#O9C4COM | WORLD GROUPS COMMUNITY

SERVER 2 SERVER Over 5trillion is in the cloud a BM OR RM is needed with the IT unit man to step down the funds into the bank server...if you don’t know how this work don’t message

073 and 042 cashapp are needed! 

High limit BOA, Wells Fargo and Huntington with login are all available 

kindly message 👇🏽

Michaelbisong100@gmail.com 

• Michael Bisong changed the title to Bank BM or RM are needed for s2s deal! Cashapp is needed! US and European account are available

I hope you are prepared for this? because am about to school you, US government congress just passed a $1.3t to boost their economy and to revamp their infrastructure development, $1.3t is a token to US government. I don’t know why you made mentioned of US governments because this have nothing to do with them but you are so quick to show your ignorance to the world, yes I can say it again over 5trillion is available in the cloud and ready to be step down, if your know how server to server job work you won’t spew the rubbish you typed up there, go back to your mentor or your boss and let him or her educate you more on how s2s work, I have little time for jokers like you. 

8 hours ago, Michael Bisong said:

I hope you are prepared for this? because am about to school you, US government congress just passed a $1.3t to boost their economy and to revamp their infrastructure development, $1.3t is a token to US government. I don’t know why you made mentioned of US governments because this have nothing to do with them but you are so quick to show your ignorance to the world, yes I can say it again over 5trillion is available in the cloud and ready to be step down, if your know how server to server job work you won’t spew the rubbish you typed up there, go back to your mentor or your boss and let him or her educate you more on how s2s work, I have little time for jokers like you. 

Your [banned words removed] has 5 trillion means he is richer than US govt let alone say Elon Musk. Wow! Men can produce sperms ever in their lives even at 90. But your [banned words removed] together with you even dont have 1 trillion sperms in your whole life. We need humor in our daily lives. Thanks for not just your funny post but what you responded here is joke of 2021. Keep dreaming. 

Is this how you reason? Do you want me to educate you more? Dear ignorance, US reserve is way above 5trillion and in the underworld where different kinds of transaction takes place there are so many individuals that are richer than Elon musk, bill gate, Richard Branson and Jeff all combined, I can see you have been feeding yourself with Forbes lol. Deals are going on and everything is working smoothly you better stop living in doubt and go learn how s2s deal work and stop showcasing your foolishness to the world. 

3 hours ago, Michael Bisong said:

Is this how you reason? Do you want me to educate you more? Dear ignorance, US reserve is way above 5trillion and in the underworld where different kinds of transaction takes place there are so many individuals that are richer than Elon musk, bill gate, Richard Branson and Jeff all combined, I can see you have been feeding yourself with Forbes lol. Deals are going on and everything is working smoothly you better stop living in doubt and go learn how s2s deal work and stop showcasing your foolishness to the world. 

The biggest bank in the world is worth just around 3.5T, do you think the "IT unit man" of any bank is capable of helping out with a 5T transaction as you suggested in your write-up?

22 hours ago, Michael Bisong said:

You mean King Solomom, Holy Roman Empire and Babylon?

On 11/11/2021 at 7:07 PM, Manisensi said:

The biggest bank in the world is worth just around 3.5T, do you think the "IT unit man" of any bank is capable of helping out with a 5T transaction as you suggested in your write-up?

Your question is sensible and I will answer promptly unlike the dummy below acting as if he knows it all, when it come s2s 5t doesn’t literally means 5t dollars, it can be 5t naira, 5t cedis, 5t rands because you step down funds according to the country currency the bank is operating from, and no IT man can step down the whole funds in the cloud in other not to raise suspicious. 

On 11/12/2021 at 1:49 PM, Jones C said:

You mean King Solomom, Holy Roman Empire and Babylon?

You can ask google bro, I will repeat again you have no idea on how s2s work so continue to run your mouth, my little advice always be ready to learn, ask questions and pay attention don’t be too quick to show yourself, what you think you know might just be scrap just like what you have been displaying here 

On 11/13/2021 at 2:24 AM, Michael Bisong said:

You can ask google bro, I will repeat again you have no idea on how s2s work so continue to run your mouth, my little advice always be ready to learn, ask questions and pay attention don’t be too quick to show yourself, what you think you know might just be scrap just like what you have been displaying here 

I just WhatsApp your [banned words removed] King Solomon. He said even if he has 5 billion, let alone say 5 trillion, he will hire the elites, best of best, lawyers, former bankers and IT experts to work out this deal instead of you, instead of finding anyone on internet. 

For how long would you continue to display your ignorance to the whole world? For how long would I continue to spoon feed you like a kid? Or do you want me to educate you again like I always done that this deal is not the one you execute on the internet? I have proof to the whole world that you knew nothing on how s2s work and instead of you to take your lost and go you keep coming back for more hard knock, Lol continue to display your dumbness while I keep catching cruise on you!

8 hours ago, Michael Bisong said:

For how long would you continue to display your ignorance to the whole world? For how long would I continue to spoon feed you like a kid? Or do you want me to educate you again like I always done that this deal is not the one you execute on the internet? I have proof to the whole world that you knew nothing on how s2s work and instead of you to take your lost and go you keep coming back for more hard knock, Lol continue to display your dumbness while I keep catching cruise on you!

Mr trillion, please update here on your progress and educate all of us how to get rich. 

Only a mental fellow will talk without reasoning if not you suppose to know US worth more than 5trillion, only a mental fellow jump into conclusion of what he or she has no idea! With these two points shows you are mentally sick and in no given time you will definitely be roaming the street, I just hope you don’t harm your family and if you might need to do that, at least harm the gullible ones like you so the world will be short of unreasonable people 

Edited by Michael Bisong
Properly written

You lost it bro for trying to talk down on your own country to proof a cheap point! Even people from a war torn country still say good things about their country but look at this bastard here saying trash about his country and still denying it! You have lost it bro you have no dignity left inside of you for saying that trash about your country! Why not send your email so I can finish you hands down Animal 

On 11/22/2021 at 2:46 AM, Jones C said:

One more thing nobody on this form got discriminated bcos of skin color but just what you posted - your trillions deal. And how he reacts once exposed. The way you talk really proves evolution and civilisation really matter.

I know so well there will definitely be one more thing because you have nothing tangible doing with your life! All you know how to do is to wake up! Check maybe your tormentor have replied then boom look for another trash statement to put out! Is a pity some people are looking up to a jobless fellow like you! Some of your mates are closing major deal with a major come back! You are right here on my thread proving garbage 

12 hours ago, Michael Bisong said:

I know so well there will definitely be one more thing because you have nothing tangible doing with your life! All you know how to do is to wake up! Check maybe your tormentor have replied then boom look for another trash statement to put out! Is a pity some people are looking up to a jobless fellow like you! Some of your mates are closing major deal with a major come back! You are right here on my thread proving garbage 

Dont bulshit. Just update your trillions deal here. How much billions you earn? If real why you still waste your time here with me? My time is money but I still need to shit in toilet and then I am thinking of you.

1 hour ago, Jones C said:

Dont bulshit. Just update your trillions deal here. How much billions you earn? If real why you still waste your time here with me? My time is money but I still need to shit in toilet and then I am thinking of you.

Now is well certified that I live free in your head lol!!! I know you can’t help it cuz your brain is empty you need it to be occupied and so here I am living free inside your head, if not a grown up man wont wake up in the morning instead of thinking on how to make more money but rather jump on my thread to say crap that is known for! I pity your family thinking you are doing something tangible with your morning not knowing this is what you have reduce your good for nothing life to. And before I forget, am making money huge enough to wash away poverty from your generations