for transferable Wire Transfer deals and swift mt103 cash Transfers.
      I also perform Bank [Banned Words Removed] services and Credit card top ups.
      I am looking forward to meeting potential Забаронены змест for co-operative business.
      We can work together and earn good profits, Funds will reflect in your accounts within 72hrs
      WhatsApp:+1 (346)361-5407)
    • By Murad Ali
      We are in Need of an old company account or dormant account for wire transactions, any নিষিদ্ধ সামগ্রী with this such account should contact me for serious deals .. Please only the owners of the account should contact me 
      WhatsApp:+971555108242
    • By Murad Ali
      hello  
      anyone ,that has co operate account with high limit ,Unpassender Inhalt side will provide contract with bankers signature , real funds ,only matured and business minded Забаронены змест should contact me 
      WhatsApp;‪+971 55 510 8242

Important Information

Terms of Use